Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's that shit I like to see! =D>

Fuck that "No time" excuse bullshit. I've done Insanity and Asylum workouts dead tired at 2-3 A.M. A couple times because I was busy and out all day, but needed to get my workout done. It was absolute Hell when I was just completely drained and tired like that, but I make no excuses.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sometimes, ya really just don't have time tho lol
    Fuck you Jake. Keep defending excuse making. I have no intentions of missing workouts, even when I get a job. Unless you're working 24 hours shifts, fuck outta here with "There's no time.". Shorten your hour long workout by a half hour if you have to, but "there's no time", is just an excuse.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik I was ripped at your age too. When youre a kid and dont got shit to do, its easy.
    Easy. Fuck outta here. Niggas just get lazy. It's not "I don't have time.". It's "I have time, but I'm tired, and need an excuse, so I'd rather use that time to relax instead of putting in some extra work.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    edited June 2012
    I dont need a jobless egotestical homeschooled narscistic kid has no social skillz to lecture me on time management :))

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I dont need a jobless homeschooled kid to lecture me on time management :))
    COT DAMN SON!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    a job, a kid and a household.. yeah, somedays you really dont have time.
    I dont need a jobless homeschooled kid to lecture me on time management :))
    COT DAMN SON!
    niggaz niggaz boi son cot

[-(

blue turbins

Lol, Catz gonna start riding the dick. Spare time is what your life is based around, get the fuck out, fatfuck. Stay out of a fitness thread, this shit is alien to you.

And nice try with the homeschool crack, Jake, but I was never out of time even with regular school to do extra shit, if I was in school, I'd be just as committed, what's the difference? 7-8 hours being a slave at another building that's not your house every day, same shit. Keep going, faggot. Can't wait 'til I get a job, and I'll be going at the same pace with my workouts, so I can prove an excuse making pussy like you wrong.
    You get more of a slide, having a kid. Simply having a job is absolutely no excuse.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    When you get a job :)) good luck bruh
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You get more of a slide, having a kid. Simply having a job is absolutely no excuse.
    Between work and travel, I put in about a 14 hour day, I'm lucky if I sleep 6 hours a day. That leaves me with 4 hours a day to spend with my kids and get shit done around the house. (2 hours before work and 2 house after before I go back to bed) Hockey season is another 5-6 days a week of chaos. Sometimes, when people say they have no time they simply don't have the fucking time. Todays workout got done literally 2 minutes before I had to head out for work.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    When you get a job :)) good luck bruh
    Aight then. Watch. No need to carry this on anymore, just watch boi.
    work 40 hours a week and go to school. then tell us we are all lazy for not being dedicated.
    Lol. Niggas so quick to take shit personal and get their pussies hurt. All I said was a general comment about fuck excuses, and everyone immediately takes it as "Wahhhh Erik called me lazy.". All I can say, is that if you take a general statement, and take it as a personal insult, it must be true about you.......
    edited June 2012
    Between work and travel, I put in about a 14 hour day, I'm lucky if I sleep 6 hours a day. That leaves me with 4 hours a day to spend with my kids and get shit done around the house. (2 hours before work and 2 house after before I go back to bed) Hockey season is another 5-6 days a week of chaos. Sometimes, when people say they have no time they simply don't have the fucking time. Todays workout got done literally 2 minutes before I had to head out for work.
    But even with that crazy ass schedule, you squeezed it in, no excuses, and that's what matters. And for that, I applaud you, sir.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    If you make something a big enough priority, you'll find a way to make it happen.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Lol, Catz gonna start riding the dick. Spare time is what your life is based around, get the fuck out, fatfuck. Stay out of a fitness thread, this shit is alien to you.

And nice try with the homeschool crack, Jake, but I was never out of time even with regular school to do extra shit, if I was in school, I'd be just as committed, what's the difference? 7-8 hours being a slave at another building that's not your house every day, same shit. Keep going, faggot. Can't wait 'til I get a job, and I'll be going at the same pace with my workouts, so I can prove an excuse making pussy like you wrong.
    shit son boi niggaz noigaaz when i was y00z age i was at the YMCA all day, and cum August was Hell Days on the football Feild boi son niggaz niggaz

[-(

blue turbins

If you make something a big enough priority, you'll find a way to make it happen.
    Exactly. This is why I like you lol.