Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

More reasons Catholics are a pestilence

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I guess I'm just not as good at predicting things as some.
    You're not good at using a gift card either.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Technically I'm better than most because I made a profit.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Not the entire book, just later on in the book and the ending. The first hundred pages I was like "Damn this is awesome" but then it just felt like "well it's definitely his son." The whole breatheable water thing was cool.
    image Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I guess I'm just not as good at predicting things as some.
    You're not good at using a gift card either.
    He had 7 cents on it bro back off
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    IF GOD DIDN'T WANT HUMANS TO ENJOY SEX, HE WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT FEEL GOOD.
    AND THAT GOES FOR THE GAY PEOPLE WHO LIKE SCISSORING AND BUTTFUCKING.
    =))
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think most haterid towards religion comes from misunderstandings and or people passing around false information. and its a shame cause not only does that drive people away but it also subjects religion to constant ridicule.
    so the Crusades are misinformation? millions being slaughtered in the name of God is false? How about the purging of the pagans?
    first of all, you took what i said out of context. second, if people believe they have to slaughter millions of people for god then they are misinformed. third, im not going to deny that the church has made its mistakes in the past but i dont think that should be held against religion. that'd be like still being angry at white people because of slavery.
    by that logic we shouldn't hold the holocaust against the Nazi's and i'm not sure if you noticed but a ton of hood rats still walk around like we owe them something over slavery.
    thats not at all what i meant. the crusades are over. slavery is over. and it would be dumb to still blame people that weren't even alive yet or involved. and no, your analogy is nothing like mine. i didnt say dont blame the people responsible. i pretty much said dont hold it against the people in the religion who had nothing to do with it. nazis born after the holocaust can't be blamed for those actions because they weren't there but they're still racist and are probably glad it happened. and im sure there are black people out there still mad about slavery but they shouldn't be angry with white people that disagree with it, weren't even born yet, and had nothing to do with it aka probably the majority of white people in the entire world. you just twisted my words, thats all.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited December 2011
    the crusades arent over
    muslims still carry out holy wars
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    the crusades are over
    extremists still carry out holy wars
    fixed
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you knew what i meant.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    "SkullAndCrossbones" said, "and im sure there are black people out there still mad about slavery but they shouldn't be angry with white people that disagree with it, weren't even born yet, and had nothing to do with it aka probably the majority of white people in the entire world. you just twisted my words, thats all."

I was able to shut up a co-worker who was going on about Reparitions to make up for the way his ancestors were treated during slavery. I told him that leaves me out, because I can prove that the majority of my family (except for my Native Canadian great-grandmother) had not even entered this country until the 1920's.

and, my Irish Catholic ancestors were treated worse than the freed slaves when they came here to escape the potato famine and religious intolerance. all they found here was a new kind of starvation and a new kind of religious intolerance.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    we already have reparations its called affirmative action
    "SkullAndCrossbones" said, "and im sure there are black people out there still mad about slavery but they shouldn't be angry with white people that disagree with it, weren't even born yet, and had nothing to do with it aka probably the majority of white people in the entire world. you just twisted my words, thats all."

I was able to shut up a co-worker who was going on about Reparitions to make up for the way his ancestors were treated during slavery. I told him that leaves me out, because I can prove that the majority of my family (except for my Native Canadian great-grandmother) had not even entered this country until the 1920's.

and, my Irish Catholic ancestors were treated worse than the freed slaves when they came here to escape the potato famine and religious intolerance. all they found here was a new kind of starvation and a new kind of religious intolerance.
    Yeah one kid once tried to pull the race card on me and I was just like bitch please, my family is full of Irish and Portuguese immigrants.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Uhhhh, the reason people "pull the race card" is because white people aren't oppressed nowadays. There's institutionalized racism and it's not against white people. It's against POC.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Uhhhh, the reason people "pull the race card" is because white people aren't oppressed nowadays. There's institutionalized racism and it's not against white people. It's against POC.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola and travis :))

MC :|

Bianca, arlo, and BT =D>

Skully #-o

Distance :>
    I've never seen any of this institutionalized racism in person, and I live in a pretty diverse area.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I've never seen any of this institutionalized racism in person, and I live in a pretty diverse area.
    You never have because you're white. You will never experience it. You have never tried to buy your family a house and have been denied for the simple fact you are black or are only able to purchase one in a bad area of your city because that's what the people in power deem as acceptable for your race, you have never been looked down upon from potential jobs because of your race, you and your family aren't affected by the current "war on drugs", you have not experienced getting a much worse punishment for a crime due to your race while a white person who did the same thing, or worse is pardoned, you have never been pulled over by a police officer and searched for drugs because of your race, and I could go on forever. You will never experience any of this, and that's why you haven't seen it. It's in the institutions. Institutions are in favor of white males such as yourself.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2011
    You never have because you're white. You will never experience it. You have never tried to buy your family a house and have been denied for the simple fact you are black or are only able to purchase one in a bad area of your city because that's what the people in power deem as acceptable for your race, you have never been looked down upon from potential jobs because of your race, you and your family aren't affected by the current "war on drugs", you have not experienced getting a much worse punishment for a crime due to your race while a white person who did the same thing, or worse is pardoned, you have never been pulled over by a police officer and searched for drugs because of your race, and I could go on forever. You will never experience any of this, and that's why you haven't seen it. It's in the institutions. Institutions are in favor of white males such as yourself.
    these things don't just happen because of the skin color, it happens because a disproportionate amount of blacks think they can do anything they want and commit all sorts of crimes compared to any other race, especially young black males which are statistically almost 10 times more likely to commit a crime than a white. as for land owners if you have an upscale neighborhood those people damn well have a right to stop some thug niggers who got money from drug dealing buying into their development cuz it reduces everyone home values. this sort of thing falls into property rights and i forget which article but is in our Constitution. as far as i'm concerned blacks bring most of the racial profiling on themselves. you can't blame a cop for becoming bias when over 60% of all his arrests are blacks