Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    George is turning into Ed again.
    I love Ed.
    George = Ed
    MIchael Vick=Kesha
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Ed.
    George = Ed
    MIchael Vick=Kesha
    CF = Fail
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I love Ed.
    Ed loves kesha so by default, you love kesha.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    damn, CF beat me to a kesha joke
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I love Ed.
    George = Ed
    MIchael Vick=Kesha
    CF = Fail
    This is the same shit that you flipped out on Ed about and you know it. It's alright tho, George needs to go full retard about once a month to get it out of his system and then return to the "old George". :-bd
    I love Ed.
    George = Ed
    MIchael Vick=Kesha
    CF = Fail
    This is the same shit that you flipped out on Ed about and you know it. It's alright tho, George needs to go full retard about once a month to get it out of his system and then return to the "old George". :-bd
    I'm the one going full retard when people are saying racial slurs against others and making fun od someone being raped? I think I'm not full retard, I just cant sit by and watch that shit without saying anything.
    who got raped?
    who got raped?
    not saying, just go read.....
    who got raped?
    I love black people. Calling me a nigger lover is not offense to me at all.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Good. Cuz you are a nigger lover. You should be happy with what you choose.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvS_Uk5yJM
    I love Ed.
    George = Ed
    MIchael Vick=Kesha
    CF = Fail
    I'm the one going full retard when people are saying racial slurs against others and making fun od someone being raped? I think I'm not full retard, I just cant sit by and watch that shit without saying anything.
    I don't have a problem with you stating your beefs, but the spamming of Michael Vick everywhere is full retard. I have no idea what you are talking about with the rape, I only go in about 2 or 3 threads these days.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i'm against whites dating other races simply because the white race is dying a slow death
    I like Mike Vick, but if it is offecting your life negatyivley, I will tone it down cause we are friends and you never disrespected me, so if it s bothering you, I have no problem, I will keep in in the Vick thread.

With the other shit, U just think the racist comments are going too far and I know alot of other people feel the smae way from talking to them through PM and other social networks, I am just the one speaking up against it i guess. and people like monica have stated that it offended her and we have people of different races on this site. I just think some people should just respect others and not use that word if it offends people. If someone asks me nicely to stop doing things cause it offends them, I have no problem. Just like I stopped posting noods everywhere. I just think we are all pretty tight here and racism should be left out especiaslly when people are offended.

i dont feel as though its my position to talk about the rape thing, if you want to see it, go read....
    posting shit about Vick knowing people hate his guts for brutally torturing dogs is the same as calling peoples niggers lovers for dating a black. there is no differnce
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    he's not spamming michael vick. he uses it as reaction pictures. deal with it.
    if you can't see that then you're the one going full retard.
    yeah this i agree with...get off of george's ass about posting pics....everyone else posts pics just as much

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    posting shit about Vick knowing people hate his guts for brutally torturing dogs is the same as calling peoples niggers lovers for dating a black. there is no difference

thats what i was trying to say....if you think its stupid that people get offended about you posting picks of vick then what is the difference if someone thinks its stupid cause you get offended because someone is using a slur...its the same thing
    i could care less if he posts it but don't in the same hour post shit like that and then get all pissy when people use racial slurs. its hypocritical to the max.
This discussion has been closed.