Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    my download was the complete system and it came with the calender and nutrition guide and everything
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    streets said:

Sooo. I'll be downloading Insanity at some point today. my question is how am I supposed to do the videos? one a week? or....

Working out one time a week? Are you fucking kidding me?

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You guys are very helpful.

http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/about-insanity/insanity-workout-schedule/

Another great workout today, I'm really enjoy Body Beast so far. The DOMS in my legs were glad the cobra/airplanes were not supermans lol. Damn that hammer sequence burned.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

streets said:

Sooo. I'll be downloading Insanity at some point today. my question is how am I supposed to do the videos? one a week? or....

He was just asking. I thought you wanted to help and incourage people?
    monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

As much as he fucks wit me, I'm not exactly inclined to do so wit his ass, especially wit a question that stupid. How the fuck does anyone in their right mind think a day out of every week is gonna bring any results? Unless he's planning to put in minimum effort from the get-go, in which case, he shouldn't even do it.
    Jobe said:

You guys are very helpful.

http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/about-insanity/insanity-workout-schedule/

Another great workout today, I'm really enjoy Body Beast so far. The DOMS in my legs were glad the cobra/airplanes were not supermans lol. Damn that hammer sequence burned.

Yup. Absolute favorite Body Beast workout so far. Not even fair how stupid I went today. My arms won't stop trembling, looks like I'm on the verge of having a seizure lol. I went all out and hit weights I never even thought of attempting before today. Maxed out at 70 Lbs. for the 3rd set of EZ-Curl Bar Curls, had to do 4, drop the bar, and then finish the last 4, and then I did 50 Lbs. for the Drop Set. Fuck, I love Body Beast. Been 2stoked to do my workout every day.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

As much as he fucks wit me, I'm not exactly inclined to do so wit his ass, especially wit a question that stupid. How the fuck does anyone in their right mind think a day out of every week is gonna bring any results? Unless he's planning to put in minimum effort from the get-go, in which case, he shouldn't even do it.
    I took it as he was asking if he had to do dvd 1 everyday for week one, disc 2 for week two etc. Either way, if he is willing to put in the work why do you feel the need to be an ass about it? He rustled your jimmies in the past? Big fucking deal. U still salty bro? It seems sometime like you just love trying to serve people in shit ping pong. People will be a lot less cunty with you if you're less cunty with them. It's also good for your mental health, you should try it out. Link to schedule has been posted, stop being twats about it and move on.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I wasn't even tryna start shit. Just saying I'm not inclined to help him out. Same thing if Catz' fat ass came in here saying he wanted to start working out, I wouldn't be the one helping him.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Jobe said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

I took it as he was asking if he had to do dvd 1 everyday for week one, disc 2 for week two etc.
    This. Anyway. Thanks Jobe. Erik being a salty wigger is no surprise.
    streets said:

Jobe said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

I took it as he was asking if he had to do dvd 1 everyday for week one, disc 2 for week two etc.
    This. Anyway. Thanks Jobe. Erik being a salty wigger is no surprise.

Cry.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Jobe said:

Short workout was short.

And short workout gets the job done. And if you think about it, the actual workout time is the same as P90X, difference is, Sagi doesn't fuck around wit the long ass warm-ups and cool downs, he just gets straight into it, which I prefer.
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

*with....not wit.....sometimes i wonder how many times you were dropped on your head as a baby

I can send you a copy of the calendar if you didn't get it yet

I've got it. Thanks though.
    rexum420 said:

Episode said:

Jobe said:

Short workout was short.

And short workout gets the job done. And if you think about it, the actual workout time is the same as P90X, difference is, Sagi doesn't fuck around wit the long ass warm-ups and cool downs, he just gets straight into it, which I prefer.
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

*with....not wit.....sometimes i wonder how many times you were dropped on your head as a baby

Lolumad. Cry, fatty.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Episode said:

rexum420 said:

Episode said:

Jobe said:

Short workout was short.

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

Lolumad. Cry, fatty.

not mad at all...just pointing out that you talking shit about my spelling/pronunciation is extremely hypocritical and retarded

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That's naaaasty
    imageimage
    rexum420 said:

Episode said:

rexum420 said:

Episode said:

Jobe said:

Short workout was short.

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Episode said:

streets said:

Lolumad. Cry, fatty.

not mad at all...just pointing out that you talking shit about my spelling/pronunciation is extremely hypocritical and retarded

You spelled "Our" as "Are". 'Nuff said, retard. GTFO.