Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More reasons Catholics are a pestilence

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    ...........found another reason to be glad im atheist
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    apparently no one saw the movie all dogs go to heaven
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

neither, their both sins.
    But didn't you just say all sins were equal? Why can you continue to partake in this sinful, gluttonous act even though you feel that it is just as bad as gay people having sex who will then go to hell for it?
    f there are no animals in heaven, ima do as many sinful things as i can so i dont have to be there
    imageimage
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    not big into internet copypasta quotes, but I love Carl Sagan, and I love this quote:

God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say God did it. ~ Carl Sagan
    f there are no animals in heaven, ima do as many sinful things as i can so i dont have to be there
    jerk of ur dog then
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I have been on the front lines for both Christian and Catholics. Seen the ins and outs of both. Both are fucked <_>
    jerk of ur dog then
    shes a girl...
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    There's a special places for aminals and gingers.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    jerk of ur dog then
    shes a girl...
    homosexual beastiality, if thats not a sin i dont know what is
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

But didn't you just say all sins were equal? Why can you continue to partake in this sinful, gluttonous act even though you feel that it is just as bad as gay people having sex who will then go to hell for it?
    i never really thought about eating like crap as a sin... but now i may have to reevaluate it.

your all bringing up alot of quesions im gonna ask in my small group now... i dont qute know how to answer everything.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    jerk of ur dog then
    shes a girl...
    homosexual beastiality, if thats not a sin i dont know what is
    Necrophilia homosexual beastiality
    I love winning with women
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    You guys, Heaven is stupid. Think about it

No matter what religion is correct, if any are, the path to salvation is super strict and almost nobody meets all the requirements. Ergo, hella much people go to Hell. This most likely includes everybody you know and like. So, join them and party hard in Hell. Sure, you may be a tad bit charred or something, but Hell is where the party is at.
    You guys, Heaven is stupid. Think about it

No matter what religion is correct, if any are, the path to salvation is super strict and almost nobody meets all the requirements. Ergo, hella much people go to Hell. This most likely includes everybody you know and like. So, join them and party hard in Hell. Sure, you may be a tad bit charred or something, but Hell is where the party is at.
    and animals!!!!!
    imageimage
    can the animals at east be outside of my firey hell prison, i hate stepping in there shit
    ill clean it for you
    i dont mind
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

i never really thought about eating like crap as a sin... but now i may have to reevaluate it.

your all bringing up alot of quesions im gonna ask in my small group now... i dont qute know how to answer everything.

Ask them to yourself. Stop asking other people about these things! You are a capable, intelligent human being who can think for himself. All they are going to do is twist things to their liking and lie to you in order to keep you from thinking for yourself. Which again, I know they are trying to tell you what is best for you and are probably compassionate people and good for them for taking their time to try to help others. But you need to explore and question these things for yourself.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    "Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you." - George Carlin
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I was just about to post that, Razor :))
    I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited December 2011
    Bless everyones heart in this thread.
    i will pray for you.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket