Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Who would you vote for president if the election was tomm
    Obama
    Paul
    Romney
    Gingrich
    Bachman
    Other

pollcode.com free polls 
    Take my poll!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Ron Paul is a sociopath, but i do agree with some of his anti "America as Empire" stances.....

Obama is far from great, but the GOP field is horrifying.....
    this

if i really though paul could topple the fed, i'd probably still vote for him.

but i don't
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Ron Paul is a sociopath, but i do agree with some of his anti "America as Empire" stances.....

this

but i don't
    serious talk: the Fed will never go away.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

this

but i don't
    serious talk: the Fed will never go away.
    it's going to take a lot more people understanding what they do for it to happen.

unlikely, but not impossible
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i will not pay federal taxes!
    ron paul is fail
    no shit.....goddam sociopath. like 90% of republicans.......
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ron paul is fail
    hes not republican, hes a Libertarian running as a republican cause he understands how the system works
    it shouldn't matter if the people support him
    the whole system is set up to make people think they have a choice in the first place...the whole republican/democrat thing is a sham....it really pisses me off when i hear old people talking about how they won't vote for paul simply because he is a republican
    the people who actually choose who gets to run as the candidate for the Republican party don't support ron paul soooo.... <_>
    you don't know how the RNC works do you? if Paul has the majority of delegates he most certainly can win the nomination
    the people who actually choose who gets to run as the candidate for the Republican party don't support ron paul soooo.... <_>
    you don't know how the RNC works do you? if Paul has the majority of delegates he most certainly can win the nomination
    and you just confirmed what I said. moving on.
    you just proved you have no idea how the caucus' and primary's work
    uh no. it's plain and simple, if the republican party doesn't support him, he won't be running for them.
    if he wins most of the states and has a overwhelming majority of delegates they will have to nominate him
    edited December 2011
    i know hes got his issues but hes not trying to start a war with every country in the middle east and hes pushing against the police state at home, thats all i need

i'd rather see another 9/11 happen then continue down the road we are going
    ron paul is fail
    hes not republican, hes a Libertarian running as a republican cause he understands how the system works
    thanks brofessor; "LIKE 90% of republicans" as in SIMILAR to....I understand paul isn't a GOPer.....he is merely a sociopath, as are most republican politicians.......
    i know hes got his issues but hes not trying to start a war with every country in the middle east and hes pushing against the police state at home, thats all i need

That's a bold statement but so true and most people are to scared to understand that. " a people who are willing to give up long term freedom for short term security deserve neither security or freedom"
    uh no. it's plain and simple, if the republican party doesn't support him, he won't be running for them.
    if he wins most of the states and has a overwhelming majority of delegates they will have to nominate him
    If he gets that much support and they don't he could run independent or lib and win. I think he would do better because he would get a lot of the D vote also.

That's a bold statement but so true and most people are to scared to understand that. " a people who are willing to give up long term freedom for short term security deserve neither security or freedom"
    gotta love good ole' Benny Frank, the quote was actually "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ya should have said paraphrase couldn't exactly remember.
    on that note i got finished with the CIA section of Ron Pauls book, its insane the power they have

The CIA is more of a private army than an intelligence organization. The president nor Congress have full knowledge of their activities and they have the ability to self finance through drug trafficking. They've been rigging elections throughout the world, like they did in Iran in 53, assassinating, assisting coups, and helping overthrow governments since they grew out of the OSS