Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

*Fitness Thread*

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Look up some deadlifting videos on youtube and make sure your form and grip are good. Once you get the form down pretty good, your numbers will jump up quicker. I did 140 last week, and my back was a little sore when I was done. My form this week was way better, I made a big jump on weight, feel like I can still do more, and I had no soreness when it was done.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    No DOMS = beta bitch [-(
    NolaMetal said:

No DOMS = beta bitch [-(

lololololol
    Wasn't talking about DOMS faggot. The back pain was from bad form, not sore muscles.
    nigga its a joke i dont even rewad your boring ass coments i just saw the word sore
    You don't rewad?
    You don't say.
    I'm shocked by the revelation that you don't read Nola. Maybe we can get Metal Uprising to set hire somebody to convert all the comments into an audio format for you to listen to. Or maybe make it look like an easy to understand picture book. Reading is too hard.
    well if you want me to read and get technical, you said back soreness twice in your post and said back pain zero times so maybe you should re read your own comments..
    NolaMetal said:

well if you want me to read and get technical, you said back soreness twice in your post and said back pain zero times so maybe you should re read your own comments..

That post was directed at a specific user who knows what I was talking about. I didn't feel it was required to get that specific since he knows what DOMS, which wasn't being discussed, are and knows what kind of soreness comes from bad form, which what the post was about. If it was a post for everyone in general, then I would have made the post simple enough for the dumbest posters here to understand. Sorry to confuse you.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Episode said:

but when I'm going 100+ Lbs. on Squats or Deadlifts,

=)) I lift three times as much weight, and I don't have to grunt. Because I'm not a bitch.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

erik grunts and moans while lifting cause he is weak as fuck. couldn't even get 100 pounds over his head. nigga please. end of bullshit

Orly. Then tell me why I've seen countless bodybuilding videos where fucking huge niggas are screaming their head off. It's simple, you lift something that's your personal max, or near it, you ain't gonna stay dead silent. You're so fucking stupid and ignorant it's not even funny.

edited September 2012

they're doing it because they're getting attention

Perfect couple. So fucking ignorant. Absolutely sickening. They're doing it because they're going hard as fuck, something you and your pseudo swole girlfriend are apparently incapable of doing.

edited September 2012
    Magson13 said:

Episode said:

=)) I lift three times as much weight, and I don't have to grunt. Because I'm not a bitch.
    So your scrawny ass is deadlifting 300+ Lbs.? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =))

Literally, video or absolute fucking bullshit.
    Anyways, Jobe, I definitely feel you on the bad form shit, I been practicing wit just the bar, 'cause I have the non-DOMS back pain as well, as well as neck tightness. The pinched nerve in my back has been acting up as well.

anyone have/had a membership to planet fitness? how is it there?

It's where I work out. Their dumbbells max out at seventy-five pounds, which is the only drawback. Being open 24/7 is perfect though. If you go at one AM (here, at least, can't guarantee about in MI), there'll be three, maybe four people there. So easy to circuit train. And the price is unbeatable.

Planet Fitness is great. If you pay the black $20 plan, you can take Dayna for free, get free hair cuts, and all sorts of stuff. It's great that its open 24 hours a day.

Hair cuts? Wtf? Haha. The one I go to has tanning, red light therapy, and masage chairs for black card members.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited September 2012

Episode said:

erik grunts and moans while lifting cause he is weak as fuck. couldn't even get 100 pounds over his head. nigga please. end of bullshit

Orly. Then tell me why I've seen countless bodybuilding videos where fucking huge niggas are screaming their head off. It's simple, you lift something that's your personal max, or near it, you ain't gonna stay dead silent. You're so fucking stupid and ignorant it's not even funny.

but you are not a body builder...

Technically, yes, I am. A beginning, amateur one, but a bodybuilder nonetheless, my lifestyle as of now, including my diet and my training, is the act of bodybuilding. Coupled wit the fact that from this point on, I'm training to do bodybuilding competitions. I wanna enter, and I'm giving myself 12-18 months before I attempt a competition.

Anyways, your fucking point? You're completely contradicting yourself now, you fucking retard. You said I grunt 'cause I'm weak as fuck, when bodybuilders who are strong and swole as fuck, grunt all the time. Only difference between someone who's weaker and who's stronger, is the stronger one has to lift way heavier weight to hit his max, but both have a max, and both are gonna get vocal when they're lifting that max.
    Episode said:

Magson13 said:

Episode said:

So your scrawny ass is deadlifting 300+ Lbs.? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =))

Literally, video or absolute fucking bullshit.
    Lea has gotten quite a few topless photos of me. Feel free to ask her about my size. But I'm not taking video of myself lifting weights to prove something to some attention-seeking faggot on the internet.