Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I firmly believe he should have stood trial for his crimes, in my mind a life in prison is a much greater punishment than a quick death.
    you do know your family would be paying for his imprisonment, right?
    i agree with Primus... being locked in a federal jail rotting slowly as your life passes by, and dealing with being raped by angry Americans every day would have been a greater punishment

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    he would obviously be detained in his own cell as well so theyre would be 0 raping going on. he would prolly have it better than 1/2 our american prisnors
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i 100% agree with nola and dayna in this whole thread
    imageimage
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    he would obviously be detained in his own cell as well so theyre would be 0 raping going on. he would prolly have it better than 1/2 our american prisnors
    Again. He would not only have his own cell, but he wouldn't be in an American prison with American prisoners. He would be in Guantanamo with his followers who love him. It would be equal to if not better than the 72 virgins. He would be god there. Good thing they killed him.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Again. He would not only have his own cell, but he wouldn't be in an American prison with American prisoners. He would be in Guantanamo with his followers who love him. It would be equal to if not better than the 72 virgins. He would be god there. Good thing they killed him.
    Now all he has is 72 people to play Magic with.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    why is killing a man who murdered thousands wrong. thats some grade A bullshit. this world is a better place without that fucker. we should rid this world of horrible people as frequently and quickly as possible
    I didnt say it was wrong. I actually don't know the circumstances behind the SEALS shooting an unarmed man. Knowing the training SEALS are subjected too, I would guess that if they did in fact kill him, they probably has a good reason.

as Sex_Offender said... I think a life in prison can be much worse then then an easy instant death. Plus I think there might be more closure for direct victims of 911, in watching him stand trial for his crimes. Maybe I am wrong with this assumption, because I am not one of them.
    Seals are authorized for what is called discretionary use of deadly force. When they burst through the door, they have a fraction of a second to determine their targets, evaluate if they pose a threat, and take them out. Any type of resistance or sudden movement will get you a pair of slugs in the brain. Its a safe bet that anyone the Seals took out were either resisting or not being compliant. Bin Laden had already vowed to never surrender or be taken alive, and be could have had a bomb trigger anywhere, any force the seals determine to be necessary is ok with me.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    and he used a woman as a shield for christs sake
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I was going to say.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    actually reports have come out that that wasn't true.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Rob is actually right. Granted we don't know for sure either way but the reports I've heard said he wasn't actually doing that.
    <_> rob
    Sorry. Just sayin' lol

I'm on your side though.
    Yeah to be honest it doesn't really make a difference. The guy was a scumbag, plain and simple regardless of what he did during the raid.
    Yeah to be honest it doesn't really make a difference. The guy was a scumbag, plain and simple regardless of what he did during the raid.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NUKE 'EM.
    What would we nuke exactly?
    NUKE 'EM.
    Don't acknowledge it. He has no idea what he's talking about in this situation
    NUKE 'EM.
    Don't acknowledge it. He has no idea what he's talking about in this situation
    did someone say...SITUATION?

imageimage