Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    sits back eating popcorn.......
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do the people who think it's not okay to say nigger, think it's okay to say faggot? Both words are disgusting.
    you have a good point cause i tend to say faggot alot. I guess to me if its not directed in a hateful way i dont see whats wrong with it. just like i say nigga all the time, but i dont mean it in a disrespectful hateful way. i think theres a difference, but i see where youre coming from.
    You think it's okay to say nigga with your friends? Because you're white.
    My boyfriend and his family, actually all think the word sucks. Like they're not going to flip out if you say it. But they just dislike the word altogether. And I agree with them. There's other words you can say. Nigger was a word meant to bring down black people. It's sad.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I should put Vick in my sig. But I can't because you can't do shit on mobile and there's no way for me to see the full page
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    stop trying to argue with them, George.

someone tries to get a move for racism to be toned down going then of course there are going to be a million others who try to make the tiniest fucking things seem like racism and they should be banned too because they want to save their precious bigot views.
    you people are the full retards.

yup... somehow i am now a racist cause I think Mike VIck has a funny face.
    i never called you racist.. there i said there is no difference in using racial slurs to provoke a response and plastering pics of a known animal torturer to provoke a response.
    I didnt think it was going to cause a negative response.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    people also forget there's a difference between a nigger and a black man/women

Why do the people who think it's not okay to say nigger, think it's okay to say faggot? Both words are disgusting.
    you have a good point cause i tend to say faggot alot. I guess to me if its not directed in a hateful way i dont see whats wrong with it. just like i say nigga all the time, but i dont mean it in a disrespectful hateful way. i think theres a difference, but i see where youre coming from.
    My boyfriend and his family, actually all think the word sucks. Like they're not going to flip out if you say it. But they just dislike the word altogether. And I agree with them. There's other words you can say. Nigger was a word meant to bring down black people. It's sad.
    yes, and i have black friends, alot of them actually... they know the difference between joking and hatefullness. andif any of them ever said it bothered them, i would stop. i

to me theres a differnce between hate and a joke or just random usage of the word.
    It never provoked a response out of anyone on here for the longest time until Bianca derped about it. Being racisit has nothing to do with vick and his past with dog fighting. Hepaderp
    imageimage
    There is NOT a difference between black people and niggers, and i HATE when people say that. it's just an excuse to say the word. grow up;
    how was he using it to provoke a response? you're really trying too hard to push the envelope <_>
    the ignorance excuse saying that he didn't know shit about Vick would cause a reponse is bullshit.

try using that defense in traffic court and see if you still get a ticket. 95% you'll be paying the fine
    Monicaa, I know I have said the word nigger many many times today.
    Please know that I am not personally attacking you or your choices.
    Variety is the spice of life.

But Hoods is being a douchenheimer today, so I'll be saying nigger all day long.
    I guess me bringin up you being forced into sexual acts in prison struck a nerve. Sorry man >:D<
    There is NOT a difference between black people and niggers, and i HATE when people say that. it's just an excuse to say the word. grow up;
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    i call my white friends "you dirty dirty dirty nigger" sometimes....like i said i would never say it in a public setting where i could offend someone possibly but as a joke i will say anything...i grew up being the fat kid and the brunt of a lot of jokes...but fuck if its funny its fair game

how was he using it to provoke a response? you're really trying too hard to push the envelope <_>
    the ignorance excuse saying that he didn't know shit about Vick would cause a reponse is bullshit.

try using that defense in traffic court and see if you still get a ticket. 95% you'll be paying the fine
    the dude has funny reaction faces, thats it.... i really didnt think it was going to cause anything. Trust me, I wouldnt have posted it if i thought it was.
    "Person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc."

Original definition
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    people also forget there's a difference between a nigger and a black man/women

there is also a nigger in every race

The word nigger is absolutely disgusting. I hate when anybody says it. Even black people. That word should just go away. The meaning behind that word, is full of tortured slaves. It's NOT okay.
    people can't differentiate between hateful, intentional racist comments vs. unintentional, not hateful, random comments/pictures on a forum.
    This is true. If you can't then <_>
    imageimage
    so there no difference between blacks like obama and the thugs out gang banging, drug dealing and murdering people?
    "Person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc."

Original definition
    That's not the "Original Definition."
    A bunch of white people changed the definition, to make it okay to say.

Original definition
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.