Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2012
    You don't have to be next to these guys to hear them grunt. It echoes throughout the entire place. And if not grunting means you don't push yourself then none of my friends have. But some have thighs bigger than your head. If you told this to them they'd show you up in any workout whilst not grunting and making you look like a fag. But you're always right doe
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm not asshurt, they're a fucking bitchmade gym, and will never get my business. It's y'all who got asshurt and started personally attacking me just to start shit over my opinion on a gym.

You don't have to be next to these guys to hear then grunt. It echoes throughout the entire place. And if not grunting means you don't push yourself then none of my friends have. But some have thighs bigger than your head. If you told this to them they'd show you up in any workout whilst not grunting and making you look like a fag. But you're always right doe

You've been there wit them for every single gym session. Lol shut the fuck up.

I've been there enough times. If I had to guess I've seen them work out at least 100 times or more. Quit acting like you know all the wonders of the world. I would post a pic of one but you'd probably call him fat cuz he isn't cut to your liking.

This shit's retarded
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    leah you must be real bored

I've been there enough times. If I had to guess I've seen them work out at least 100 times or more. Quit acting like you know all the wonders of the world. I would post a pic of one but you'd probably call him fat cuz he isn't cut to your liking.

This shit's retarded

'Cause he prolly actually is fat. =)) Like so many other meatballs that lift that have the see-food diet, and think some mass covered by even more fat is "swole".

So retarded, yet you instigate it. Every. Single. Fucking. Day. Worthless ass cunt.

edited September 2012
    I'm just waiting to go to best buy. But I do think Eriks grunting theory is retarded and I don't believe it to be true through what I have seen and experienced in my life
    imageimage

leah you must be real bored

Shit's sad.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    you were bored last night too =))
    Indeed. Driving around on GTA 4 wasn't enough :))
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Pass the god damn butter.

I'm just waiting to go to best buy. But I do think Eriks grunting theory is retarded and I don't believe it to be true though what I have seen and experienced in my life

It sickens me how braindead you are. If it's not true, then why did a pussy ass gym make a rule banning it? Because it's an extremely common thing when lifting. It's not even a conscious thing, I don't go into a workout going "Im'ma scream like an animal today.", it just comes out when you're lifting really heavy weight, on some lifts, I can go my hardest and not make a peep other than heavy breathing, but when I'm going 100+ Lbs. on Squats or Deadlifts, it's basically a guaranteed thing, shit just comes ripping out of me, especially during those last 3 reps or so. Some get vocal, some don't, but either way, it's a common thing. Thing is, most gyms realize this and don't care, Planet Fitness just chose to be the most bitchmade gym of all time, and banned it.

Fucking absolute moron.
    I'm taking a survey, who here really gives a fukk?

or maybe it's the first gym to realize faggots like you are annoying and seeking attention.

Just kill yourself. You are a sad excuse of a human being. Your retarded ass still hasn't answered who I'm tryna get attention from. I work out at home, alone. Who am I whoring for attention from? I get vocal simply 'cause I'm going nuts and it's a subconscious thing. It seems that people who half ass through everything in life, try to turn everything into an insult to hate on others who go beyond the limits. Go hard in your workouts and end up making noise? Only logical explanation is attention whore.

Jobe said:

Get your ass back in my thread, there's a couple posts in there for you. Or did you quit Body Beast? :-?
    edited September 2012
    Episode said:

This shit's retarded

'Cause he prolly actually is fat. =)) Like so many other meatballs that lift that have the see-food diet, and think some mass covered by even more fat is "swole".

So retarded, yet you instigate it. Every. Single. Fucking. Day. Worthless ass cunt.

Maybe if you didn't believe and say retarded shit stuff like this won't happen. And he isn't fat, but to you he will be. Just from what you said I'll post the only pic I can of him. You can say whatever you want but I'm done replying to your faggotry

imageimage
    edited September 2012

come up with some new material, little boy :))

Says the cunt who cries attention whore whenever possible.

Episode said:

This shit's retarded

Maybe if you didn't believe and say retarded shit stuff like this won't happen. And he isn't fat, but to you he will be. Just from what you said I'll post the only pic I can of him. You can say whatever you want but I'm done replying to your faggotry

Yep, still pretty fat, but could be due to a long bulk, I can't say. At least he's not disgusting fat.

And no, it happens 'cause you worthless pieces of shit like to start wars wit me over literally any little thing. Do I need ANY more fucking proof? Today, it's over fucking vocalizations made from extreme physical exertion, for fucking fuck's sake.
    Episode said:

Jobe said:

Get your ass back in my thread, there's a couple posts in there for you. Or did you quit Body Beast? :-?
    I fell a day behind on Sat, but I'm still at it. It's gonna get a lot harder to stick to in a week and a half though, its almost hockey season! I'll stick with it but there will be days when it just won't be possible to do it.

Anyway, I maxed my deads out at 170 (my bodyweight:-h) and 120 on rows.
    Jobe said:

Episode said:

Jobe said:

I fell a day behind on Sat, but I'm still at it. It's gonna get a lot harder to stick to in a week and a half though, its almost hockey season! I'll stick with it but there will be days when it just won't be possible to do it.

Anyway, I maxed my deads out at 170 (my bodyweight:-h) and 120 on rows.

My max so far is 115 Lbs. on Deads, same wit Squats.

But anyways, get in my thread, there's a couple posts in there for you.