Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RACISM

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Racism is for junglebunnies and beaners
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Racism is for junglebunnies and beaners
    shut up you dumb, fat jiggaboo
    edited June 2011
    posting shit about Vick knowing people hate his guts for brutally torturing dogs is the same as calling peoples niggers lovers for dating a black. there is no difference

thats what i was trying to say....if you think its stupid that people get offended about you posting picks of vick then what is the difference if someone thinks its stupid cause you get offended because someone is using a slur...its the same thing
    not only posting pics, he put it in his sig to rub it in. if i put a pic of the KKK hanging a black man in my sig, i'm sure people would be bitching up a storm
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but I never posted Vick pictures in the first place with the intent on caussing harm to anyone. I just thought the dude makes funny faces, its not the same at all....
    U fattah than me cock sucka
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    posting shit about Vick knowing people hate his guts for brutally torturing dogs is the same as calling peoples niggers lovers for dating a black. there is no difference

thats what i was trying to say....if you think its stupid that people get offended about you posting picks of vick then what is the difference if someone thinks its stupid cause you get offended because someone is using a slur...its the same thing
    not only posting pics, he put it in his sig to rub it in. if i put a pic of the KKK hanging a black man in my sig, i'm sure people would be bitching up a storm
    :-?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    but I never posted Vick pictures in the first place with the intent on caussing harm to anyone. I just thought the dude makes funny faces, its not the same at all....
    you are well aware of his past and the hatred towards him here. ignorance is not an excuse.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he's not spamming michael vick. he uses it as reaction pictures. deal with it.
    if you can't see that then you're the one going full retard.
    just like Ed did with the Kesha reaction pictures everywhere, when George flipped out, dumbass.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    very true but the end result is the same

you are well aware of his past and the hatred towards him here. ignorance is not an excuse.
    originally, i just honetsly thought the dude was funny as hell. the faces he made, i never wanted to casue all this man.
    he's not spamming michael vick. he uses it as reaction pictures. deal with it.
    if you can't see that then you're the one going full retard.
    just like Ed did with the Kesha reaction pictures everywhere, when George flipped out, dumbass.
    Ed did it for a year, but youre right and I have apologized to him.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I remember now why I only came onto this board for the best ass thread, but even that thread has gone full retard now. :-<
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do the people who think it's not okay to say nigger, think it's okay to say faggot? Both words are disgusting.
    stop trying to argue with them, George.

someone tries to get a move for racism to be toned down going then of course there are going to be a million others who try to make the tiniest fucking things seem like racism and they should be banned too because they want to save their precious bigot views.
    you people are the full retards.

yup... somehow i am now a racist cause I think Mike VIck has a funny face.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Why do the people who think it's not okay to say nigger, think it's okay to say faggot? Both words are disgusting.
    both of them are just words....i don't use them around people i don't know....but with people im friends with i will use them if its used in a funny way

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're not funny slurs.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i'm against whites dating other races simply because the white race is dying a slow death
    Then let it god damn die! I'm apart of the human race. The only fucking race there is bitches.
    you have a good point cause i tend to say faggot alot. I guess to me if its not directed in a hateful way i dont see whats wrong with it. just like i say nigga all the time, but i dont mean it in a disrespectful hateful way. i think theres a difference, but i see where youre coming from.
    when used in hateful and racist context, I most definitely agree.
    but when used with memes or dumb jokes of the like that aren't even hateful, it doesn't bother me.
    basically this.
    edited June 2011
    stop trying to argue with them, George.

someone tries to get a move for racism to be toned down going then of course there are going to be a million others who try to make the tiniest fucking things seem like racism and they should be banned too because they want to save their precious bigot views.
    you people are the full retards.

yup... somehow i am now a racist cause I think Mike VIck has a funny face.
    i never called you racist.. there i said there is no difference in using racial slurs to provoke a response and plastering pics of a known animal torturer to provoke a response.
This discussion has been closed.