Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Creatine's definitely working. Beasted the fuck through Chest And Back, got way more reps than usual, only reached muscle failure once with Diamond Push-Ups on the second round, and I have WAY less soreness. I think it did end up giving me a bit of water retention, but it's fine, because it's not a puffy, fat looking water retention, I actually look more swole lol, my chest looks ripped.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik post your chest and back numbers
    erik post your chest and back numbers
    I never printed out the sheets and haven't been writing them down, remember that I downloaded it lol.
    BUT TONY TELLS YOU TO WRITE IT DOWN!!!!

mine usually look somethin like this

push up 30 second time 25
    all the other push up variations 15 second time 12
    diamond push like 10 and 10

standard pull up 20 second time 15
    close grip 15 second time 10
    far grip 10 second time 8

and so on... i fukkin hate far grip pull ups
    i usually end up doin like 180 push ups and like 100 pull ups.. not bad for one hour, esp from someone like me who two years ago could prob do 10 pull ups and 30 push ups
    probs.. i hate working legs but once my cousin who is a certified physical trainer comes to rhody in the fall i will have a better full body workout routine, until then i focus on upper body
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I built a rack over the weekend for doing negative pullups (my oldest son is also doing p90x with me but he struggles to do pullups for reps, worked great. Unfortunately I didn't have time for Ab ripper today before I had to go to work, so I still have to do that in the morning after work.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    This shit is confusing and irritating me. It seems ever since I started P90X, I'm not as cut. I'm looking a bit more swole, especially my arms and chest, but my overall physique isn't as lean, and like I said last week, I gained weight. And I don't fucking get it, I'm following the Nutrition Plan to a T, which actually gives me 200-300 LESS calories than what I was eating with Insanity. And now the case could be some water retention from the Creatine, but that would only be the case since last Saturday, since that's when I started taking it, and I was noticing this before the Creatine.
    I fucking love Creatine. I feel like a monster on this shit. The difference in my workouts now is night and day. Did Plyometrics, and didn't have to stop even once, except for the designated Water Breaks during the workout. As compared to last week's Plyometrics, where I had to stop and take a lot of couple second breaks 'cause of the pain and muscle failure in my legs. That didn't happen at all today. Wish I didn't have to cycle off of this shit. Today was the first P90X workout where I truly sweated my ass off to the same level of Insanity.
    Doesn't count, you cheated... Enjoy your bloat.

Creatine, not even once.

I know you're mocking my steroids post lol, but fuck outta here. And my water retention was very minimal, actually.
    My weight was 174 before going to bed, about the same as always at that time (right around 170 after waking up) but I haven't changed my diet since starting p90x. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, could be water weight (8.34 lbs a gallon) or maybe your body is adjusting to the new diet and brewing a 6 lb shit, who knows. Just eat right and bust ass, everything else will fall into place. I assume you take your weight right after waking up and taking a leak.
    I actually weighed myself today, first time since doing so last week and weighing in at 182 Lbs., and I'm back down to 176 Lbs., which is what I started P90X at. I'm still not looking as cut, but I'm guessing that that's the Creatine.

But, I'm no longer flipping shit lol. Rather stay at the same weight than gain.
    Lolwut.

So, for the past few weeks, Body Beast's Facebook has said the release date will be announced shortly, no release date came. All of a sudden, it's released and on sale today lol. It's $90. Wish I could do it now, but I don't even have any of the equipment. I'll do it after P90X, and I hope someone uploads a torrent by then, if not, I'll just cop it.
    What equipment do you need for it?
    edited June 2012
    What equipment do you need for it?
    EZ-Curl Bar, Weight Plates for it, and an Incline/Decline Bench. And Dumbbells, but that's the only thing I have for it lol. But I got 3 months to get everything together, so I'm not too worried about it. It's just that Im'ma be so anxious to do it, now that it's out.
    Interesting... I might look into it, I have all that shit already, but my bench doesnt do inclines though.
    Got a pinched nerve in the same fucking spot as last time doing Yoga X today. Arm's been tingling all day, just like the last time this happened. Oh well, just gotta be careful with any stretches that stretch my neck and shit, lifting and cardio never seemed to bother it at all.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I went to the gym for a break from work yesterday to clear my head
    I did some skipping for a bit
    Did a couple of chin-ups
    Then thought fuck this and went and had a sauna
    I used to be able to do loads of chin ups.... Now I can do fuck all
    I bought a couple sets of hex barbells, life is easier now that I don't have to keep switching plates around as much, arm day was getting annoying lol. I'll probably add a few more to the collection next payday. Almost didn't have enough time to do the workouts today.

Almost ;)