Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Mason twists. I pounded those out like a fucking boss... I'm even thinking of trying it with an 8 lb medicine ball. I still suck at the goofy v-ups right before those though.

I liked the legs workout today, I lol'ed at "if your heels touch the ground I'm coming to your house" Also found out that the blonde chick Dreya was born in 196fucking1.

Pass the god damn butter.
    By Nolas logic, George is doing p90x with us, except instead of chest and back, he runs. Instead of Ab ripperX, he runs. In place of yoga.... yup... moar running.
    by nolas logic youve never even posted a pic before soooooooooooooooooo I have to fap to Erik's pics....bummer.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Aight fosho, I'll definitely look more into it when that time comes. Although, by then, I might just do Get Swole instead.
    Ya I mean you've been cutting so long by then you'll be a twig lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Once again, I feel like a fucking pioneer.

I've yet again inspired someone to do Insanity. My Cousin's boy Alex hit me up today asking for the Insanity download because he wants to get in shape and join the Navy.

Lead by example.
    I'm even thinking of trying it with an 8 lb medicine ball.
    DAT SHIT CRAY.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    heels to heaven can lick my balls but i love mason twists
    Started taking Creatine today. We'll see if my lifts improve by next week.
    =D>

Finished Kenpo X, loved it. I still seem to prefer Cardio based workouts because of Insanity. And after finishing it, I now see how truly retarded Nola was in saying "HERPDERP I NOT DOING KENPO X CUZ I NO WANNA BE KARATE MASTER.". There's no serious Martial Arts training in it, it's just a Cardio workout based around Martial Arts to get your heart beating and get you sweating, just a variation of a Cardio workout. There was no training in there that would improve my fighting skill or actually teach me Martial Arts.

In other news, really felt the Creatine just in my boost of energy. Powered through the entire workout like a fucking boss and didn't struggle once, even sped up faster than the people in the video and did way more reps.
    I'm mad. I suddenly have stretch marks on my right bicep by my armpit. I never had 'em before, and now I LOSE weight, and get them? Makes no fucking sense. And I don't think it's 'cause of gaining muscle too fast, 'cause I didn't gain a massive amount. Any way to get rid of them?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can't get rid of them but they will fade with time.
    edited June 2012
    I mean, they're faded. They're not red and nasty, they're the same tone as my skin, but it pisses me off nonetheless.
    They'll never go away. Sorry bro
    Most women have them on their boobs. Even super thin girls. They happen. Its not that big of a deal lol
    well my boobs aren't big enough to have them there lol

you can have some of mine
    :-bd
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    lolz faggotz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i'll give you one or two... or three cup sizes. whatevahhh ya want :p
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'm mad. I suddenly have stretch marks on my right bicep by my armpit. I never had 'em before, and now I LOSE weight, and get them? Makes no fucking sense. And I don't think it's 'cause of gaining muscle too fast, 'cause I didn't gain a massive amount. Any way to get rid of them?
    Almost everybody gets those on the inner arm because of how much the skin tightens and stretches as your arms move in different positions. It's why tattooing the inner arm sucks, its just stretchy skin there. Coca butter helps pregnant ladies prevent them, you could try that. If they get severe tanning sometimes helps them blend in.

My p90x update......

I am now on team fuck kempo.
    edited June 2012

My p90x update......

I am now on team fuck kempo.
    Biiiiiiiitch.

Lol, I have way better reasons than Nola doe.... I have wraps, gloves, training pads, a heavy bag, speed bag, and a reflex bag all in the basement, been doing that shit forever... Jab, cross, hook, uppercut shadowboxing won't do shit for me, I'm way past that level. I'll get a wayyyy better cardio workout just doing the real thing. It would be like if you were used to running marathons and todays "intense" workout was a 5 jog.