Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Only a 35 minute elliptical workout, but damn it showed how out of shape I was. I'm not fat, but that was a wakeup. Definitely making this a regular thing.
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    First world problem:

I'm so fucking stuffed to where my stomach hurts and I'm sluggish as shit, and I still got 500 calories to eat to hit my calories. Fuark.
    FUARRRRRK.

Just realized that Thanksgiving will be smack dab in the middle of my cut. God fucking damnit. Couldn't have been during my bulk where it wouldn't matter as much. Fuck it, still gonna eat like a fucking champion. I ain't watching a single calorie that day, same as every Thanksgiving.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If you know its coming, plan ahead, put the extra work in and make it a earned meal. It's twice as good that way :>
    Pass the god damn butter.
    So glad that I finally got a rest day tomorrow. I usually hate them, but that was just a 10 day straight block, I think they fucked up the schedule, 'cause that seems way too long without a recovery day for heavy lifting/hypertrophy. Rest is what actually grows mass, after all. Shoulda at least been a rest day on Sunday before the start of the Bulk phase, instead of Cardio/Total Body.

Wit that said, now that I've done all 5 Bulk workouts, I can without a doubt say that Body Beast is my absolute favorite program. Even more so now, 'cause the Bulk workouts are sooooo much better than the Build workouts. Bulk: Shoulders >>>>>>> Build: Shoulders.
    Oh, and DEM ARNOLD PRESSES. Oh Lawd.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    I thought they drug test at Olympia?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    He ate the drug tester :-??
    Never actually posted a Legs picture, sooo....... (Inb4 faggots only comment about my dick.):

You homophobic brah?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    CP dude CP!!!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Y'all mad?
    Y'all uncomfortable?
    Y'all irate?
    Y'all homophobic?
    On a serious note, are y'all seriously that homophobic/sexually uncomfortable, that you can't look at another male's body without feeling gay/uncomfortable? The picture ain't in a sexual nature, and it's not like it was posted simply as a general picture. On all the bodybuilding forums I go on, progress/results pictures are posted all the time, whether it's upper body, arms, or legs, and no one goes all homophobe, they comment on the purpose of the picture, to show results. Legs get posted all the time on muscle forums, whether it's in underwear, shorts, but wit the pant leg pulled all the way up, or even a speedo. This is a fitness/lifting thread, and along wit that comes progress/results pics if you so please to do so. And I'm loving my leg progress lately. If it's all to do wit my age, tell me why you can comment perfectly fine on a 16 year old's shirtless body, but as soon as it goes below the belt, you get all uncomfortable. C'mon son. Muscle ain't only the upper body.

there's nothing homophobic about not wanting to see a 16 year old dick.

Except it's just a bulge, which tends to happen, if you didn't know, and not the focus of the picture, unless you personally make it the focus. Y'all want a dick picture, I'm perfectly capable of that.
    Also, inb4 Catz saves the picture.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i don't think its that people feel uncomfortable/gay......but as a male i think its that guys don't have any interest in looking at other guys

no, erik. this is a CP free forum and we intend to keep it that way.

Find the nudity in that picture. Go 'head, I'll wait.

Why you looking at my dick doe girl? Brad's dick game getting old? :>

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont have interest in seeing Eriks penis even if it is covered by underwear
    this is coming from a heterosexual female
    imageimage