Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The word nigger is absolutely disgusting. I hate when anybody says it. Even black people. That word should just go away. The meaning behind that word, is full of tortured slaves. It's NOT okay.
    This. Only really stupid and ignorant people still use that word. When people use this word I look at them as low class pieces of shit. They are like dinosaurs... I just star at them thinking "REALLY? YOU STILL EXIST?"
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    RACISM: ITS FUN AND FUNNY
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    why close it? we are having a discussion. this issue isn't going to go away by closing threads, its going to resurface again eventually so might as well get it all out now
    The word nigger is absolutely disgusting. I hate when anybody says it. Even black people. That word should just go away. The meaning behind that word, is full of tortured slaves. It's NOT okay.
    This. Only really stupid and ignorant people still use that word. When people use this word I look at them as low class pieces of shit. They are like dinosaurs... I just star at them thinking "REALLY? YOU STILL EXIST?"
    WHAT COLOR IS THE NIGGER ON MY PORCH?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Try treating people with decency shane. learn some respect. jesus.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why close it? we are having a discussion. this issue isn't going to go away by closing threads, its going to resurface again eventually so might as well get it all out now
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    RACISM: ITS FUN AND FUNNY
    Fun for the whole family!

WHAT COLOR IS THE NIGGER ON MY PORCH?
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's NO discussion here. People on metal forums DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's NO discussion here. People on metal forums DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    Welcome to the mayhem forums B-)
    ALL YOU PEEPS DONT KNOW NOTHING TILL YOU GET A TASTE OF REVERSE RACISM

HERE IN HAWAII WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MINORITY

IN SCHOOL I HAD TO FIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME FOR BEING WHITE

YET I STILL LOVE ME SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED RACISM

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    It's like this on ever metal forum.
    i see 2 conflicting points of view in a conversation. thats a debate to me, not a proper college structured debate, but a debate none the less
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Oh? We don't know how to discuss anything or debate....alrightie
    imageimage

There's NO discussion here. People DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.
    Fixed. :3c

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    YOU FUNNY
    :-))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    closing threads is the biggest bitch move on the internet

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    and yes while this started as a metal forum we have evolved..we are not just all about metal any more

ALL YOU PEEPS DONT KNOW NOTHING TILL YOU GET A TASTE OF REVERSE RACISM

HERE IN HAWAII WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MINORITY

IN SCHOOL I HAD TO FIGHT ALL THE FUCKING TIME FOR BEING WHITE

YET I STILL LOVE ME SOME GOOD OLD FASHIONED RACISM
    I hate that phrase "reverse racism". It's not really reverse, it's just plain old racism.

There's NO discussion here. People DON'T know how to Debate&Discuss. They just bitch- and they state things that they make up off the top of their heads- and think they're smart.
    Fixed. :3c

=D>
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy

CLOSE. THIS. THREAD.
    It's like this on ever metal forum.

were the best in the biz baby...no one can compete with mayhemz

This discussion has been closed.