Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    I dont remember peewee football being tough. I guess I'm just not a pussy.
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just to warn you erik, your not gonna look like you think your gonna look after 60 days.... fitness is a never ending progress and most inexperience people have an image in there head of how tremendous there bodies are going to transform and then are pissed when it doesnt progress as fast as they hoped..usually this results in loss of motivation... it takes years to acheive being ripped n shit... 60 days is a good start but should only be the beginning of your fitness.. your body is not like a quicj fix type deal.. just a heads up
    I know. But I figure this is a great way for me to lose the remaining 10 pounds I want to lose and more, as well as start building noticeable muscle definition, and then after the 60 days, either continue Insanity, or do P90X, since P90X is more focused on muscle building, rather than cardio.
  • Options
    I dont remember peewee football being tough. I guess I'm just not a pussy.
    I wasn't in Peewee Football. It was the Heavyweight class of Junior High Football, and it was still intense. 2 hour practices 5 days out of the week (6 if you went to the optional Saturday morning one.), and they were hard on us. Kids were throwing their guts up at almost every practice, and we ended the practices with 15 minutes of nonstop sprinting as fast as you can. That was always Hell, and made a couple kids pass out a few times. Now, I wasn't a bitch, I got my practices done, pushed through it, but it was still intense. This was 10x worse. But after completing this, those practices wouldn't be shit. Im'ma call up the High School next school year and ask if I can join the team even doe I'm homeschooled.
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    just to warn you erik, your not gonna look like you think your gonna look after 60 days.... fitness is a never ending progress and most inexperience people have an image in there head of how tremendous there bodies are going to transform and then are pissed when it doesnt progress as fast as they hoped..usually this results in loss of motivation... it takes years to acheive being ripped n shit... 60 days is a good start but should only be the beginning of your fitness.. your body is not like a quicj fix type deal.. just a heads up
    I know. But I figure this is a great way for me to lose the remaining 10 pounds I want to lose and more, as well as start building noticeable muscle definition, and then after the 60 days, either continue Insanity, or do P90X, since P90X is more focused on muscle building, rather than cardio.
    yea that sounds fine, then after p90x join a gym
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    So you haven't been to a real football practice...
    I thought if you were talking about fb practice, you at least meant high school
    Middle school football is basically peewee
    \disscusion
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    8-|

Not doing this.
  • Options
    Another tip, I usually do the some of the workouts in cardio abs almost every day because I really want to focus on my ab region, so you might want to do that too if you're looking for good definitely in that area.

Yea, I'll keep that in mind, but if I do it, it'll be after my body is more adjusted to this lol.
  • Options

\disscusion
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    8-|

Not doing this.
  • Options

\disscusion
  • Options
    i did both middle school and junior high football.... the practices were rigorous and more difficult than the high school practices
  • Options
    Middle and junior high school is the same thing isn't it??
    And you obviously never played Texas 5a football. [-(
  • Options
    The kids in middle school were just so small. Middle school ball was so easy.
  • Options
    middle school 5th and 6th
    jr high 7th and 8th

we had three hour plus practices 6 days a week starting august 1st and then 5 days a week after school two hours plus till november..

on a scale of 1 to 10 in difficulty and keeping in mind i was like 13 years old i would give it a solid 8
  • Options
    yea not alot of schools did it our way
  • Options
    StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    middle school is 7 & 8

jr. high is 7-9

a school is one or the other..... and jr. high's are rare these days.
  • Options
    JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,700 mod
    I went to a middle school and it was 6-8...... :|
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Options
    congratulations
  • Options
    congratulations

LOL.
  • Options