Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just read all about him before I read your post, guess I was wrong, and I no longer admire his physique. Fuck that shit. But I know for a fact that Ulysses is natty.
    edited May 2012
    Man, it's a damn fucking shame how much steroids are used in that industry. To where a very select few are natural and you never know who is and who isn't on them. I don't get the appeal. The dangers outweigh the benefits, and it's the equivalent of winning a Slam Dunk Contest because you have 4 legs, it's cheating and nothing to be proud of. I personally couldn't morally take them due to my extremely high pride. I want my physique to be a product of nothing but extreme dedication and hard work. It's due to that reason that I'm even iffy on Creatine, although healthy, natural, and nothing more than a supplement, to my understanding, it basically only makes you look more swole than you actually are due to water retention and speeds up your gains, fuck that, I'd rather look swole as Hell because I'm ACTUALLY swole as Hell, not because I'm retaining water.
    Besides that, my Whey Protein has some Creatine in it anyways, I think like 5-6 grams per serving, so I'm getting a bit of it anyways, probably not gonna take pure Creatine. Although, I've heard that Creatine in pill form, is a different kind of Creatine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, I believe, and doesn't cause the water retention and just solely improves your gains and energy, so I may eventually try those and see what they do for me and if I like it.
    edited May 2012
    Also, Jobe, more info was released on Body Beast, and the equipment needed will be a Pull-Up Bar, Dumbbells, an EZ-Curl Bar and weight plates for it, and a bench that can both go straight down, or incline upwards.

You have any good websites or anything that I can get the bar, bench, and weight plates for a good price?
    I figure I'll start with like 100 Lbs., I have no idea what I can bench or anything, but I can Chest Press 20 Lb. Dumbbells for a minute straight without failure.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I wouldn't buy equipment new, there are too many people that buy new shit and never use it. Browse the fuck out of Craigslist. You should be able to find a killer set up for $100 or so.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Besides that, my Whey Protein has some Creatine in it anyways, I think like 5-6 grams per serving, so I'm getting a bit of it anyways, probably not gonna take pure Creatine. Although, I've heard that Creatine in pill form, is a different kind of Creatine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, I believe, and doesn't cause the water retention and just solely improves your gains and energy, so I may eventually try those and see what they do for me and if I like it.
    creatine is natural and its found in red meat. its also made in the body just not enough to show any differences without it much like people with type 2 diabetes that dont make enough insulin so they take a supplement simply to compliment the natural production. ive seen the water retention with creatine but its nothing major and you do get bigger lifts and major gains while using it consistantly. i got a lot bigger real quick when i was taking a gainer with 5-6 grams of it in it but i wasnt dieting or anything to lose fat so i just attributed the lack of definition to my diet not the creatine. imo i think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. i think if your bulking you should be on creatine but when ur cutting cycle off it. and i mean bulking as in straight lifting heavy weights and putting them down a few times, not some video program thing.

hope this helps

I personally couldn't morally take them due to my extremely high pride.
    Lol @ "roids" being the big bad wolf, meanwhile, have some more codine lol.

Holy fuck, kids these days.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you cant hit the fifth plateau with small testicles jobe
    you cant hit the fifth plateau with small testicles jobe
    To be clear, I've never done them, but I think its interesting how out of all the drugs in the world, the stigmata around PED's never went away like it has with other drugs. Half the shit out there is natural hormones, yet it thought of like meth. A person can spike their testosterone after a week of no fapping, yet actually talking test is the devil. Unless a doc says they need testosterone replacement therapy, then its ok. It's bad if you are healthy and want to repair muscle quicker, but if you have an injury, go ahead and take it to recover quicker. It draws some parallels with medical marijuana being good for sick people, but not for healthy people.

This is stupid. I said I can't take them due to pride. Codeine = Recreational drug, not performance enhancing/cheating.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

This is stupid. I said I can't take them due to pride. Codeine = Recreational drug, not performance enhancing/cheating.
    It'd be a shame if the drug you were taking improved results, as opposed to making you wacked out and unproductive.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

It'd be a shame if the drug you were taking improved results, as opposed to making you wacked out and unproductive.
    Is what I'm saying that fucking hard to understand? I wouldn't morally take them, because I want to achieve all that through nothing but hard work. Just like when I was asked if soul selling was real, if I'd do it to get signed and make it big, and I said no. It's cheating, and I wanna get there myself. Weed/Robo/Codeine, any substances I've done for recreation, are just that, for recreation, for fun. And you're talking about Codeine abuse. Taking it here and there responsibly isn't gonna make you whacked out. Besides that, you niggas are talking like I regularly take this shit. I've done it literally twice.
    And I wouldn't talk shit, for someone who used to regularly post about his acid trips.......
    Yeah, but I'm also not talking about how terrible PED's are. It doesn't matter anyway, I don't do drugs anymore.

Take it easy though, I was just trying to show some perspective.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Strength was dope today. Upped my bands to 60 Lbs., and it was the right move. One Hell of a workout with the added weight, and I was reaching failure at about 12 reps for shit like the Back Flys, and 12 reps is the amount he has you do, so it's looking like 60 Lbs. is the perfect amount of weight for me right now. Sadly, today was the last Strength of Asylum, and I won't have anymore resistance dedicated training until P90X, which is 2 Mondays from now.
    edited May 2012
    Good news is that P90X has 3 ways to do the program: Lean, which is 4 days of Cardio, and 2 days of Resistance, more focused on weight loss, Doubles, which is an A.M. Cardio Workout, and a P.M. Resistance workout, everyday, and Classic, which is the one I'm going with, which is 3 days of Resistance, and 3 days of Cardio, more focused on building muscle, and each of the 3 Resistance Workouts each week all focus on a different part of the body, so for instance, one is Back And Shoulders, one is Chest, Biceps, And Triceps, Etc., so, I'm extremely stoked for that.

Is what I'm saying that fucking hard to understand? I wouldn't morally take them, because I want to achieve all that through nothing but hard work. Just like when I was asked if soul selling was real, if I'd do it to get signed and make it big, and I said no. It's cheating, and I wanna get there myself. Weed/Robo/Codeine, any substances I've done for recreation, are just that, for recreation, for fun. And you're talking about Codeine abuse. Taking it here and there responsibly isn't gonna make you whacked out. Besides that, you niggas are talking like I regularly take this shit. I've done it literally twice.

Sounds like how you used to talk about weed before you tried it. There is literally no other way to get there besides putting in the work. Everything else just helps you do it more efficiently. Is it cheating to take a vitamin? Supplements? Where is the line drawn? Whey to get dat protein. Fish oil and B-12 for dem joints. Flintstone vitamins. All good so far. EC stack for cutting? Still on board?

What do you know of Cordyceps mushrooms? Fenugreek extract? Tribulus Terrestris? Dioscorea Deltoidea? If its ok to eat oats, is it cheating to extract the Avena Sativa into a supplement? What side of your morals is Eurycoma longifolia Jack? Is ZMA cheating since zinc and magnesium levels tend to drop in athletes who train too hard. Before you sound off on what lines you won't cross, look into how blurry the line actually is first.
    Supporting the use of steroids.......

That's that shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1JJkMD1hE4
    It'd be cool if you could counteract every good argument with a video of a shitty song.