Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's a compliment. After you did p90x you didn't have any mass to go with being cut it made you look kind of sickly. That's what people tried to tell you but you got butthurt. The results are much better now
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you shoulda just skipped insanity imo.. you would have more bulk now.. still too skinny but def better
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    I word do this program again right after you're done
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    COMPLETE ASS TO GROUND SQUATS WIT 100 LBS. >>>>>>>>>>>

Holy fuck, I never felt so much raw power before, just using everything in me to get back out of that below parallel ATG stance. Went 2fuckingnuts today. Fucking stumbling and shit after my workout 'cause I just slaughtered the fuck out of my legs, feels amazing.

It's a compliment. After you did p90x you didn't have any mass to go with being cut it made you look kind of sickly. That's what people tried to tell you but you got butthurt. The results are much better now

Well thanks. I can't wait to see the final results, I'm already so happy wit just 30 days' progress.

NolaMetal said:

you shoulda just skipped insanity imo.. you would have more bulk now.. still too skinny but def better

Yea, but then I wouldn't have lost my fat, would be fat swole, and would have to cut longer, resulting in more muscle loss. Not worth it. Glad I took the time to just lose the fat first.

I word do this program again right after you're done

That's the plan, gonna do at least 2 rounds, I'm in love wit this program. Although, I may extend the cut to 6 weeks on the second round, since it's only 3 weeks if you follow the schedule as it is.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    naw you would dropped the weight with p90x, even if instead of yoga, off day you did cardio instead
    Anyone ever seen this? Shit's hilarious, but also kinda motivating, dude just will NOT quit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMxoSLWUfk

Episode said:

COMPLETE ASS TO GROUND SQUATS WIT 100 LBS. >>>>>>>>>>>

Holy fuck,

Wut?! Did I read this correct?
    You are proud of squating with 100 lbs?

And what are you squatting again? And yes, I am. I fully admit I'm a noob, I've been seriously working out for over half a year now, but only seriously lifting for a month, and I'm extremely happy wit my progress. And that's not my max. I've squatted 115 Lbs. before, and could prolly do 130 Lbs. at this point, but these Squats are in a Progressive Set of 6, wit the reps going 15, 12, 8, 8, 12, 15, so, obviously, Im'ma go for lower weight wit that many reps. So, I been going 70, 85, 100, 100, 85, 70 as far as weight, but in the Build phase, when it was a Single Set of 15, 12, 8, I was doing 85, 100, 115. Im'ma prolly up the weight to 85, 100, 115, 115, 100, 85 either at the next Legs day, or the one after that. And yea, going completely ass to ground wit 100 Lbs., I'm extremely proud of that. I was squatting 115 Lbs., but was just below parallel, not even close to ass to ground, ass to ground makes the squat 10x harder.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I don't remember what I could squat in highschool but on the leg push machine I don't remember what it was called I could do 600 fairly easily.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Holy shit, almost passed out Deadlifting today 'cause I worked out while sick. Did my 12 reps wit 100 Lbs., nailed the 12th rep, then got extremely lightheaded, dropped the bar from my waist, and just fell backwards into the couch.

Anyways, I'm pissed, 'cause I was gonna go for 130 Lb. Deads today, but the fucking fatass cement plates wouldn't fit, so the absolute highest I can go until I get new plates is 115 Lbs. . Goddamnit. On a positive note, my form keeps getting better and better, and 115 was fairly easy now, when it was hard as shit just 2 weeks ago. Now I just need to cop some fucking plates.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yeah, that's the problem I'm having, I'm slowly replacing my cement weights with metal plates.

I missed my workout today :(( I was zombie tired this morning, so I went to bed intending to do it when I got up before hockey practice today. When I got up and stepped outside to smoke, and noticed that my fucking trampoline was gone from my yard. I walked around the house and saw on of the support arms for the net laying in the yard with no sign of anything else. I kept walking, found another support arm laying there. I look and my neighbors fence was smashed up... still no sign of the trampoline. I walked around the neighbors side yard and it was flipped upside down, the net and legs all bent up against the neighbors fence. Went over to talk to him and at around 3 pm he had actually heard a huge gust of wind,and when he looked up he saw the wind flip it over and roll it across the yard like a tumbleweed and take out his fence. By the time I got he mess cleaned up it was time for hockey. +100 lb trampoline yard drags were all I got done today lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2012
    Years ago me and a mate went to Club Med Noumea. It was a week of drinking and partying and clowning around.
    The Club organizers would always ask me and my mate to join in on the events they had planned as we were always keen.
    One day they had a "mini olympics" type comp.
    So we were split into teams and competed in volleyball and swimming and table tennis etc.
    At the end of the day in the auditorium they had a bench press set up.
    It had those stupid huge plastic weights that weigh nothing and probably a 10kg bar.
    The comp was to push out as many reps as you could in a set time (like 30 seconds or a minute).
    I had been going to the gym for years but still couldn't bench 100kg.
    So people were lining up and giving it a go.
    Huge guys would rock on up and could barely squeeze out 10 or 15 reps max....they either hadn't benched before, had no technique or were just burnt out after 15 reps.
    It was weird coz seriously the weight couldn't have been more than about 30-40kg it wasnt heavy at all.
    My mates turn came and I think he did 20-25 reps.
    My turn came and I just banged them out, people were counting them out as fast as I could bang out the reps.
    I got well over 30 or maybe 40.
    It was hilarious.
    I wasn't big at all, I just had the correct form and technique and was familiar with benching
    It's all about keeping good form. I'm always trying to out do myself so sometimes I have to remind myself that the form is more important than the numbers. I'm getting better at keeping form first priority though.
    Yep - no desperate bouncing off the chest, lifting head, lifting arse or lowering bar half way down for bench
    Deadlifts go back on the floor before I pick it back up. Pull ups are all dead hang. No shoulder movement on curls, full extensions everywhere etc. I tend to think of it as fixing the weakest links in the chain before pitting more stress on it.
    Deadlift to the floor
    Where fucking else would you put it?
    I've seen people pick it up and not actually set it back on the floor before starting back up for the next rep. The weights won't hit the floor until their last rep. I pick it up, set it down, then pick it up again.
    Exactly...don't release it tho. You want to stay tight and not relax or loosen up between reps