Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I'm not uncomfortable with your lildikk erik. Made me laugh actually.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

i dont have interest in seeing Eriks penis even if it is covered by underwear
    this is coming from a heterosexual female

Why you looking at my dick doe girl?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i mean its cool your working out staying in good shape and all....but being in admiration so much of other mens bodys like you have been lately....maybe y00z is ghey
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    its in the middle of the picture...
    if you didnt want people looking at it, you crop to picture to just show your legs
    imageimage
    rexum420 said:

i mean its cool your working out staying in good shape and all....but being in admiration so much of other mens bodys like you have been lately....maybe y00z is ghey

No, maybe y00z is ignorant. It's called motivation. It's just like wit Music, I'll hear a song that inspires me so much it makes me go harder. Same thing wit lifting/bodybuilding, except that the source of inspiration is a male body, it's not like I'm looking at these niggas and going "OH MY GOD SO HOT.", but when I see an admirable body, it's the same shit, drives me to go even harder. Zyzz's physique for instance, is to me, the perfect male physique, nothing to do wit physical attraction, but everything to do wit striving to reach a similar level. That shit motivates me.

its in the middle of the picture...
    if you didnt want people looking at it, you crop to picture to just show your legs

.......Which would completely cut out my upper thighs, defeating the purpose of a LEGS PROGRESS picture.
    Episode said:

rexum420 said:

No, maybe y00z is ignorant. It's called motivation. It's just like wit Music, I'll hear a song that inspires me so much it makes me go harder. Same thing wit lifting/bodybuilding, except that the source of inspiration is a male body, it's not like I'm looking at these niggas and going "OH MY GOD SO HOT.", but when I see an admirable body, it's the same shit, drives me to go even harder. Zyzz's physique for instance, is to me, the perfect male physique, nothing to do wit physical attraction, but everything to do wit striving to reach a similar level. That shit motivates me.

seriously though you post these pictures of other dudes and then talk about how much you admire them....that to me is kinda gay

my goal is to just be me lol...iv never wished to be like someone
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i wish i was ron jeremy sometimes
    edited October 2012
    rexum420 said:

Episode said:

rexum420 said:

seriously though you post these pictures of other dudes and then talk about how much you admire them....that to me is kinda gay

Aight, look at it like this. Is me admiring D. Rose for his basketball skills gay? Is me admiring XO for the Music he makes gay? Is me admiring anyone in the NFL (Not gonna name any, 'cause there's quite a few.) for their football skills gay? No, so why, if building muscle and forming an aesthetic physique is a bodybuilder's sport/skill/area of profession, is it gay for me to admire their work and results from said work? And Bodybuilding IS a sport, in case you were too ignorant to know that, it's just that, in basketball, D. Rose's highlights are his agility, speed, evasiveness, explosiveness, power, dunks, clutch, etc., what his body can do wit the ball, in bodybuilding, your highlights are what you can do wit your BODY. It's no different, admiring athleticism/physical abilities, but for different reasons in different fields. Seeing a dude at the peak of physical fitness and aesthetics, that inspires ME to hit that peak. And I've also stated multiple times that I wanna do bodybuilding competitions, so obviously, Im'ma look up to niggas that a mass amount of the lifting community admires, or is envious of, 'cause they're obviously doing something right and reached a level that so many of us strive to reach day after day.

You, to me, are kinda ignorant.

:-??
    Episode said:

rexum420 said:

Episode said:

Is me admiring XO for the Music he makes gay?
    kinda
    imagine if i took a pic to my guy friends and was like

"doods check out this dudes chest its so swole and firm"

^gheyz
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Episode said:

Never actually posted a Legs picture, sooo....... (Inb4 faggots only comment about my dick.):

Waits for Catz to Photoshop a camel toe or a VW bonnet.....

who wants to be like another dude? set the goal to be better than other guys

I don't, I don't strive to have Zyzz's body, 'cause it's an impossible goal, everyone's genetics are different. But his, in my opinion, perfect physique, inspires me to hit that level, even surpass it if at all possible. But I never said I wanna "be like him". I wanna be at his elite level of fitness and aesthetics.

But his, in my opinion, perfect physique

^gheyz
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    rexum420 said:

imagine if i took a pic to my guy friends and was like

"doods check out this dudes chest its so swole and firm"

^gheyz

If you're ignorant and homophobic. Since I know absolutely no one IRL that lifts or is serious about fitness, all my lifting talk is online, and the forums are all completely straight males discussing either eachother's physiques, or famous physiques, no one calls out gay because we all know exactly where we're coming from, when body composition is one of your passions, it's only natural that someone with an ideal body composition is gonna inspire you, when that's what you dedicate so much of your life to.

dood you have no idea if a bunch of fitness doods online are all straight, its kinda easy to lie on line

arlo is straight

see how easy that was
    the forums are all completely straight males discussing either eachother's physiques

=))