Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    he did get railroaded on that interview. it reminded me of lawrence o'donnell going after herman cain. dude was trying to hard to make a story.
    I watch MSNBC all the time and tend to love all the evening news shows on there and even I was annoyed with that interview.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i watched that on CNN. they tried to blow up nothing into something. he said he didn't write them and his disavowed them.

of coarse hes gonna stonewall them, they are being typical shitty biased news media trying to ruin his image
    Not only did he disavowed them and made a point to say he doesnt tolerate racism, but he has been repeating answers to those questions for the last 20 years. He has been very clear on his stance and his opposition to those letters written by someone else 20+ years ago. Any reporter asking about that now is a fucking idiot because it has been addressed about a thousand times and his answer has always been complete and the same.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i watched that on CNN. they tried to blow up nothing into something. he said he didn't write them and his disavowed them.

of coarse hes gonna stonewall them, they are being typical shitty biased news media trying to ruin his image
    Not only did he disavowed them and made a point to say he doesnt tolerate racism, but he has been repeating answers to those questions for the last 20 years. He has been very clear on his stance and his opposition to those letters written by someone else 20+ years ago. Any reporter asking about that now is a fucking idiot because it has been addressed about a thousand times and his answer has always been complete and the same.
    it's their job to fuck him over though because he doesn't serve the nwo
    True. but it should be pretty obvious to any sane voting person that the line of questioning about that is bogus and untrue.
    True. but it should be pretty obvious to any sane voting person that the line of questioning about that is bogus and untrue.
    :| :-w

we're talking about the merrcan public, remember?

i dated a girl that voted for bush in '04 because she thought john kerry was a war deserter. propaganda is everything in our politics.
    politics here is like inception. they're constantly trying to plant seeds in people's heads that will turn into "you know what i heard about ron paul..." later
    :| :-w

we're talking about the merrcan public, remember?

i dated a girl that voted for bush in '04 because she thought john kerry was a war deserter. propaganda is everything in our politics.
    true. that's why I am a supporter of genocide.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    The easiest way to discredit someone is to call them racist. You don't even need proof.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The easiest way to discredit someone is to call them racist. You don't even need proof.
    good thing most of the republican base is racist
    That's just a ignorant statement
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Hey Don! Welcome back! :-h
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The easiest way to discredit someone is to call ythem racist. You don't even need proof.
    That's just a ignorant statement
    Most of the hardcoe.republicans I know are racist

What do you call 10,000 party Republicans on the bottom of the ocean? A good start! :)) =)) lol. It would also be a good start to getting Ron paul elected.
    Most white people are racist in some way not just R it just so happens most R are white.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    bullshit, everyone on this earth is at least slightly racist.... i bet fuckin ghandi and martin luther king jr where still at least slightly racist.... we still are extremely far away from having a world where most people arent racist, extremely far
    edited December 2011
    Ya but I guess it's ok for minorities to be racist, at least in the eyes of the media. Al sharpton called the Jews greedy diamond merchants and got a tv show.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    al sharpton is a fucking retard and is a disgrace to black people.... alot fo the problems black people face today is they have no role models, in the sixties there were strong leaders making good choices, there was the black panther party who, hto were a little extreme, at least stood for progressing blacks as a people...they would give back to the communties and black kids wanted to do real things with there lives back then..now with the shitty rap culture every black youth wants to be a gangsta rapper or bball player instead of being a doctor or teacher...its kind of sad really how all these great leaders made so much progress in the 60s all for nothing... this is because of the rise of idealizing rap music, shitty current black leaders like sharpton and jesse, and also white people and our white govt
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bullshit, everyone on this earth is at least slightly racist.... i bet fuckin ghandi and martin luther king jr where still at least slightly racist.... we still are extremely far away from having a world where most people arent racist, extremely far
    cracker lover
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited December 2011
    al sharpton is a fucking retard and is a disgrace to black people.... alot fo the problems black people face today is they have no role models, in the sixties there were strong leaders making good choices, there was the black panther party who, hto were a little extreme, at least stood for progressing blacks as a people...they would give back to the communties and black kids wanted to do real things with there lives back then..now with the shitty rap culture every black youth wants to be a gangsta rapper or bball player instead of being a doctor or teacher...its kind of sad really how all these great leaders made so much progress in the 60s all for nothing... this is because of the rise of idealizing rap music, shitty current black leaders like sharpton and jesse, and also white people and our white govt
    that's funny. i was just discussing the same thing with my girlfriend during my lunch hour. i had a client come in this morning that was mad because her bankruptcy trustee wanted her to give back the mercedes she bought for her son because she didn't want to pay back creditors. she argued with me for about 45 minutes about it, thinking it would make some sort of difference. black people have this entitlement thing now where they expect everything to be given to them. then they cross that with this keeping-up-with-the-white-johnsons shit where they want a bunch of luxurious shit and don't have the capital or means by which to afford it. i blame puffy. even through the 80's and early 90's, blacks had the ingenuity to make something of themselves and protect their own. ever since the jiggy era, they've decided that it's cooler and easier to be useless and still expect to have shit or to do a bunch of dumb shit trying to make money like selling drugs, then blame someone else when it doesn't work out for them. about 65% of my clients are black and 98% of them have a ton of shit they could never afford and don't want to give any of it back. the whites, asians, hispanics and native americans are mostly realistic about things and give things back. the blacks fight tooth and nail to hold on to $300k houses when they only make $35k a year. it's annoying. and they have nobody on the stump telling them that they can't go on like that. most major black celebrities seem to think it's ok and even funny to have bad credit or a gov't check. the worst part is that i have a bunch of black cousins now and the older they get, you can see them leaning towards that bullshit culture because it's so heavily blasted at them via rap music.