Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You're a mad man.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I lol so hard at Back every time when Sagi gives "Pretty Boy" shit. The fucking One Arm Rows. =))

Sagi: How many pounds is that?
    Pretty Boy: 25 Lbs.
    Sagi: 25 LBS.?!?!? ............*Looks at camera.*........*Shakes head.*...........Alright. Not gonna say anything else.
    He always goes off on "The Asian Sensation" as well. That dude is pretty annoying doe. The best of all of them was the Total Body workout though.

edited October 2012
    Jobe said:

He always goes off on "The Asian Sensation" as well. That dude is pretty annoying doe. The best of all of them was the Total Body workout though.

Yea, that shit had me literally loling during the workout.

"What the Hell is that?"
    "You said use baby weights."
    "NO! That was just a demonstration! Why would I tell you to lift baby weight?" Lemme show you some real man weight."

Then he grabs like 75 Lb. fucking Dumbbells or some shit and was literally pissed off, going ham, and screaming throughout that entire set. =))
    Shit is odd. Yesterday in Arms, I was a lot weaker for some reason and had to lower weights after hitting personal highs in last week's Arms, today, I go fucking nuts and lift the heaviest weight yet for Shoulders, and just can't stop, never felt tired, just wanted to keep going.

This happening to you at all, Jobe?
    Here and there yeah. Could be a number of different things. I've been having an issue with my left shoulder lately, sometimes it gets noticeably weaker than the right, but its due to a strain a few weeks ago. Other times its completely fine. Rest is also a big one. Depending on when the floating rest day lands can impact your lifts. Small changes in form or pace can also have a big impact. It's also unrealistic to expect a new PR everyday. If the lifts for last weeks arms went up, it stands to reason that the muscles were worked more, resulting in more fiber tears, requiring more recovery. Also, If you up the weight on set one, then your already more fatigued than normal by the time you start set 2. Just because you can up the weights doesn't mean you should. Make sure each rep has perfect form, and go up when you can hit them all without shoulder swing or half ROM. I did arms today and had to drop to a lower weight for my last force set. I could have cheated through 5 ugly ones, but couldn't keep good form to do it, so I dropped down 10 lbs to keep my shoulders locked.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    What out for shoulder injuries like AC joints :-t
    My left shoulder kinda pops in and kit of place. When the weights get heavy enough, it pops out on the way down, and back in on the way up. It doesnt hurt, but it kind of vibrates along the tendons, goes numb, gets inflamed and sometimes it wants to lock up. After, it gets 5-10 lbs weaker than my other shoulder till it recoups.
    Well that sounds unhealthy
    Do you use a closed grip when bench pressing (i.e thumb wrapped around the bar)?
    edited October 2012
    Holy FUARK.

My Craze finally got here yesterday, this is the PWO that faced lawsuits for apparently having Amphetamines in it. Anyways, 5 minutes after drinking it, not even working out yet, and I wanna bust through a fucking wall on some Kool-Aid Man shit. Holy fuark.
    This is moreso for Cheech, since he wanted me to let him know how Craze is, so here's a little review of it:

So, Craze is odd. I like it, but it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. Right after taking it, I had a huge rush, wanted to just go nuts, but then after the recommended 30 minute waiting table to start your workout, it turned into a ridiculous fucking focus, like I was on Adderall or some shit, but this is a double edged sword, 'cause it makes you focus SOLELY on whatever you're doing/thinking about, and I started thinking about Music, and then that's ALL I could think about, had so many ideas floating through my head, and just wanted to say fuck my workout and just go write, write, write. But, after shaking that out of my head and getting to the workout.......the workout was fucking phenomenal. There wasn't a huge boost of PHYSICAL energy, but it's almost like there was, due to how much harder I was able to go, based on my extreme focus alone. All I could think about was lifting and my workout, I was completely in my zone and in my own world, like nothing else existed, absolute tunnel vision. Focused so much more on my breathing and pace, which I often lose track of and just breathe "normally", not like you should during a workout. It was like I was on an absolute mission, and my mind was completely shut off from everything else until that mission was completed. Wish it had more of a physical energy boost, as I didn't notice any extra endurance, better pump, hitting extra reps, etc., like I did wit C4, but the fucking focus was out of this world, and it's a phenomenal PWO for that alone. The other upper hand it has over C4, is that less is more. C4 isn't as powerful, and I was needing 3 scoops to even feel it, one scoop of this, exact same size scooper, and it was fucking strong. When that focus hits, it hits like a fucking train. One other downside, however, is that it tastes fucking HORRID. Of course, no one should be taking supplements for the taste and expecting a sweet desert, so, as long as it delivers on the actual effects, I can get over it, and it sure as fuck does, but Goddamn, it is terrible, I had to literally plug my nose and just chug it down. As opposed to Orange C4, which tastes like orange soda, and I've also tried Icy Blue Razz, which was fucking amazing taste wise, I could drink that shit all day as just a beverage, kinda tasted like blue Kool-Aid.

Anyways, overall, I'd rate it 9/10. I'd give it a 10, but it loses a point for 2 reasons: Not giving a physical energy boost along wit the extreme focus, although, I'll try 2 scoops, maybe I'm just really tolerant to stimulants, I been drinking energy drinks since I was like 8 lol, and then the taste. Like I said, supplements aren't made for some 5 star taste, but it'd be nice if it was at least stomachable, it was disgusting as far as taste, but as previously stated, I can deal wit it for the amazing effects, which is what I bought it for in the first place.
    Gnomez said:

Do you use a closed grip when bench pressing (i.e thumb wrapped around the bar)?

Yes sir. It's not really an issue when benching though, its more when doing inclined shoulder presses.
    Not incline bench?
    I havent tried with the bar yet. My old bench didn't incline, and I got the new bench a week into body beast. I think its just been the shoulder presses causing it, bit it doesn't hurt much so I haven't been paying very close attention to what positions trigger it. I'll keep a closer eye on what's going on with it and get back to ya.
    Hope it's not a tear in your delt or an AC joint
    I doubt it, it has been that way for years now. I fucked it up in a car accident when I was 17, its popped in and out ever since without any pain. It's just been doing it more since I've been lifting on the incline bench. If it keeps up I will try dropping the bench down a mark and see what that does.
    Man, sometimes, my own drive and will motivates ME. This is exactly what I mean when I say to get the fuck out my face wit "There's no time to workout.", you MAKE time if you want it enough. I gotta help move shit from a storage locker today, into our new shed, starting at 9, and it'll easily take 'til about 6-7, so, instead of working my ass off all day, coming back later, knowing I won't wanna do my workout, especially since it's Legs day, I took it upon myself to set my alarm for 6, after not getting to bed 'til 2, to get up and just do my workout beforehand. Will I not wanna be moving heavy ass shit all day after doing the hardest workout of the week? Yes. But if you want it enough, you make zero excuses.
    >has to work one day
    >thinks he's busy
    =))
    Multiply that one day by your life Popsicle and it becomes our reality