Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    It's fun to watch what he says though lol
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    NUKE 'EM.
    What would we nuke exactly?
    Don't acknowledge it. He has no idea what he's talking about in this situation
    did someone say...SITUATION?

:-)) :-)) :-))
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Repeating it only makes you look more retarded. You are familiar enough with geography to realize that there is no such place as Al Quieda land right?

"When I take action, I'm not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt." G.W. Bush
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    It's fun to watch what he says though lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why is killing a man who murdered thousands wrong. thats some grade A bullshit. this world is a better place without that fucker. we should rid this world of horrible people as frequently and quickly as possible
    I didnt say it was wrong. I actually don't know the circumstances behind the SEALS shooting an unarmed man. Knowing the training SEALS are subjected too, I would guess that if they did in fact kill him, they probably has a good reason.

as Sex_Offender said... I think a life in prison can be much worse then then an easy instant death. Plus I think there might be more closure for direct victims of 911, in watching him stand trial for his crimes. Maybe I am wrong with this assumption, because I am not one of them.
    Seals are authorized for what is called discretionary use of deadly force. When they burst through the door, they have a fraction of a second to determine their targets, evaluate if they pose a threat, and take them out. Any type of resistance or sudden movement will get you a pair of slugs in the brain. Its a safe bet that anyone the Seals took out were either resisting or not being compliant. Bin Laden had already vowed to never surrender or be taken alive, and be could have had a bomb trigger anywhere, any force the seals determine to be necessary is ok with me.
    This pretty much is just in agreement to what I said. It is more information then I provided, but still in agreement with "knowing the training, they probably had good reason"
    edited May 2011
    he would obviously be detained in his own cell as well so theyre would be 0 raping going on. he would prolly have it better than 1/2 our american prisnors
    yeah that sucks.... prisoners like him should be locked up in general population.
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    why would you want him to be locked up in normal federal prison so we can pay for he housing through taxes? <_>
    You shouldnt confuse how an ethical society should behave, with the financial problems of out legal system.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so we have an ethical responsibilty to pay for a man to live who killed thousands of innocent people. gtfo
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We should have let Big Bob give him a cockmeat sandwich.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    not even about financial problems. I don't want an ounce of my tax money going towards taking care of a terrorist who killed thousands of people on our own soil.
    Yeah, you just said it is. We pay for prisoners because of the financial problems. If it wasn't for the screwballisms of the American justice system, we wouldn't be paying for his accommodations. if you didn't pay, wouldn't you rather have him in prison>
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    not even about financial problems. I don't want an ounce of my tax money going towards taking care of a terrorist who killed thousands of people on our own soil.
    Yeah, you just said it is. We pay for prisoners because of the financial problems. If it wasn't for the screwballisms of the American justice system, we wouldn't be paying for his accommodations. if you didn't pay, wouldn't you rather have him in prison>
    Exactly. Thanks
    And not only should we not be paying for prisoners accommodations, they should be repaying their debt to society in monetary value. Prision shouldnt be a vacation time for you to work out, catch some tv, and get your law degree. You should be working your ass off as slave labor to pay for your room, board, and whatever extra should go back to society.
    so we have an ethical responsibilty to pay for a man to live who killed thousands of innocent people. gtfo
    I just said you shouldnt confuse the financial problems of our legal system with how an ethical society should react to crimes. It would be better if OBL sat in a prison and worked off his debt to America. We shouldnt pay for him to be in Prision, he should pay for room and board and then some.

If our prisons weren't financially screwed up, then no money would be spent housing OBL. The way our legal system and prisons work should be fixed.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    actually, I never once mentioned financial problems. you're trying to put words in my mouth. READ EVERYTHING I SAID. I said I don't want my tax dollars going towards housing a terrorist. I don't give a shit about my tax dollars housing american criminals who deserve to be there.
    No, you did, you just didn't know you did. By bringing money as an issue here, you brought up the financial issues of the American justice system. As of right now, the American prison system is in a financial wreck and in that wreck, the taxpayers are asked to give up quite a lot to contain prisoners.

Wake is arguing that, conceptually, the best way that this could have been handled is for him to be imprisoned somewhere as opposed to being killed. I agree with that assessment, however, that does not mean that he is advocating having the taxpayers pay for Bin Laden's imprisonment, he is advocating the concept of trial and imprisonment over murder.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    stop getting so mad... I understand exactly what you are saying. I am only saying that I don't accept a fucked up system as a reason to make changes to my ethical decisions. I'd rather my ethical decisions be consistent, and if there are problems with the system that might influence my decision, then I would rather fix the problem then modify my stance on an ethical decision.

As a related example... We are in real need of election reform. Currently the system is set up to have two artificial political poles that we are told we need to pick sides. You are either a R or a D or you are throwing your vote away. Problem is R and D run the government in EXACTLY the same way, and where they differ is in moral issues and minor budget issues. Basically I have no choice. I am voting for either the same government or the same government or my vote doesnt count. Well in this case I REFUSE to compromise my morals. I typically vote for libertarians who support a different type of government and don't take sides on moral issues. Just because our system is fucked up and we need election reform, doesn't mean I should vote for someone that offers me no change.

These to scenarios are the same. I don't believe in changing my beliefs of moral or ethical issues, because of a broken system. I choose consistency. You are free to make whatever decisions you want to make. I am not telling you that you need to agree with me.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i think imprisonment is out of the question here, regardless of whos paying. fuck morals, you kill thousands of innocent people you get a bullet in the fucking head. case closed
    Wake is arguing that, conceptually, the best way that this could have been handled is for him to be imprisoned somewhere as opposed to being killed. I agree with that assessment, however, that does not mean that he is advocating having the taxpayers pay for Bin Laden's imprisonment, he is advocating the concept of trial and imprisonment over murder.
    correct again.