Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yeah.... He is the one who looks salty right now.
    /sarcasm
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Ape, did you start p90x yet?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've been doing the DVDs but not daily I pushed that back to this coming Monday because of a bunch of shit I had to get taken care of throughout this week
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited September 2012
    \m/

Another short one today, but still great. I feel like a fucking savage after every workout so far.
    Unrelated Savage.
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cot DAMN, Shoulders was the hardest workout yet in Body Beast. For 2 reasons:

1: My Shoulders are easily my weakest muscles, even in P90X, it's Shoulder moves that require me to use lower weight, way lower than what I use for Biceps, Triceps, Chest, Etc., especially any straight arm shit. 8 reps with 20 Lbs. on the 1, 1, 2 combos fucking killed me.

2: The DOMS in my arms is at it's peak today, even that pussy ass warm-up had my arms on fucking fire, had me thinking how am I gonna make it though this workout without total muscle failure, but nevertheless, I did, and I went fucking hammer.

Amazing workout doe, my Traps are already so sore from that second-to-last set focused on Traps. Love that Body Beast has shit that focuses on Traps, 'cause through all the Back and Shoulder area moves in P90X, there was never really any strictly Trap isolation. I wanna build some fucking MASSIVE Traps, so, it's great that Body Beast has that.

And, I need to figure something out, 'cause a 38 minute workout turned into 80 minutes due to all the fucking time it took switching weight plates and having to rewind, pause, etc., I mean, I love working out, and a long workout is fine with me, but not when it's long simply because of switching weight plates, it doubled in time just due to that.

Cardio tomorrow, and it's gonna be a fucking bitch, 'cause the DOMS is only gonna be worse tomorrow after today's workout, but at least it's some relief from lifting. Can't say I'm all that stoked doe, I just wanna fucking LIFT now.
    Don't be a pussy, do total body instead of cardio. Gonna kill your gains bro.
    Jobe said:

Don't be a pussy, do total body instead of cardio. Gonna kill your gains bro.

Lol, reminds me of this. =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

And I know that feel switching weights, although I think I had maybe 10 minutes delay tops, bit it is still annoying as fuck. I need more metal plate weights, most of the plates I have are the cement weight, and they take up too much room on the curl bar to get enough weight on it. It's the same with the dumbell bars. I have hex dumbells up to 25, but after that I have to switch to the plates and it gets to be a pain in the ass. 30 is easy enough, but I only have enough 2.5 lb plates for one, and only one of my sets of 5lbs will fit with the 15s, so I can only get to 35 and 40 lbs with one dumbell, and the ez bar will only fit about 70-80 lbs, so I had to do deads and rows with my benching bar.

I've been doing the DVDs but not daily I pushed that back to this coming Monday because of a bunch of shit I had to get taken care of throughout this week

You need a work out buddy, either irl or here, both would be best. It helps you to stay motivated and gives you someone to talk about it with and compete against. With Erik and I on the same program, its just extra motivation to not let that little fucker out work me (HE CAN'T) I'm sure he is also determined to not let this crusty old fuck out do him either (I WILL!) lol. If I quit and don't say anything, He is gonna notice in a day or two, so I'm also held more responsible to do it every day.
    I like that you're not only doing the same program as me, but also on the exact same schedule (Neither is ahead of eachother, we're both on the same days.), but not for motivational reasons, 'cause I'm too driven wit fitness, it's become a daily staple, I couldn't live without it, combined wit the fact that I now want to do bodybuilding competitions, so, I seriously gotta bulk up. I moreso like it because of your latter reasoning, someone to talk about it wit. Sure, there's the Beachbody forums, but they're a bunch of lames over there, and you're lucky to get a response to a thread. And then there's also the fact that someone who isn't into fitness, basically everyone I know, doesn't give a fuck. Me sitting there all stoked, saying "SHIT I HIT MY HIGHEST MAX YET ON UPRIGHT ROWS." is alien to them, and they simply don't give a shit. So, it's nice to actually have someone to discuss my workout routines wit, that actually cares, and can give me their side of it, since they're not only working out themselves, but doing the exact same routine as me.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    i usually do deadlifts and bar rows with a normal bar. only thing i use ez bar for is skull crushers and bar curls and thats only cuz i dont curl a full 45lbs lol
    Metal plates aquired, Total Body completed. I had to pause it way more than yesterday, even with the extra plates, he pushed the pace on it pretty good. Holy fuck, the first half was rough. I out lifted the guys on several lifts in the second half though, I even out did The Beast himself on a few. Those guys must be sandbagging like crazy because they are shredded and xbox huge, and I'm still do I even lift mode. One guy Brian was doing little bitch lifts so Beast kept busting his balls about it. I think it may have been the same guy he was calling Barbie earlier, but it was 10 times worse this time lol. It was worth watching just for that.

Russian Twists = Mason Twists with feet on the ground and holding weights (you can thank me later Erik lol) so that was easier than Katia.
    Done with Beast Abs, not too much new here. Mason twists like before, one arm planks with a weight added, crunchy frog, heels to heaven etc. Windshield wipers were pretty similar to stuff in yoga belly. It is actually easier than Ab Ripper X imo.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Katia is easy? :-?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It's the music they always have in horror movies....Dom Dom dom dommmm