Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The F.N.R.S. (Fit Niggas Runnin' Shit.) Thread

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Shane just fyi caffiene isn't bad for you. It has actually shown to help fat loss and is used in many fat loss and workout supplements. Its the cream and sugar that kills the coffee . If you could skip the cream and switch to splenda that would be helpful

It's not bad for you in the weight/fitness sense, but it definitely fucks with you. I cut caffeine for a month once every few months and I always feel great.

And if you use Splenda, fuck you.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    my only source of caffeine now is my Excedrin i take before work everyday
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Anybody ever try bulletproof coffee?

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/how-to-make-your-coffee-bulletproof-and-your-morning-too/

I've heard a lot of good shit about it, but I'm not a coffee drinker.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Down to 182 on my cut wit 6 more weeks to go!

Also, saw a new dude at the gym today, never seen him before, but he was the size, wit the same aesthetics, of some of the massive famous bodybuilders like Phil Heath. That's the first time I seen a physique like that in person rather than a picture, and yea, I was mirin' hard. I couldn't help it. A physique like that looks so fucking superhuman in person. Shit really inspired me.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Good on ya Jag.
    Smoking is gross
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    But do you even lift Jag? :-?
    Also, these last 5 weeks of this cut are gonna be rough. It took 11 weeks, but the energy loss finally arrived. It's been building up slowly, but today took everything in me. Almost passed out twice doing Deadlifts. This shit sucks, but I knew it was inevitable. I'm just glad it held off as long as possible. Now I just gotta weather the storm for 5 more weeks.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    My job is so physically demanding..since I started working there 3 months ago I've lost like 13 lbs.. And I don't lose weight.. Worked out for over a year and lost like 2 lbs lol.. I'm down to 156 :-S
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    I know that feeling Nola, when i switched from McD's to Coty i lost 35 pounds just from working.
    jag said:

I figured I'd place this here...

Since my friend died this past February, I did a lot of thinking about my health and I've essentially cut cigarettes out of my life completely. Whereas a typical concert night would see me go thru at least half a pack, now I'm essentially taking a drag here and there off others. No longer do I take smoke breaks at work, smoke at home, etc. Since I've gotten a hold at cutting that out, I decided that since I hardly get exercise that I'd start riding my bike again. This evening I got a new bike as an early bday gift and I'm taking advantage of the summer weather.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Kick ass dude. Good to see you take some responsiblity for your health. It's one of the best gifts you can ever give yourself. How's your nutrition looking?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Shield95 said:

But do you even lift Jag? :-?

Nah, not since my early college days. I'm just focusing on cardio stuff for now.
    Jobe said:

jag said:

I figured I'd place this here...

Since my friend died this past February, I did a lot of thinking about my health and I've essentially cut cigarettes out of my life completely. Whereas a typical concert night would see me go thru at least half a pack, now I'm essentially taking a drag here and there off others. No longer do I take smoke breaks at work, smoke at home, etc. Since I've gotten a hold at cutting that out, I decided that since I hardly get exercise that I'd start riding my bike again. This evening I got a new bike as an early bday gift and I'm taking advantage of the summer weather.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Kick ass dude. Good to see you take some responsiblity for your health. It's one of the best gifts you can ever give yourself. How's your nutrition looking?
    I've curbed part of my pop habit and replaced it with more water and juices. As for food, I've cut down on how much fast food I eat a week but that's an area that is still a work in progress. I eat a ton of fruit daily but it doesn't balance out the junk I eat otherwise.
    The hardest part is getting started. The more you do it the easier it gets though, but the effects that good eating and exercising will give you are unbelievable. If you could turn them gains feelings into a drug it would be more prevalent than heroin. But it takes hard work, and society wants to make everybody soft. Genetically we are pretty much the same as the Vikings, Ghangis Khan, Alexander the Great and any other warriors from history. Society has turned us all into giant pussies though. Most men aren't manly anymore. To overcome this and get back in touch with your inner conqueror is Metal. As. Fuck.

Good luck on your journey.
    Erik, check this out, it will probably really help your b-ball game.

http://www.mobilitywod.com/

Loving it so far.
    It's crazy how a little simple tweek in movement can have a huge impact on your body. I've been having issues with my left knee for a few years now, it was always a bit swollen and sore, and would often grind, pop, or click as I bend it, stand up, or crouched down on it. While it wasn't terrible on the day to day, it definitely seemed like something I was going to need surgery and rehabilitation on down the road. Turns out what I really needed was just somebody to say "hey fuckstick, quit walking like a duck "

#-o

A few days of focusing on keeping my feet parallel to each other has my knee feeling better than it has in years, and I can already feel a measurable difference in the way my body movement and performance, and I can instantly feel it if I take a step with my foot turned out (my left foot tended to be turned out a bit more than the right, causing the weight of each step to land more on the ball of the foot rather than the big toe, causing a twisting of the connective tissues attaching around the knee, hence the pain and swelling in the knee)

Mobiltywod ftw!
    Dat post workout pump swag yesterday. 3 months into my cut. I finish at the end of July.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Good definition in your arms Popsicle!
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    Is that a beast mode wrist band? Lol I started doing sprints again. I can't afford a gym atm so no weights for me. Just HIIT and trying to eating as clean as possible
    Nice gains Erik.

I can't afford a gym atm so no weights for me.

read never gymless