Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    We don't have it here
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    We don't have it here
    What a horrible place to live
    Ummm, only one off mexican restaurants or cafes
    We don't have a chain of stores like Taco Bell
    We don't have Sonic or Ihop
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I haven't shit in 2 days and am looking fat due to bloating. :|
    Finger assist?
    I haven't shit in 2 days and am looking fat due to bloating. :|
    stop eating food that constipates you or eat more fiber
    But I've been eating exactly what I've been eating for the entire 3 months of Insanity\Asylum, first time it happened. But I shit this morning anyways, wasn't painful and huge like I expected ahahaha.
    P90X starts today!

Damn, P90X has me eating a lot, just made an 8 egg white omelet served with 12 OZ. of cottage cheese and 1 cup of strawberries.
    And this omelet is amazing. =P~

Oh LAWD. Mushrooms, green onion, tomato, and low fat cheddar cheese. So much better than Insanity's omelet.
    edited June 2012
    Damn, I'm fucking stuffed boi.

Gonna take some getting used to eating like this. I been used to eating like a scavenger, but doing so every 2-3 hours to stay consistently full through the day. P90X has me eat 5 times, separated by 2-3 hours as well, but the difference is, each meal isn't a consistent 500 calories, and "Meals" 2 and 4 are just snacks. For instance, for 4 today, I eat 30 Pistachios. Some of the full meals, which are 1, 3, and 5, run up to 1,000 calories.

Nonetheless, all the meals are bigger portions. I haven't been absolutely stuffed like this in a minute.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    When did minute become a term for a long time? I thought it was like...an actual minute.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Just finished my first P90X workout.......

Wow, definitely a huge step down in intensity, especially after finishing Asylum. Wasn't dripping in sweat at all, and there was very little cardio, the only cardio was some very light jogging as part of the warm-up. However, amazing resistance workout. I hit muscle failure in a lot of the Round 2 Push-Ups and Pull-Ups and simply could not hit another rep. My arms and chest are fucking pumping right now, I love it. Can't wait to see how I do when I start taking Creatine. Plyometrics tomorrow.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Wow, definitely a huge step down in intensity, especially after finishing Asylum. Wasn't dripping in sweat at all, and there was very little cardio, the only cardio was some very light jogging as part of the warm-up. However, amazing resistance workout. I hit muscle failure in a lot of the Round 2 Push-Ups and Pull-Ups and simply could not hit another rep. My arms and chest are fucking pumping right now, I love it. Can't wait to see how I do when I start taking Creatine. Plyometrics tomorrow.
    I did day one today also, what a boring fucking workout that is. Pylo is a lot more fun to do.

Ab ripper x was legit though. Did you do that too?
    Pass the god damn butter.

I did day one today also, what a boring fucking workout that is. Pylo is a lot more fun to do.

Ab ripper x was legit though. Did you do that too?
    Wait wut? You're doing P90X?

And yea, really liked it, other than the Sit-Ups, I don't think anyone likes those lol.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I don't know if I will do the whole 90 days or not, I'll wait and see how I like it and how much I can squeeze into my schedule. I feel like I could have gotten a way better workout today just doing my regular weight routine, but I'm willing to give this a shot.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    I feel like a fucking chef nigga.

Just spent over an hour making one of the soups.
    You've certainly got GOrdon Ramseys vocabulary....shit, fuck, ignorant bastard, idiot etc.....now if only you could cook like him
    And this soup is God. Fuck son. I'm a boss chef.
    Cookin' like Based God boi.