Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Episode said:

they're doing it because they're getting attention

Perfect couple. So fucking ignorant. Absolutely sickening. They're doing it because they're going hard as fuck, something you and your pseudo swole girlfriend are apparently incapable of doing.

I don't like sounding like I'm taking a massive shit when I'm working out.
    Lifting 5 Lb. Dumbbells won't do that, so you're good, boo. ;;)

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    inb4 erik quits rapping to continue his career as a body builder.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

Episode said:

Perfect couple. So fucking ignorant. Absolutely sickening. They're doing it because they're going hard as fuck, something you and your pseudo swole girlfriend are apparently incapable of doing.

we are a perfect couple. we call out bullshit and ignorance as we see it. sorry you are one of the few little niggas that have to scream to lift 5 pounds over your head. I feel bad for you

and body builders grunt when they lift cause they are usually lifting something significantly greater in weight each time. unlike someone like you who adds 2 pounds and struggles and cries to lift it from what I understand
    Call out ignorance by using some of the most ridiculous ignorance I've ever seen? K.

And sorry faggot, but my weight goes up every set as well, and it's usually not 'til that final set that I'm making any noise, especially the last 3-4 reps of said set, 'cause that last set is always my max. For Deadlifts and Squats, it's 15 Lbs. added every set. Keep tryna make excuses 'cause you have the logic of a donkey's asshole. By the way, you're SUPPOSED to struggle wit your final reps, you fucking moron. Lrn2hypertrophy.

inb4 erik quits rapping to continue his career as a body builder.

Nah. Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lifting. Always. Really, I just wanna do some bodybuilding competitions, 'cause I know I could win wit my extreme dedication, but only when I know I'm ready and that my physique would impress in a competition, and 'cause of my extremely competitive nature. Just another thing to give me motivation.

Episode said:

Episode said:

but lifting 25 for you does. maybe that's her max. I've never moaned like a bitch when maxing out. where is your logic now?
    Nope, try again. 25 is the LOWEST weight I do for now wit most lifts, going up to anywhere from 35-90 for my last set, depending on the lift, and the ones ending wit 80-90, start at 40-60. Squats and Deadlifts start at 85, up to 115 for the last set, then another 8 reps of 100 for the drop set.
    This is a REAL workout. Nigga's going fucking stupid. And oh? What the fuck did I say? When does he start getting vocal? Towards the end of his sets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXhOn54A3e4
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Grunt or no grunt, either way Planet Fitness still sucks.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You are all fucking stupid.

Has no one heard of a Kiai? Its pretty common knowledge that vocalization helps with physical output.

But lets argue with Erik for 8 fucking pages.
    But Jake, the way Erik works out deeply affects me.
    edited September 2012

Episode said:

Episode said:

Where did I say I use 5? While you were doing insanity you said you were screaming like a bitch and I'm able to maintain my self control and not scream like a bitch. self control > screaming.

Yea, moreso when I first started, and even after that, it was 'cause I was able to go harder and harder, and when shit would start to burn and hurt to where it was making me wanna stop, I'd scream and just go nuts to finish. An intense, hard fought workout where you feel like you just got dragged out a war zone when you're done >>>>>>> "self control". Fuck yo self control. Easy to maintain self control and not make any noise when you're doing jackshit during your workout. I feel like absolute shit after each and every single workout, like I'm about to collapse, it never gets easier, 'cause I just go harder. And I fucking live for that feeling, I absolutely love it. Feeling like shit after your workout and being totally spent 'cause you went stupid, but knowing that you got your best workout possible.......yea, I'll take that over your pussy ass "self control" light weight candy ass workouts any day. I don't want a bitchmade workout where I feel fine afterwards, where I'm not tired, and barely broke a sweat, just so I stayed "comfortable" during my workout. I'd rather be a fucking animal for an hour and put in every ounce of energy that I possibly have in me, and feel like I just got ran over by a truck.

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

Has no one heard of a Kiai? Its pretty common knowledge that vocalization helps with physical output.

A kiai is used to teach beginners to tighten their core when striking. This is because beginners denerally do not know how to tighten their core without a scream of some sort. It is, in fact, possible to tighten your core without screaming.

A kiai is also taught to self-defense classes, because a strong kiai will startle an attacker, as well as call attention to yourself, so that anyone in the area will know something is happening.
    Jobe said:

=D>
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Jobe said:

>:/
    So, today on MU, we have learned that I'm apparently schizophrenic and try to whore for attention from my walls by grunting and yelling during my workouts that I do completely alone.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The walls are just jealous of your gains. Don't listen to them!`
    I love winning with women
    Wait, is it possible that I'm so starving for attention, that I'm tryna get attention from.......myself? @-)
    Alex said:

The walls are just jealous of your gains. Don't listen to them!`

Im'ma destroy these beta ass walls wit my massive gains.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    You were always the swolest one, Mr. Peterson.

I love winning with women
    Magson13 said:

Jobe said:

Pizza day and no Deads or Squats.... Come at me bro.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2011/05/gym_rat_control.html

http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/the-worst-gym-in-america/2010/12/29
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Magson13 said:

anyone have/had a membership to planet fitness? how is it there?

It's where I work out. Their dumbbells max out at seventy-five pounds, which is the only drawback. Being open 24/7 is perfect though. If you go at one AM (here, at least, can't guarantee about in MI), there'll be three, maybe four people there. So easy to circuit train. And the price is unbeatable.

Planet Fitness is great. If you pay the black $20 plan, you can take Dayna for free, get free hair cuts, and all sorts of stuff. It's great that its open 24 hours a day.

Hair cuts? Wtf? Haha. The one I go to has tanning, red light therapy, and masage chairs for black card members.

They just started doing the hair cuts down here along with all of that. The hair cuts are free but you can tip them anything so you won't feel like an ass afterwards haha.
    edited September 2012
    Jobe said:

Magson13 said:

Jobe said:

Pizza day and no Deads or Squats.... Come at me bro.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2011/05/gym_rat_control.html

http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/the-worst-gym-in-america/2010/12/29

Lol, exactly. They're a pussy gym that caters to fatties who do 20 minute walks on the treadmill at 1 speed, and think they're working out. A "gym" that hands out free junk food on a regular basis, fuck outta here wit that shit. And then they make an entire ad campaign completely slandering Bodybuilders, the ones who make gyms their entire life, when they're a "Judgement Free Zone.". Fucking laughable. Planet Fitness is an absolute joke.