Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    still awesome hes dead tho
    \:D/
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah. SEALS are bad asses. I've read about SEAL training, and not a single person on this site would make it though their training.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The government is eventually going to release the photo. Weather its now or 10 years the photos are going to come out one day. So yeah, they are dragging it out.

The majority of the country would like to see the photos. Thinking it will do anymore harm then good is besides the point. If they wanted to keep it from possibly causing harm, then they should have just kept his death secret all along. I mean the entire country pretty much celebrated his death, OBL supporters are going to try and do what theyre gonna do anyway. And I still dont velieve it has anything to do with the photo being a trophy. He's the one who murdered 3,000 people. They should just release it. I still see no issue in releasing it now rather then 10 years and 100's of court battles later till they finally release it. Obama prolly just waiting to release it right before the election...

Listen Arlo, I explained everything I fealt in my previous posts. This will just be another never ending back and forth debate, so lets just agree to disagree.
    Obama is waiting for his election? Come on George...

Thinking it will do more harm than good is exactly the point though, I don't think you have put much critical thought as to what all goes in with a possible release of a photo like that. I don't care if 99% of the country wants to see the photos btw, it's another moot point. I know you said agree to disagree, but I can't help but comment on those points. I like conversation anyway.

What was wrong with that statement? Obama might very well be waiting to release the photos closer to the election, these doods do anything to win. They spend most of their time trashing the other party instead of telling us what theyre going to do for us, so I dont see how that statement is pointless. I mean they are eventually going to release the pictures, I have no doubt about that. Why wait?

I have put thought into that, and I really dont see what great harm it's going to cause releasing a picture of OBL's body. It wont cause anything. Al Qaeda is still going to continue their terrorist acts, or at least try to.... It will just give peace of mind to a country. Listen, I believe he is dead, I just know alot of people have trouble believing and also I do feel for the victims and them wanting to see the end to this horrific act by seeing the man who did this to them dead. The entire country is a victim here. I dont see any of this being moot points and I think I'm doing a pretty good job explaining why it is not moot. It's not our fault we cannot trust the government, they did that to themselves. And just to clarify, I think he is dead, IDGAF if they release the pictures or not. My point is very simple, one day the pics are going to be released, Why not just do it now and end this shit once and for all?
    Obama isn't the one in complete control of the release, George <_>
    come on, don't be one of those people thinking he runs the entire fucking show...
    I never said that. I was just mentioning a posibility.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

he's a terrorist and not an American citizen. he does not deserve such courtesies.
    THIS
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    About the photos being proof that he's dead... We don't have pictures of a dead Hitler, and we know that dude's long gone.
    Hopefully, or else he'd be over 100 years old :p
    But we might have to worry about zombie Hitler!

• myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    Nigguhs ain't gonna do shit. We need to fucking nuke those rats. Useless.
    You understand that there are members of Al Qaeda all around the world, right? They're not just located in the middle east. There are small, secret factions in countries all over the place including here in America.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban have transformed from just being terrorist groups into a way of thinking. I remember reading that some people that American soldiers have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan don't even live in either country but instead some come down from Europe just to take a shot and try to kill an American.

You cannot nuke Al Qaeda. Stop saying "let's fucking nuke them". All that would do is kill millions of innocent people and piss of the entire world. As well as end the world's oil supply.
    0 fucks given.

NUKE 'EM.

And this is why nobody can have a civil argument with you. You've got to be the most ignorant person on this board.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nigguhs ain't gonna do shit. We need to fucking nuke those rats. Useless.
    You understand that there are members of Al Qaeda all around the world, right? They're not just located in the middle east. There are small, secret factions in countries all over the place including here in America.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban have transformed from just being terrorist groups into a way of thinking. I remember reading that some people that American soldiers have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan don't even live in either country but instead some come down from Europe just to take a shot and try to kill an American.

You cannot nuke Al Qaeda. Stop saying "let's fucking nuke them". All that would do is kill millions of innocent people and piss of the entire world. As well as end the world's oil supply.
    0 fucks given.

NUKE 'EM.

And this is why nobody can have a civil argument with you. You've got to be the most ignorant person on this board.

Honestly, I don't even know what "styling on you" means. Just saying. We try to tell you why nuking the middle East would be a horrible thing to do and you just come back and say "0 fucks given. Nuke 'em".

By the way, Tyler the creator sucks
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Honestly, I don't even know what "styling on you" means. Just saying. We try to tell you why nuking the middle East would be a horrible thing to do and you just come back and say "0 fucks given. Nuke 'em".

By the way, Tyler the creator sucks
    Inb4 Haters gonna hate or 0 fucks
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    haha i actually listened to a tyler song just to hear it and sweet mother of god some of the worst raping ive ever heard. absolutely horrible lol. i thought he would be at least somewhat decent
    haha i actually listened to a tyler song just to hear it and sweet mother of god some of the worst raping ive ever heard. absolutely horrible lol. i thought he would be at least somewhat decent
    Honestly, I have no idea who the guy is. I just know it's rap.

Erik wants to be ignorant. I'll be ignorant right back.
    yo Rob....

I am. Not about this, but about other things. See the NHL thread and you will know why.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

he's a terrorist and not an American citizen. he does not deserve such courtesies.
    I disagree. I believe every human has an inalienable right to their own life, liberty, and property (or pursuit of happiness if you prefer that wording). If a a person infringes upon anthers inalienable right to life, liberty, and property then that person should answer to a jury of their peers to determine their guilt and the appropriate consequences.

Had the word 'terrorist' been around back in the 1700's, I would imagine our very founding fathers would have been labeled as such by the English. I am in no way comparing OBL to our founding fathers. I am only pointing out that the word 'terrorist' is a matter of perspective.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    fuck that shit, shoot him in the head. hes luck y it wasnt me id of shoved that gun up his ass first