Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    rexum420 said:

also confidence is one of the easiest things in the world to fake...you don't have to have it to make someone think you have it

Except you have to actually display confidence for people to see it. Zyzz fucking EMINATED confidence. He was the literal definition of an alpha. Can your fatass just end your life?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Jobe said:

rexum420 said:

i don't give a shit about what the dude does....im just saying if he is the dude on the left..and was really that small and then really took steroids to get to where he is today then there is probably for sure some kind of napoleon complex and is probably insecure...and how can you caim hes the most confident dude alive? have you ever hung out with him? how long have you know him?

He's dead lol.

:)) lol didn't know that...what from?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Didn't he get decide to start getting swole because.. and I paraphrase his direct quote.. cuz he "felt like a bitch when he was on dates or around girls"?
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Nobody is saying you have to admire the guy, but you asked why some people do. Basically, he was a skinny shy WoW type 4 Chan internet kid (hence a lot of the "one of us made it" love) who woke up and decided to become a beast one day. He put the work in and geared his life towards reaching that goal. Love it or hate it, he trolled his ass off with "u mad brah" and "u jelly" memes to build awareness to the "Zyzz" brand that he created. He had some deals with some supplement companies to produce his own product line. What seems shallow and insecure to some was actually all part of the angle he was working. And the whole time he did it, right up until he died, he would tell others they could do it too. "If you want to be a sick cunt, then just be a sick cunt and don't let anyone stop you"
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Young
    Body builder
    "Heart condition"
    Dead

Mmmm hmmm
    i didn't ask why people admire him...i didn't even know who he was until today lol
    Jobe said:

Nobody is saying you have to admire the guy, but you asked why some people do. Basically, he was a skinny shy WoW type 4 Chan internet kid (hence a lot of the "one of us made it" love) who woke up and decided to become a beast one day. He put the work in and geared his life towards reaching that goal. Love it or hate it, he trolled his ass off with "u mad brah" and "u jelly" memes to build awareness to the "Zyzz" brand that he created. He had some deals with some supplement companies to produce his own product line. What seems shallow and insecure to some was actually all part of the angle he was working. And the whole time he did it, right up until he died, he would tell others they could do it too. "If you want to be a sick cunt, then just be a sick cunt and don't let anyone stop you"

=D>

So many people hate him 'cause of his trolling, they took it serious like dumbasses, but he was actually a really positive and happy dude. You ever read his book? He was dead serious all the way through lol.

rexum420 said:

id never even heard of the dude till a couple of days ago

rexum420 said:

i didn't ask why people admire him...i didn't even know who he was until today lol

:|
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    No Erik, when I want to read a fitness book, I read Never Gymless.

bertstare.jpeg

:))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Zyzz didn't commit suicide...

Episode said:

rexum420 said:

also confidence is one of the easiest things in the world to fake...you don't have to have it to make someone think you have it

Except you have to actually display confidence for people to see it. Zyzz fucking EMINATED confidence. He was the literal definition of an alpha. Can your fatass just end your life?
    seriously dude....confidence is the easy to fake....and oh yeah confidence does not equal cocky dude
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Can I see your dick without showing you the proof? :-?

lildikkz for everyone
    rexum420 said:

Episode said:

rexum420 said:

seriously dude....confidence is the easy to fake....and oh yeah confidence does not equal cocky dude

K. Speaking of fake. Actually do what I faked. Suicide.
    edited October 2012
    edit: nvm i don't give a fuck lol
    End of Month 1 Results Picture:

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You don't look sickly anymore so clearly that program is working.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Notsureifcomplimentornot....... But thanks?

Did my end of Month 1 weigh in and measurements. 174 Lbs, so 7 Lbs. gained, 11% Body Fat, gained 1%, gained an inch in each Bicep, 2 inches in my Chest, and half an inch in each Thigh.

Really happy wit all that, only gaining 1% body fat along wit that 7 pounds tells me that most of it is lean body mass, and that's obviously the goal, you don't wanna be a fat fuck by the end of your bulk.