Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gnome chucks?

*pictures Gnomes whipping Chuck around like a weapon*

Pass the god damn butter.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Who dropped another 3 lbs since Sunday which bring my total to 13 in 3weeks on the live shredded diet and workout plan. Not using the supplements tho cuz I can't afford them. Currently down to 187. Goal 150
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Ralphie May said: P90X iz fer fagz

lolz lmao

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ralphie May said: P90X iz fer fagz

lolz lmao
    GTFO Fatass. Ridicule what you could never do.
    Who dropped another 3 lbs since Sunday which bring my total to 13 in 3weeks on the live shredded diet and workout plan. Not using the supplements tho cuz I can't afford them. Currently down to 187. Goal 150
    Also, you got me interested in this, I might do it when I'm done with all the Beachbody programs that I'm gonna do. Gimme a basic summary of the workout and diet? I checked it out on MusclePharm, but didn't read through all of it.
    edited June 2012
    Also, great job! But 150 Lbs.? That seems almost too low, what's your height? For me, that's be basically rail thin.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    -_- its still pretty much p90x dood this will be my routine

day 1 Chest and back
    day 2 Plyro
    day 3 ab ripper x
    day 4 shoulders and arms
    day 5 ab ripper x, 2 mile run
    day 6 legs and back
    day 7 ab ripper x, jog

then after two months ish i will start with more difficult arm/ chest exercises like bench pressing n shit

will you are amus daying like a tard ill be doin presses, we'll see in the end.....
    Replace 50 and 90 minute workouts with a 15 minute workout.......seems legit. But go ahead and half ass it.

Maybe I should substitute all of the P90X workouts with Rest Days, since that's on the schedule already.
    dood your talking like a fukkin retard now, explain to me how replacing upward fukkin dog with bench pressing will be 'taking it easy'
    one thing i will give erik is he eats wayy better than me.. i really need to work on my nutrition btu i dont have mommy buying all my food anymore and its expensive.... but i completed p90x the exact way it was designed last year and i brought it every day and i thought it worked pretty well...fyi ive done nenpo like 50 times a 2 mile run on the beach is just as good as an exercise trust me
    By Nolas logic, George is doing p90x with us, except instead of chest and back, he runs. Instead of Ab ripperX, he runs. In place of yoga.... yup... moar running.
    by nolas logic youve never even posted a pic before soooooooooooooooooo
    one thing i will give erik is he eats wayy better than me.. i really need to work on my nutrition btu i dont have mommy buying all my food anymore and its expensive.... but i completed p90x the exact way it was designed last year and i brought it every day and i thought it worked pretty well...fyi ive done nenpo like 50 times a 2 mile run on the beach is just as good as an exercise trust me
    Shut the fuck up with the Mommy shit. The reason I've been lacking on new clothes and shit is my nutrition. I pay at least half the bill on all my food. I made sacrifices and DIDN'T make excuses.
    edited June 2012
    lol excuses....dood for you its either nutrition or new clothes for me its either nutrition or rent, a little different buddy.. i havent been able to get new clothes in like five years.....

im not even hatin tho my mom bought me tons of food for my p90x stuff last year, i was more makin fun of myself with that comment... i mean hell the recovery drink is like 50 bux a pop, that shits expensive you use that stuff?
    Nah, I was reading whey protein can be used as a replacement for the Recovery Formula, so I just use that.
    i use p90x recovery, whey, and creatine
    Also, you got me interested in this, I might do it when I'm done with all the Beachbody programs that I'm gonna do. Gimme a basic summary of the workout and diet? I checked it out on MusclePharm, but didn't read through all of it.
    im only 5'9" so 145-160 is my "healthy fitness zone". the diet part of the plan is the same concept as others like high protein, low carbs. breakfeast is 5 eggwhites any style, whole wheat toast and oatmeal then you have ur snack lunch which i usually do grilled chicken, peas (grean veggy) and brown rice after that afternoon snack which i usually do celery and PB and dinner which i usually do white fish another and green veggy. other fish i have can be shrimp or cod or tuna or talapia. green veggies are spinach, broc, peas, green beans etc. usually for snacks its a veggy and white fish so ill put like shrimp or tuna on spinach or lettuce. you are allowed to have lean read meat 2x a week and 1-2 cheat meals a week.

the workouts are only 4 days a week. day 1 is legs/abs day 2 arms day 3 chest/abs day 4 back/shoulders. i warmup by walking on the treadmill for 15mins keeping my heart rate 120-140. do the weight training which is about an hour b/c after that studies have shown testosterone level decrease which would cause suboptimal lifts. then cooldown by walking for 15mins and doing HIIT for 12-20mins which kicks my ass everytime and i only do 3mph/7mph. you do the warmups and cooldown and HIIT. all the excercises target for 12-15reps and 4 sets so your really fatiguing your muscles. the first week was pure hell. the next day i was more weak than sore and days after the workout i got really sore. obvs you get used to it.
    also im not using any of the supplements not even protein for this. cuz i cant afford it yet.
    Aight fosho, I'll definitely look more into it when that time comes. Although, by then, I might just do Get Swole instead.
    'CAUSE WE NEXT AND WE FLEX LIKE, 90PX.
    I WORK THEM LONG NIGHTS, NO BREAKS OR A RECESS.
    VROOM VROOM NIGGA, YEA, MY CAR SOUND LIKE A T-REX.
    BITCH, I'M 23 YEARS OLD, AND I AIN'T RIDIN' IN A PRIUS.
    edited June 2012
    Back And Legs was dope, but pure Hell to get through, 'cause my legs were already still dead from Plyometrics on Tuesday. And on Ab Ripper X, I couldn't complete the 25 reps on a lot of the exercises, 'cause my abs are still killing me from the other 2 Ab Ripper Xs earlier in the week. For the first time ever, I reached muscle failure in my fucking ABS on the last exercise, Mamba(?) Twists, can't remember exactly what they're called. I literally couldn't even keep myself up and twist at around the 40 rep mark, had to stop, I physically couldn't do shit and complete those last 10 bonus reps. That is a fucking monster of an ab workout.