Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I would really like to start Insanity/working out heavily. The only thing in my way is excuses
    Fixed.

Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just stood in the mirror for 5 minutes flexing ahaha. I feel like Stewie in the Stew-Roids episode of Family Guy.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    no shame in being proud of your work lol
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood get high.. when i was high i used to flex all the time haha
    Went to The Fitness Factory Outlet today, they let me stack whatever weight I wanted on a barbell and bench it, so I did 100 Lbs. and hit failure at 8 reps, so Im'ma start with that. Their prices are dope too, $25 for the EZ-Curl Bar, and a buck a Lb. for any weights. So it'll only be $125 for 100 Lbs. and the EZ-Curl Bar, then I'll just need to cop a bench, and I'll have everything ready for Body Beast. Im'ma make the 100 Lbs. consist of 2 25s, 4 10s, and 2 5s, simply 'cause I could bench 100 Lbs., but couldn't even halfway curl 100 Lbs., so I'll be able to start at 50 Lbs. or 60 Lbs., and go up by 10 Lb. increments. Thinking of that, I should probably just get 2 25s and 10 5s, so I can distribute the weight evely on both sides, and it'll still only cost $100 no matter what configuration of weights I end up going with.
    if you already got 8 reps in @ 100 lbs, you're gonna need more weight already. As far as how you configure the weights, it really only depends on how much you need to fit on a bar or dumbell. The small weights are great for professing lifts, but they take up a ton of space on a bar. $1 a lb is the standard price, there are much better deals out there. Hit up a play it again sports, they sell used weights for $.50 a lb. You can also find great deals on Craigslist, people buy shit and never use it and get tired of it taking up space.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I used to love watching the Contender
    That was an awesome show
    Is it still on?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I used to love watching the Contender
    That was an awesome show
    Is it still on?
    It seriously feels so good eating so clean and everything's just absolutely delicious. This fucking tilapia, wild rice, and grilled zucchini right now is just absolute sex. =P~

Never any stress about what I ate, and it's just overall improved my mental health and happiness.
    It's definitely been nice to see you in a lot better place mentally compared to your mindset a year or two ago. You seem a lot more balanced now.
    Woke up feeling like I got hit by a truck. Haven't been sore like this since the first week of Insanity. Goddamn. Glad today is Yoga X. I hate Yoga and all of that slow burning slow stretching shit, but it'll really do me some good today.
    yoga x = skip day lol

fukk that gay shit
    glad you enjoy it but ill pass
    yoga is for people who want a natural high, i got weed for that

i want muscles
    edited June 2012
    yoga x = skip day lol

fukk that gay shit
    And this is why you don't have the motivation to go through the program again. Fuck that. I don't like Yoga either, but I realize that it's a part of the program and how much it benefits me, so I do it.

edited June 2012
    i have motivation to accomplish my goals.... none of my goals are achieved by doing yoga really... the juice aint worth the squeeze
    not really, i mean it is good for you but not really good for you. id rather just go for a run on yoga day
    listen im not saying yoga isnt difficult or challenging..in fact im saying its to challenging based on the results.. the results are not worth it in my opinion.. just like insanity is nasty hard but i dont like the look of the results so i wont do it.. i want muscle mass and you aint gettin that shit from fukkin kneeling dog n shit.. at least running will burn madd calories which isnt really even high on my list either
    Full retard and full ignorance is almost reached right now.......
    erik your being silly but whatever i dont even really give a fukk.. i dont do the kenpo either..no why? i have no interest in being a kung fu master... yea its a decent workout but i can use my time more appropriately to my personal goals...