Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

1101112131416»

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Aight, don't care who this pisses off (Which it shouldn't anyways.) But there truly is a difference between nigger and nigguh. Nigguh, in modern times, is no more than another word for dude, bro, man, etc. I know not one black kid offended by nigguh. I even have a black friend who's a Rapper (I'm gonna do some flows with him soon.) Who calls me nigguh, and I'm white.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you can choose not to believe me but its the truth
    you can chose not to believe me, but it is the truth in my life. that is how I am. I can speak of no others because I am not them.
    Aight, don't care who this pisses off (Which it shouldn't anyways.) But there truly is a difference between nigger and nigguh. Nigguh, in modern times, is no more than another word for dude, bro, man, etc. I know not one black kid offended by nigguh. I even have a black friend who's a Rapper (I'm gonna do some flows with him soon.) Who calls me nigguh, and I'm white.
    I don't completely disagree with this. agree mostly.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) @ the vick holding a bag of weed pic
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    you can chose not to believe me, but it is the truth in my life. that is how I am. I can speak of no others because I am not them.
    i didn't say you personally were racist but those who think racism is a thing of the past are sorely mistaken. its going strong but people aren't as public with it as they used to be.
    i didn't say you personally were racist but those who think racism is a thing of the past are sorely mistaken. its going strong but people aren't as public with it as they used to be.
    oh... I dont think anyone thinks its dead. this site is example of that :-))

But its good to work towards understanding. Understanding is the killer of racism.
    oh... I dont think anyone thinks its dead. this site is example of that :-))

But its good to work towards understanding. Understanding is the killer of racism.
    racism is never going to go away, unless its done so by force in a totalitarian police state
    don't you think if we were invaded by an alien race, that skin color racism would disappear?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2011
    No, everyone would hate the aliens and call them something new while a select few don't feel the same way
    imageimage
    don't you think if we were invaded by an alien race, that skin color racism would disappear?
    no.
    ha. the movies have me believing otherwise.
    Watch District 9. I could bet that would be what we'd do
    imageimage
    yeah... I agree we'd be racist towards the aliens... But I'd think black and white racism would be done.
    yeah... I agree we'd be racist towards the aliens... But I'd think black and white racism would be done.
    I think it would still be there but you wouldn't hear about it as much
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited June 2011
    for the most part, i think so. but i also think that the peace between races would be short lived after that. it may take like 50 or more years but eventually i think it would come back as the generations keep going by.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    District 9 \m/
    i want 1 of those alien battle suits
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Man, District 9 was amazing.

I got so upset after the movie was over because the first thing I heard out of somebody's mouth was "DID YOU SEE THOSE WEAPONS LOL".
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    District 9 \m/
    YES PLEASE
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No matter what there is going to be racism there is no way to stop it. Also most of the black people around here seem to be more racist then any ignorant white dude I have met. I find this interesting but not my problem if they want to live with hate for no reason
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
This discussion has been closed.