Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

1444546474850»

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

WHOOH 'MURICA!!!11!!1

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    More details coming out... the seals had cameras on them. The only firefight was in the Guesthouse. Some towel head took a shot at the seals... boom he's dead. They went into the main house. Osama was spotted on the 3rd floor. Seals fired and missed, Odama reteats to the bedroom. First seal upstairs grabbed the daughters and got them out of the way. Second seal through the door had the wife either rush at him or get pushed, video was in unclear according to those who saw it. 2nd seal shot the wife, and also got OBL in the chest. 3rd seal scored the eye shot.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I heard Odama's the most dangerous motherfucker of them all...
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    More details coming out... the seals had cameras on them. The only firefight was in the Guesthouse. Some towel head took a shot at the seals... boom he's dead. They went into the main house. Osama was spotted on the 3rd floor. Seals fired and missed, Odama reteats to the bedroom. First seal upstairs grabbed the daughters and got them out of the way. Second seal through the door had the wife either rush at him or get pushed, video was in unclear according to those who saw it. 2nd seal shot the wife, and also got OBL in the chest. 3rd seal scored the eye shot.
    sweet. I want to see THAT video. If I can play games like call of duty, why cant I see the real life version?

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    A few things about that story make me happy. In pursuit of the most wanted man in the world, they still secured the kids first and got them out of harms way. And when they missed their first shots at OBL.... that fucker knew what was coming... awesome.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This should be our new slogan "America....we'll destroy a motherfucker!"
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    It's just how we roll. 8-X image