Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There is NOT a difference between black people and niggers, and i HATE when people say that. it's just an excuse to say the word. grow up;
    so there no difference between blacks like obama and the thugs out gang banging, drug dealing and murdering people?
    They're called good people, and bad people. There is NO reason they should be called niggers.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    The word nigger is absolutely disgusting. I hate when anybody says it. Even black people. That word should just go away. The meaning behind that word, is full of tortured slaves. It's NOT okay.
    words evolve over time tho...the words fagget or nigger are not generally used to describe what they were used to describe 50 years ago

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yup...that's exactly it. Just like how Nazi's invented the swastika..which also isn't true
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    There is NOT a difference between black people and niggers, and i HATE when people say that. it's just an excuse to say the word. grow up;
    so there no difference between blacks like obama and the thugs out gang banging, drug dealing and murdering people?
    They're called good people, and bad people. There is NO reason they should be called niggers.
    most of them refer to themselves as niggas so......
    This thread is stupid. People can argue about racism all day, but it's not going to make anybody change their opinions. Ever.
    no, Shane, you're just trying too hard to push the envelope and/or troll. (about the george and vick pictures)
    i'm not trying hard. its common knowledge the vick fight has gone on half a dozen times here. anyone that has been here as long as George knows full well of this
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    theres also whites, asians, indians, hispanics, and every other race just like this shane <_>
    This thread is stupid. People can argue about racism all day, but it's not going to make anybody change their opinions. Ever.
    Truth.
    Close this thread anytime.
    no, Shane, you're just trying too hard to push the envelope and/or troll. (about the george and vick pictures)
    i'm not trying hard. its common knowledge the vick fight has gone on half a dozen times here. anyone that has been here as long as George knows full well of this
    I didnt think just a reaction face was going to cause anything for the 100th time. Like someone said before, Hitler gets posted all the time and noone says anything about that. I didnt think it was going to cause anything I just think he has a fucnny fucking face, lol
    but i can't recall a bunch of fights over hitler thou
    edited June 2011
    you're still trying too hard. everything you say doesn't make posting a picture of vick wrong simply because of his reaction face.
    posting dozens and then putting one in your sig after the fighting starts most certainly is
    <_>
    you're still trying too hard. everything you say doesn't make posting a picture of vick wrong simply because of his reaction face.
    posting dozens and then putting one in your sig after the fighting starts most certainly is
    If I can recall I stpped posting Vick after that for a few days, but the derp still didnt stop. there were tohers posting vick for the past few days, not me....
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    thats the point about a forum tho...and i don't see this as an argument...other then up this has been pretty civil for this forum.....this is what were about...deep conversation no matter what its about \m/
    <_>
    only hilter fight i recall is the one i started for the lulz
    Truth.
    Close this thread anytime.
This discussion has been closed.