Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm just confused as to what the fuck a fatty, one who's making zero effort to eliminate that title at that, is doing in my fitness thread. You ain't a fit nigga, and the only thing you're running is Dunkin' Donuts out of ingredients.

Oh right, to start shit, as usual. Don't wanna see me posting shirtless dudes? Stay the fuck out. Don't wanna see me posting shirtless/skin showing progress pics of myself? STAY THE FUCK OUT. Least I was the only one to ever have any balls to actually post progress pics, even when I was a fatfuck, 'cause I knew I wouldn't stay one.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    lol cry me a river and piss y00z pants over me coming into your thread =))

even though i knew it would the point was not to start shit....it was to call out your faggotry
    <:-P
    I can't wait 'til I do a bodybuilding competition and get to post pictures of me in a tight ass speedo on stage.

Oh, the jimmies will rustle.
    rexum420 said:

lol cry me a river and piss y00z pants over me coming into your thread =))

even though i knew it would the point was not to start shit....it was to call out your faggotry
    <:-P </p>

Or to prove you're a homophobe. Only someone uncomfortable wit their sexuality sits there tryna prove how straight and macho they are by saying how gay it is to even LOOK at another male body. I know I'm straight, I know I like pussy, and I know that I'm comfortable enough wit my sexuality to know it's not gay to acknowledge a dude's aesthetics and muscle mass if it has absolutely zero attraction attached to it, which it doesn't. I'll praise Zyzz all day for the aforementioned reasons, but if he tried to fuck me, I'd stick his ass straight in the jaw.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    The way you keep saying that Erik suggests that you're gay. I'm not bashing you I'm just pointing that out.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

The way you keep saying that Erik suggests that you're gay. I'm not bashing you I'm just pointing that out.

K. Stay ignorant.
    i didn't say it was gay to look at another dood....i just glanced over at my dad as he was talking to me...nothing gay there lol

and also where did i try and prove how straight or macho i am?

i am far from homophobic or uncomfortable with sexuality

i was just saying its kinda gay to post pics of dudes and say how much you admire them
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Episode said:

K. Stay ignorant.
    I'm not though. You're saying they are homophobic for Making negative comments about your picture. Phobia means fear. Which means they would fear a gay person in the picture. The person in the picture is you.

I don't lack knowledge of this so in no way was I being ignorant.

Just saying, choose your words better.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Going back to the gym in a short bit.

Last nigh, I listened to Despised Icon's Ills of Modern Man. Shit really got me pumped. Probably going through Day Of Mourning during my visit this evening.
    I love winning with women
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    NolaMetal said:

i just cant comprehend how people went from thinking john wayne and clint eastwood were awesome to now this cum guzzler

He inspired people that if he could change his life, you can change yours. He also trolled his ass off the whole way and use the internet to build himself into a brand. To some it is more inspiring than alcoholic actors who played the same character in every movie.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Then he took the Tupac route and died but is still alive.
    id never even heard of the dude till a couple of days ago
    Jobe said:

NolaMetal said:

i just cant comprehend how people went from thinking john wayne and clint eastwood were awesome to now this cum guzzler

He inspired people that if he could change his life, you can change yours. He also trolled his ass off the whole way and use the internet to build himself into a brand. To some it is more inspiring than alcoholic actors who played the same character in every movie.

This man. He knows.

he inspired people to juice. omg so original <_>

Lol look at this crusty lil bitch.
    that guy does look like the definition of douche bag

i mean hes so insecure with himself he needs to juice to feel better and gain attention....iv meet a few people like that...i feel bad for them
    rexum420 said:

that guy does look like the definition of douche bag

i mean hes so insecure with himself he needs to juice to feel better and gain attention....iv meet a few people like that...i feel bad for them

Lol you are so fucking retarded. He was the most confident motherfucker alive. Insecure. =))

Sounds like a lazy fatfuck finding any little excuse to hate on someone who actually puts in work.
    i don't give a shit about what the dude does....im just saying if he is the dude on the left..and was really that small and then really took steroids to get to where he is today then there is probably for sure some kind of napoleon complex and is probably insecure...and how can you caim hes the most confident dude alive? have you ever hung out with him? how long have you know him?
    You are fucking stupid. Yea, he was prolly insecure being so scrawny, hense why he put in the fucking work to change that and eliminate said insecurity. Same exact shit wit me, except I started fat instead of scrawny. Was insecure and self loathing as fuck when I was fat. Now I'm dat nigga and I fucking love myself.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    rexum420 said:

i don't give a shit about what the dude does....im just saying if he is the dude on the left..and was really that small and then really took steroids to get to where he is today then there is probably for sure some kind of napoleon complex and is probably insecure...and how can you caim hes the most confident dude alive? have you ever hung out with him? how long have you know him?

He's dead lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    also confidence is one of the easiest things in the world to fake...you don't have to have it to make someone think you have it