Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    closing threads is the biggest bitch move on the internet
    why close it? we are having a discussion. this issue isn't going to go away by closing threads, its going to resurface again eventually so might as well get it all out now
    There's NO discussion here. People on metal forums DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    and yes while this started as a metal forum we have evolved..we are not just all about metal any more

This. We're more of an anything goes forum
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited June 2011
    my issue is this and i've never hid it. if you start here, just like the last time, where does it end.

its the give an inch, take a mile mentality
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    why close it? we are having a discussion. this issue isn't going to go away by closing threads, its going to resurface again eventually so might as well get it all out now
    There's NO discussion here. People on metal forums DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    and yes while this started as a metal forum we have evolved..we are not just all about metal any more

WE ARE A LIFE, DEATH, SEX, COMPUTER, TV, VIDEO GAME, JOKE, NIGHTMARE, DREAM AND EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN EXISTENCE FORUM
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ALL YOU PEEPS DONT KNOW NOTHING TILL YOU GET A TASTE OF REVERSE RACISM

HERE IN HAWAII WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MINORITY

IN SCHOOL I HAD TO FIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME FOR BEING WHITE

YET I STILL LOVE ME SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED RACISM
    I was in the Camden Jail before and lived locked down for 6moths with about 60 wblack people and 3 whites.... so this is just an excuse. I made a few great friends with my time when I was away. I was not hated on for being white either.

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.

WE ARE A LIFE, DEATH, SEX, COMPUTER, TV, VIDEO GAME, JOKE, NIGHTMARE, DREAM AND EVERY OTHER FUCKING THING IN EXISTENCE FORUM
    and afaik one of the only anything goes forums that's not a chan. i would like it to stay that way
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    what would the Flintstones be called if they were black?

The Niggers! 8-X image

I was not hated on for being white either.
    you got really. REALLY fucking lucky bro
    I also was roomates for like 3 years with a gay black guy, he was one of the coolest dudes I ever met.

I was in the Camden Jail before and lived locked down for 6moths with about 60 wblack people and 3 whites.... so this is just an excuse. I made a few great friends with my time when I was away. I was not hated on for being white either.
    TRY 18 YEARS OF GETTING BEAT UP BY BIG BROWN MONKEY PEOPLE AND GET BACK TO ME
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

=D>

thanks george. There is some pretty damn ignorant closed minded people around here.

it was Camden, one of the worst cities in america, i was never hated on for my race. I actually got along with most people i had a proble with another white dude beive it or not, lol
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

george jail is nothing like prison or what gulch was referring to

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    RACISM: ITS FUN AND FUNNY
    Fun for the whole family!

more fun than a pillow fight?
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

My ex boyfriend was in jail for 3 months and told me he got along with all the minorities. He said it was the white people who gave him trouble, lol. Jail is a lot different than prison.
    2 out of my 4 best friends are black, but i do not consider them niggers. i consider a nigger to be barely or incapable capable of using proper english, in and out of jail on the reg , most likely in a gang, barley or incapable of keeping a job thats not illegal in some way and the list goes on
    I also was roomates for like 3 years with a gay black guy, he was one of the coolest dudes I ever met.
    ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS BLACK WE CALL HIM NIGGER DAN HE IS FINE WITH IT

WHY ARE A BUNCH OF WHITE KIDS GETTING BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER RACISM AND OR THE WORD NIGGER

DISLIKING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE DIFFERENT WILL NEVER EVER GO AWAY

=D>

thanks george. There is some pretty damn ignorant closed minded people around here.
    HOPE YOU ARE NOT REFERRING TO ME

I grew up in Camden county and now live in Trenton. I grew up in ghetto areas. Maybe its just where I'm fomr, but racism is nowhere to be found around here. I lived surrounded by black people and fealt safe because I respected them and they respected me. I dont see color in people cause to be honest I ment just as many asshole white who fucked me over, if not more then blacks. race has nothing to do with it.
    come to the south George, racism is around every corner down here and most of the time its blacks towards whites

I grew up in Camden county and now live in Trenton. I grew up in ghetto areas. Maybe its just where I'm fomr, but racism is nowhere to be found around here. I lived surrounded by black people and fealt safe because I respected them and they respected me. I dont see color in people cause to be honest I ment just as many asshole white who fucked me over, if not more then blacks. race has nothing to do with it.
    AGREED WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE PIECES OF SHIT JUST LIKE BLACK, BROWN, YELLOW, TOWEL HEAD

BUT IF YOU CANT LAUGH ABOUT RACISM THEN IT IS A PROBLEM
This discussion has been closed.