Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I firmly believe he should have stood trial for his crimes, in my mind a life in prison is a much greater punishment than a quick death.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Now, I understand why they shot him right then and there, and don't have much of a problem with it because of the circumstances, but I do agree with Wake. It would be better imo to have him alive and give him a trail. I always like to think we should be above killing someone else because they committed murder. I think of it as just being as low as them.

But I can see how that was not feasible in situations such as this one.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    why is killing a man who murdered thousands wrong. thats some grade A bullshit. this world is a better place without that fucker. we should rid this world of horrible people as frequently and quickly as possible
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck that shit, shoot him in the head. hes luck y it wasnt me id of shoved that gun up his ass first
    this made me lawl :-))
    I just don't think we should show people that killing others is wrong by killing someone else.

Again, I'm not all up and arms about this case, lol.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    I firmly believe he should have stood trial for his crimes, in my mind a life in prison is a much greater punishment than a quick death.
    He wouldn't have been in a regular max security American prison with people who hate his guts though. He would be in Guantanamo with his followers which he would have loved.

edited May 2011
    i dont believe killing is always wrong. im beyond the thought that everyone in this world desereves life. you do shit like bin laden, you have 0 right to life. youve lost it and i hope you die shortly. like that dad who tortured his son in that other thread. if someone decided to just fucking shoot him in the head i would feel very relieved
    As I told George in that other thread, at least you guys find those things horrifying unlike some people I've met who seriously just don't give a shit. :(
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why is killing a man who murdered thousands wrong. thats some grade A bullshit. this world is a better place without that fucker. we should rid this world of horrible people as frequently and quickly as possible
    I didnt say it was wrong. I actually don't know the circumstances behind the SEALS shooting an unarmed man. Knowing the training SEALS are subjected too, I would guess that if they did in fact kill him, they probably has a good reason.

as Sex_Offender said... I think a life in prison can be much worse then then an easy instant death. Plus I think there might be more closure for direct victims of 911, in watching him stand trial for his crimes. Maybe I am wrong with this assumption, because I am not one of them.
    i think you are very wrong, im pretty sure the victims families all pretty much wanted him dead ASAP
    i dont believe killing is always wrong. im beyond the thought that everyone in this world desereves life. you do shit like bin laden, you have 0 right to life. youve lost it and i hope you die shortly. like that dad who tortured his son in that other thread. if someone decided to just fucking shoot him in the head i would feel very relieved
    There has been one trial I know about that I wish had never taken place. Instead of a trial the dude should have been very brutally and sadistically murdered. Like Maybe death by dildo, after his teeth and fingernails, and fingers had all been removed one by one.
    i think you are very wrong, im pretty sure the victims families all pretty much wanted him dead ASAP
    maybe.
    I remember a while ago Arlo said they should get Saddam and bin Laden to fight to the death and the winner gets blocks of cheese thrown at them.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolz Rob mad. And Tyler's better than SlipKnot, Mr."My Plague.". ;;)
    Lolz Rob mad. And Tyler's better than SlipKnot, Mr."My Plague.". ;;)
    Touche' Erik. touche' I wouldn't know, but I'll leave it at that lol
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah I laughed at that too lmao

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you do know your family would be paying for his imprisonment, right?
    imageimage
    yah fuck that

i dedicate this song to you osama!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_-QGNUYL5g