Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    and i highly doubt he wants things to go as far as clean air and water being controlled...either way michigan ftw
    you don't understand what you're talking about then. read up
    iv read quite a bit sir...either way i just hope obama doesn't get re elected...either way if its not paul i feel like we are fucked

that's a simple argument. i don't support obama either, but the gop (paul not included) has much, much scarier personalities waiting in the wings.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    I think it would be awesome if Ron Paul overwhelmingly won the Republican primary nomination, but then the Republican National convention didnt make him their candidate because they dont support his positions. It would be so epic. I think people might go ape shit.
    its going to be very hard for him to win the nomination...the last thing the goverment wants is a guy who will actually do good for this country even in the running for the presidency

I disagree with your comment. Really the last thing the government wants is someone who will remove the controlling party from power. The last thing they want is someone who wont go along with the system they have set up, and not succumb to their special interests.

Right now Ron Paul is leading most preliminary polls. It is very likely he could win the popular Republican primary, but that doesnt mean the Republican National Convention will chose him. That's what I was saying.... I'd love to see how ape shit people went if Ron Paul was voted the Republican candidate, but the Republicans decided to make their nomination be like Mitt Rommey instead.
    i just don't see republicans nominating him as there candidate, it would be awesome...and he is gaining momentum...and he actually has some democratic support so i think it would be there best optio, but for some reason i can see what you said happening

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont see paul winning the rep primary, he is getting hardly any tv time and alot of voters arent smart enough to look farther than just scratching the surface...itll be romney or newt which means were fucked
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    The Republicans are ready to cannibalize themselves to make sure he doesn't win. they are preparing to demolish the credibility of the Iowa Caucasus permanently if he wins.
    i dont see paul winning the rep primary, he is getting hardly any tv time and alot of voters arent smart enough to look farther than just scratching the surface...itll be romney or newt which means were fucked
    if anyone but Romney or Paul gets it they might as well skip the election and give Obama another 4 years
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Republicans are ready to cannibalize themselves to make sure he doesn't win. they are preparing to demolish the credibility of the Iowa Caucasus permanently if he wins.
    yeah... it's funny in some sort of sick way.
    if anyone but Romney or Paul gets it they might as well skip the election and give Obama another 4 years
    if anyone but Paul gets it, then it's another 4 years for obama. Romney has no chance against Obama. If I had a gun pointed at my head and was forced to vote for either Romney or Obama, I'd vote Obama.
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Mitt will never beat Obama
    edited December 2011
    But then again,...so did Obama's bitch nigger ass.
    ron paul keeps his word
    edited December 2011
    if anyone but Paul gets it, then it's another 4 years for obama. Romney has no chance against Obama. If I had a gun pointed at my head and was forced to vote for either Romney or Obama, I'd vote Obama.
    could you imagine a bachmann presidency? she'd declare war on the entire middle east while turning America into the Christan version of iran
    if bachman was rep nominee i would actually have to vote obama and not independent...that shit is scary
    if bachman was rep nominee i would actually have to vote obama and not independent...that shit is scary
    I agree I would rather have Obama than that fucking crazy bitch.
    Newt just dropped to #4 behind Romney and Paul
    Newt just dropped to #4 behind Romney and Paul
    Sorry iPad kinda froze, fuck apple I hope Steve jobs dies from cancer......o wait
    could you imagine a bachmann presidency? she'd declare war on the entire middle east while turning America into the Christan version of iran
    no but not worried either because she doesnt stand a chance.

I'm convinced the only Republican candidate that stands a chance at beating Obama is Paul and that is only because he would win an over-whelming number of independents. Right now R's and D's typically split those Independent votes. No other candidate can do that to Independent votes thus no other candidate has any chance of winning.
    That article makes me sick. Those fucking Republicans are so god damn clueless as to what the members of the party want. Every year republicans run on the platform of "smaller government" and they get a lot of votes because people actually believe that lie.... But people are starting to wake up. Why does Paul have that sort of Support in Iowa? Because he (unlike any Republican in the last 50 years or more) actually supports SMALLER GOVERNMENT
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I got Obama, no surprise.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page