Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ALL YOU PEEPS DONT KNOW NOTHING TILL YOU GET A TASTE OF REVERSE RACISM

HERE IN HAWAII WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MINORITY

IN SCHOOL I HAD TO FIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME FOR BEING WHITE

YET I STILL LOVE ME SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED RACISM
    I was not hated on for being white either.
    you got really. REALLY fucking lucky bro
    My ex boyfriend was in jail for 3 months and told me he got along with all the minorities. He said it was the white people who gave him trouble, lol. Jail is a lot different than prison.
    I agree with this, but i dont think gulch went to prison... my point is i grew up and have been in situations around black people my entire life. gulch said he was beatdown by a blackdude when he was younger or something like that, that could have very well been a white dude.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i dont see why george posting a pic of Vick as a reaction or even to piss people off is a big deal (unless its to condone animal violence or something like that). don't forget george is a die hard eagles fan and some of those mike vick pics are pretty funny. i actually laughed pretty hard when george made the "mike vick appreciation thread" cause i originally thought it was a pot shot at racism.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

I was in the Camden Jail before and lived locked down for 6moths with about 60 wblack people and 3 whites.... so this is just an excuse. I made a few great friends with my time when I was away. I was not hated on for being white either.
    TRY 18 YEARS OF GETTING BEAT UP BY BIG BROWN MONKEY PEOPLE AND GET BACK TO ME
    I grew up in Camden county and now live in Trenton. I grew up in ghetto areas. Maybe its just where I'm fomr, but racism is nowhere to be found around here. I lived surrounded by black people and fealt safe because I respected them and they respected me. I dont see color in people cause to be honest I ment just as many asshole white who fucked me over, if not more then blacks. race has nothing to do with it.
    AGREED WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE PIECES OF SHIT JUST LIKE BLACK, BROWN, YELLOW, TOWEL HEAD

BUT IF YOU CANT LAUGH ABOUT RACISM THEN IT IS A PROBLEM
    this is my exact point, theres a difference between joking and laughing about it, and actually being hateful.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    come to the south George, racism is around every corner down here and most of the time its blacks towards whites
    Wat. In Texas it's the complete opposite.
    come to the south George, racism is around every corner down here and most of the time its blacks towards whites
    more excuses to be racist....
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    this is very very true

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    well almost everyone i know down here iss racist to a degree but the whites keep it to themselves most of the time whereas the blacks are very public about it
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

My ex boyfriend was in jail for 3 months and told me he got along with all the minorities. He said it was the white people who gave him trouble, lol. Jail is a lot different than prison.
    I agree with this, but i dont think gulch went to prison... my point is i grew up and have been in situations around black people my entire life. gulch said he was beatdown by a blackdude when he was younger or something like that, that could have very well been a white dude.
    I WENT TO PRISON IS CHELMETE LOUISIANA AND GOT ALONG FINE WITH EVERY ONE

BUT HEY I'M A LIKABLE GUY

AS FAR AS ME GETTING BEAT UP BY A BLACK DUDE NO THAT NEVER HAPPEN

BROWN MONKEY MEN AKA HAWAIIANS TONGANS AND SOMAONS WHERE FUCKING WITH ME MY WHOLE YOUNG TO YOUNG ADULT LIFE

AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO HATE ALL OF THEM EVEN THOUGH MY DAD MARRIED A HAWAIIAN WOMAN AND BOTH MY SISTERS ARE HALF BROWN

this is very very true

dont you live up north <_>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    See more hispanics then blacks where I'm at. And I get why whites are racist agaisnt blacks in Texas cuz it's filled with rednecks
    imageimage

BROWN MONKEY MEN AKA HAWAIIANS TONGANS AND SOMAONS WHERE FUCKING WITH ME MY WHOLE YOUNG TO YOUNG ADULT LIFE

AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO HATE ALL OF THEM EVEN THOUGH MY DAD MARRIED A HAWAIIAN WOMAN AND BOTH MY SISTERS ARE HALF BROWN

so you just said it yourself, its not everyone... just a select few.
    edited June 2011
    this is very very true

dont you live up north <_>
    i live in grand rapids michigan...but i have found that black people are much faster to judge whites and be racists....at least where im from
    though everyone that's not a mexican in NC hates mexicans. i never hated Mexican's til i moved down here
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    well almost everyone i know down here iss racist to a degree but the whites keep it to themselves most of the time whereas the blacks are very public about it
    The only time I've heard of blacks being racist was against Muslims. I called that shit out. But other than those rare occasions white people are always bitching about "dem Mexicans" and those "niggers". Hell, the gas station down the street is full of racist pricks. White people around here are so open about it. I fucking hate it when they try to bring their racist bullshit to me and then get pissy when I tell them to fuck off.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    In New York we just hate everybody. Haha.

so you just said it yourself, its not everyone... just a select few.
    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY I USE RACIAL SLURS ON A DAILY BASIS
    YET I JUDGE INDIVIDUALS ON THE ACTIONS AND REDO-RICK
    In New York we just hate everybody. Haha.
    I ALSO HATE IN A NON DISCRIMINATE MANNER
    i hate guidos..... and i'm Italian lol
    rex <_>

its true....i don't find myself as a racists....i will never judge someone before i know them...but where im from blacks are very quick to judge me...thats just personal experience....but i have always believed as a whole race black people are more quicker to jump on the race card and be racists

This discussion has been closed.