Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More reasons Catholics are a pestilence

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    we differ from animals in that we can think logically, and analyze our actions. we dont run on instinct alone.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    the reason that the American religious Right is so horny for Israel is because they believe that when Jesus comes back, he will eradicate the Jews for killing him.....so we need the Jewish State intact, sort of like an offering....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we differ from animals in that we can think logically, and analyze our actions. we dont run on instinct alone.
    then you should never eat one bite of food after your full because you met your bodys nurishment requirement..actually fuck that you cant even eat snacks or anything like that because it doesnt provide any nutrients to your body which is what eating food is designed for
    @Skully I had asked if you feel that it's right for someone who's gay to be sent to hell (I had assumed that you'd realize I only meant for the fact that they're gay) and the answer you gave was that you didn't know whether or not they'd be sent. I don't care if you think they are going or not, I wanted to know if you felt that it would be right or wrong for them to be sent to hell for being gay.
    i dont think gay people are neccessarily going to hell. not just for being gay anyway.
    does that not explain what i think? this is the third time im saying this...if someone is a good person, does good things, who happens to be gay then NO, i DON'T think they will go to hell.
    typical christian; bending the bible teachings to suit his personal viewpoints. bible says NO FAGS, sorry bro u suck at being a christian...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my parents stopped believing in god after my sister died
    most xtians would say they didn't pray hard enough....god followers are ALL sadists: they feel we must suffer and be humble so we will appreciate and grovel in the event something positive happens in our life.....

I hope no one said to your folks "it's god's will" or MY FAVORITE "the lord works in mysterious ways"
    they only believe in heaven because they need to have faith that shes in a better place
    i hope she comes back as one of my kids though :)
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

Not all married people have kids. So is sex a sin if you don't ever have a child?
    This. Is it still a sin if I get my uterus taken out and still have sex? I'm honestly curious.

honestly, i dont see why sex would be considered a sin. im not 100% sure where my religion stands on it nowadays but i aint perfect. i want lots of sex.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    But we are still animals. We are more complex animals, and yes you're right, we do differ from others, but we are still animals. There are chemicals in your brain beyond your control that make you want to have sex.

Do you eat a strictly healthy diet?
    animals can think logically...
    imageimage
    gay animals go to hell......
    But we are still animals. We are more complex animals, and yes you're right, we do differ from others, but we are still animals. There are chemicals in your brain beyond your control that make you want to have sex.

no i eat what i like to eat. which is A LOT OF MEAT
    dolphins can engage in homosexual sex
    imageimage
    edited December 2011

technically all animals do...
    dolphins can engage in homosexual sex
    pics plox
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    no smelling candles either MC, your nose is not meant for pleasurable sense, just to allow oxygen flow to the lungs

seriously? wow...fuck your beliefs then
    animals cant get into heaven? why?
    imageimage

Alright then. So that is gluttony, right? You eat tasty things for pleasure, yes? You don't eat unhealthy things for any other reason because it doesn't contain any nutritional value.

Why do some people have sex? They have it for pleasure. Unhealthy food= pleasure. Casual sex=pleasure.

What is the difference between these two things? Why is one accepted but not the other?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Aminal Jesus says so.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

that cant dissern right from wrong, nor do they have the mental capacity to believe in God.
    no smelling candles either MC, your nose is not meant for pleasurable sense, just to allow oxygen flow to the lungs
    Holy shit you had me and Arlo die laughing just now. :))

Alright then. So that is gluttony, right? You eat tasty things for pleasure, yes? You don't eat unhealthy things for any other reason because it doesn't contain any nutritional value.

Why do some people have sex? They have it for pleasure. Unhealthy food= pleasure. Casual sex=pleasure.

What is the difference between these two things? Why is one accepted but not the other?
    neither, their both sins.