Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL I love how I'm now being threatened to be banned in PM. Fuck you faggots, Bianca made personal attacks and repeatedly follows me, and nothing is said to her? Kiss more ass.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS AWESOME

JUST SAYIN
    yup way better than universities IMO
    WHY SPEND HALF A MILLION DOLLARS ON WHAT YOU COULD PAY 50K FOR
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    believe it or not, i actually learn a lot from watching TV, you just have to watch the right shows.
    history international, discovery, history channel, and animal planet is where its at :-bd
    all day errday
    i dont have history international, but discovery and history channel are awesome. and i actually learn stuff from fictional shows too. some of the specials on discovery and history are amazing. i actually have the 'Haunted History' box set. history has sooo many great shows too... gangland, pawn stars, american pickers, american restorations, monsterquest, mysteryquest, etc. and of course discovery has mythbusters
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    believe it or not, i actually learn a lot from watching TV, you just have to watch the right shows.
    history international, discovery, history channel, and animal planet is where its at :-bd
    all day errday
    i dont have history international, but discovery and history channel are awesome. and i actually learn stuff from fictional shows too. some of the specials on discovery and history are amazing. i actually have the 'Haunted History' box set. history has sooo many great shows too... gangland, pawn stars, american pickers, american restorations, monsterquest, mysteryquest, etc. and of course discovery has mythbusters
    haunted history is kinda cheesy to me so i just pass on that when its on
    i like watching mythology/religion shows on HI and HC when theyre on
    its just fascinating to me
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

im sure with some majors and stuff things can get tricky but when i moved up to my university literally every credit transfered 60/60 successfully
    Lucky! and Awesome! What was your major? You still arent in school are you?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i think this thread is now offically dildos
    yeah, we should go back to celebrating bin laden's death :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    back on topic, they wont release the pictures
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL I love how I'm now being threatened to be banned in PM. Fuck you faggots, Bianca made personal attacks and repeatedly follows me, and nothing is said to her? Kiss more ass.
    Im sure you could tone shit down if you wanted. it's just a message board, don't take shit so personally.
    Im sure you could tone shit down if you wanted. it's just a message board, don't take shit so personally.
    No I can't fucking stand this bitch.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Since we both agree on the intent of the founding fathers, do you think our country would be better off had presidents like Lincoln and FDR not taken the countries in such a radically different direction? I understand that your answer is merely speculation because we can never really know 'what could have been', but is your opinion we would be better off today without Lincoln's actions?
    I definitely would support a more states rights oriented government, however that doesn't mean I would have passed up Lincoln's presidency. I agree that his legacy is looked at with a little bit of a nostalgic gleam, but I think his administration achieved something fantastic. They ended slavery in America. It might not have been Lincoln himself or necessarily as simple as the civil war, but I think arguably the biggest civil rights step in American history. I would definitely preferred if Lincoln shied away from a strong central government, however.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    erik, stop dangling on my nuts will ya ;))
    your hate makes my dick hard
    imageimage
    erik, stop dangling on my nuts will ya ;))
    your hate makes my dick hard
    LOOOOL OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLEVER.

no need to say things that im already aware of ;;)
    imageimage
    maybe i'm crazy but i prefer a stronger central government than states rights
    Die, yea?
    make me 8->
    imageimage
    this thread is making me lol. a civil discussion and an E-fight going simultaneously
    Yea, because of princess having an obsession with me and not being able to grow the fuck up.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    maybe i'm crazy but i prefer a stronger central government than states rights
    As do I.