Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Only got to the gym twice this week :((
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Bad Gnomie, no sheep.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Holy shit. Fuck hockey, start training kickboxing and jiu jitsu haha
    Magson13 said:

Holy shit. Fuck hockey, start training kickboxing and jiu jitsu haha

I'd do it in a second, but it is my kids that play hockey lol. We haul them to practice 3 or 4 times a week, and usually 3 of 4 (sometimes 6) games every weekend, and a lot of those are road games requiring hotels stays. My eldest son's team won the state championship last year. He is on his 6th year of hockey and is only 11. His life = Hockey. I won't have the time to dedicate until the season is over.
    Ahhh, ok. Ya, kids definitely come first. That's awesome that they won the state championship
    Our whole hockey program here is really strong. Of the 4 different age groups, the Pre Wees and Bantams took State Championships, the Squirts had a good season (not sure how far they made it though) and the youngest team went undefeated. It was cool to see their hard work pay off for them and was a good life lesson about knowing what you want and busting your ass to make it happen. It's also going to set the bar pretty high for this season. I told them that they know what it takes to be Champs, but now every hockey team in the state is looking to take them down. It should be a good season.
    Nice. That's really impressive they have the drive to work that hard. Best of luck to them for this season, because every other team will be bringing their A game for the reigning champs. Gonna have to work extra hard. Hopefully they keep it up
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Planet Fitness is great. If you pay the black $20 plan, you can take Dayna for free, get free hair cuts, and all sorts of stuff. It's great that its open 24 hours a day.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lately I've been doing some extreme crunches after school and I'm in the best shape of my life

Coco Puffs should be included in the workout of anyone looking for real results
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    10 visits? Unlimited nigga.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol Planet Fitness is the most bitchmade "gym" you can possibly go to. Look at all their rules, no grunting while working out, no Deadlifts allowed, a bunch of other stupid shit. And they're a "Judgement Free Zone", yet released an entire line of commercials basically shitting on Bodybuilders and showing that they're not welcome at Planet Fitness.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Episode said:

Lol Planet Fitness is the most bitchmade "gym" you can possibly go to. Look at all their rules, no grunting while working out, no Deadlifts allowed, a bunch of other stupid shit. And they're a "Judgement Free Zone", yet released an entire line of commercials basically shitting on Bodybuilders and showing that they're not welcome at Planet Fitness.

Lol youre fucking stupid. Too bad I've been to planet fitness and its just like any other gym. Oh and a third of the price. Try again boi.

Episode said:

Lol youre fucking stupid. Too bad I've been to planet fitness and its just like any other gym. Oh and a third of the price. Try again boi.

Aight, then that just means you got a cool owner at yours, but as a business, those are seriously their rules, and a lot of them enforce that bitch shit. Fuck Planet Fitness.

Episode said:

go workout in your underwear some more

Aww, what a cute attempt at an insult. ;;) Funny how my underwear workouts got me a 10x better body than your bitch ass.

I got basketball shorts now BTW, faggot.

Lol, you are a fucking faggot. Grunting is homo now? I realize you never grunt/yell during your workouts 'cause you do pussy shit and don't actually push yourself, but when you're putting every last ounce of energy and determination into your workout, grunting/yelling comes natural, and gets that adrenaline going to get through your sets. I'm extremely vocal when I lift, and it makes me go 10x harder. If you ain't making any noise when you lift, you're lifting like a bitch and doing jack shit. Plain and simple.
    You are a fucking moron. I've never even been to Planet Fitness. So they didn't "hurt my feelings". The no grunting, no Deadlifts is actually in their rules, along wit a slew of other stupid shit. Fucking retard.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No one I know who works out grunts. None. And they're at least 4 times bigger than you
    If I go to a gym I don't want to hear sweaty, ugly men grunting anyway. Same goes for women
    imageimage

people who grunt are only looking for attention. making sounds has nothing to do with "how hard" you go.

You are fucking retarded. I work out at home, alone a lot of the time at that. Who am I looking for attention from? My fucking dogs? The walls? And yes it does, I don't do it purposely just to make noise, I do it because it comes out naturally due to going fucking nuts. Sorry that you don't push yourself when you workout and are quiet as a mouse.
    edited September 2012

No one I know who works out grunts. None. And they're at least 4 times bigger than you
    If I go to a gym I don't want to hear sweaty, ugly men grunting anyway. Same goes for women

Then don't go to a fucking gym you stupid ass cunt, at least not one where niggas are actually going hard and physically exerting themselves. Sit your ass down in the Fit Kid's Club. And yep, sure. And I'm sure you've sat there wit these supposedly huge niggas during every single one of their workouts to observe if they yell/grunt or not. Sit the fuck down wit your ignorant bullshit.

you've displayed in the past that you have mommy and daddy issues so any attention you can get yourself you obviously go for. like right now, you're getting attention by simply acting like an idiot.

Like I said you fucking braindead bitch, I work out at home, alone most of the time since my Mom is at work while I do so, who the FUCK am I tryna get attention from by making noise during my workouts? Answer that one. My reflection? The air? Sit the fuck down. And no, as I've said countless times, I don't want or ask for the attention, but you pathetic pieces of shit sure love giving it to me, I say Planet Fitness blows cock, and of course, let's personally attack Erik 'cause of his opinion on a pussy ass gym and start a war.