Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited May 2011
    i understand that you are ok with the outcome, arlo
    but in his home country, he wouldnt have even been given a trial if he was from america
    why should we go above and beyond for him?
    imageimage
    but anyway, now that the deed is done and he wasnt given a trial...
    PUPPY CAM!!!!
    a

Free TV Show from Ustream
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I know I'm a tad late, but I completely agree with Wake and Wine. I'm so tired of people putting Americans on some pedestal like we for whatever reason are the only ones that deserve what should be these universal human rights. Very well said.
    \m/ thanks.

although, a little surprising to hear support coming from a Texan. Don't most Texans think the universe revolves around Texas? :-))
    Lol yeah you are spot on about that. I've even heard people talk about how they'd like it if Texas were to secede from America. It's awful lol
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but in his home country, he wouldnt have even been given a trial if he was from america
    Because we are a society that holds ourselves to a higher ethical standard. Just because his society does not want to recognize his inalienable rights, does not mean those rights do not exist.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake, I think she blocked you. Lolz.
    Because I believe these human rights should be available for all. Knowing that these countries many times wouldn't do the same for us means nothing to me. Yeah I believe that what they're doing is wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm going to compromise my morals because I feel the need to "get back" at them.

although, a little surprising to hear support coming from a Texan. Don't most Texans think the universe revolves around Texas? :-))
    Lol yeah you are spot on about that. I've even heard people talk about how they'd like it if Texas were to secede from America. It's awful lol
    :-)) not surprising.

reminds me of a joke... There was a Texan visiting Australia and this austrillian was showing him around.

"And this here is out cattle ranch"
    "A cattle ranch! Why back in texas we have cattle ranches that are 100 times bigger then this"
    "And this here is one of our bulls"
    "You call that a bull? Back in Texas we have Long horns that would make this one look like a calf.
    just then a kangaroo go jumping by
    "Jesus! what in tar-nation is that?!?"
    "oh what... you don't have grasshoppers in Texas?"
    Because I believe these human rights should be available for all. Knowing that these countries many times wouldn't do the same for us means nothing to me. Yeah I believe that what they're doing is wrong, but that doesn't mean I'm going to compromise my morals because I feel the need to "get back" at them.
    oh well, hes dead in the ocean without a trial
    YAY
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    Oh I know she blocked me. She has been ignoring me for a couple days now. She has issues with separating discussions from personal attacks. Still, no reason for me to not respond to her comments.
    but I gotta say... I love how she blocks me but not you. I'm sure you of all people must love the irony of that. :-))
    Lol Wake, I haven't heard that one in a long time
    oh well, hes dead in the ocean without a trial
    YAY
    \:D/
    he's not an american citizen, he does not have the same rights nor does he deserve them.
    -he's a terrorist.
    What makes Americans so special? All we did was get lucky enough with being born here.
    i might have to turn this thread into a puppy appreciation thread
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but I gotta say... I love how she blocks me but not you. I'm sure you of all people must love the irony of that. :-))
    Yea, I'm not quite sure why I wasn't blocked... :-?
    erik if you dont watch the puppy cam im gonna block you :-W
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    what dayna is saying i think is that he doesnt hold himself to the american standards. i disagree with wake that everyone deserves life libert and the pursuit of happiness. i believe only people who deserve those things should get it, not every single person. fuck the person killing everyone, he is clearly not following our little moral lifestyle so fuck him, in what ways does he doserve the right to be happy im curious??