Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you can learn more in an afternoon on the history channel than you can learn in 4 years of HS history classes
    maybe in the bumfuck south but actually learned alot up here in my history classes
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From Jefferson's writings, I believe the intent of the founding fathers was that a government's only role was to protect the citizens unalienable right to their own life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness (aka property, or outputs of labor). The founding fathers were against heavy taxation without representation, and were in support of the people having a say in their government. I understand it was much easier to run a government in this fashion with the populations what they were then, but I think if Jefferson was alive today he would be in support of greater state or local rights, with a much lower federal control. basically.

TL;DR - Local Gov > Federal Gov, because the people have a voice.
    Yes, certainly, however I thought you were advocating an anti-industrialist standpoint, as Washington and Jefferson were both pretty strict agrarianists. My bad.
    Since we both agree on the intent of the founding fathers, do you think our country would be better off had presidents like Lincoln and FDR not taken the countries in such a radically different direction? I understand that your answer is merely speculation because we can never really know 'what could have been', but is your opinion we would be better off today without Lincoln's actions?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    you can learn more in an afternoon on the history channel than you can learn in 4 years of HS history classes
    maybe in the bumfuck south but actually learned alot up here in my history classes
    :-))
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Love how Bianca can't hop off my nuts. Immature piece of shit.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    love how you have nothing to support your claims
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

i graduated highschool in Pennsylvania... so that attack doesn't even phase me
    you forgot ignorant, cmon man
    Nothing to support my claims?

LOOK IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD I POST IN YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING CUNT.

You follow me like a rabid fucking dog. Grow the fuck up and fucking shut the fuck up and leave me alone for once. I've never seen such a pathetic waste of flesh in my entire life.
    erik...again....will you make me shut the fuck up?? 8->
    imageimage
    It's sad that I see your name on Who's Online, and I know a fight is coming soon. Grow the fuck up.
    erik...again....will you make me shut the fuck up?? 8->
    imageimage
    edited May 2011
    It's sad that I see your name on Who's Online, and I know a fight is coming soon Grow the fuck up.

As the sun sets behind the mountains peak,
    The master of the house shouts: "Drink and feast!"
    This feels like it is too good to be true.
    The call for the final battle will be here soon
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

Actually I kinda wish I had gone to community college first. It's a good way to inexpensively get the basics out of the way. It's just as good of an education as the University I currently go to.
    Yes... but those going this route must realize that it wont necessarily knock 2 years off of University work. Oftentimes shit doesnt transfer so you wind up retaking classes that were similar.
    in massachusetts its a rule that everything has to transfer, it was awesome. its called the commonwealth pact or some shit
    In Washington, all my class credit transferred. Problem is that Engineering required 'general requirements' in the first two years that were not satisfied by the associates. I didnt lose any credits when I transferred, however I still needed to satisfy the class load requirements. CC classes were great for electives and classes that lined up, but some classes had no direct mapping and those required being taken at the University.

I doubt Massachusetts has the abiality to prevent that from happening.
    i think this thread is now offically dildos
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited May 2011
    Stop fighting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Since you want to whine to the mods, isn't this something in the rule? Following people and repeatedly bashing them unprovoked. You've been doing it for a week now. I still don't approve of the rules and don't think you should be banned for it, but if you wanna be a little fucking snitch and go whine to the mods, you better fucking follow the rules yourself. You repeatedly break them daily.
    it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

Actually I kinda wish I had gone to community college first. It's a good way to inexpensively get the basics out of the way. It's just as good of an education as the University I currently go to.
    Yes... but those going this route must realize that it wont necessarily knock 2 years off of University work. Oftentimes shit doesnt transfer so you wind up retaking classes that were similar.
    in massachusetts its a rule that everything has to transfer, it was awesome. its called the commonwealth pact or some shit
    In Washington, all my class credit transferred. Problem is that Engineering required 'general requirements' in the first two years that were not satisfied by the associates. I didnt lose any credits when I transferred, however I still needed to satisfy the class load requirements. CC classes were great for electives and classes that lined up, but some classes had no direct mapping and those required being taken at the University.

I doubt Massachusetts has the abiality to prevent that from happening.
    im sure with some majors and stuff things can get tricky but when i moved up to my university literally every credit transfered 60/60 successfully
    i dont follow you at all :-))
    ive been posting in this thread for days
    imageimage
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    BTW nothing wrong with community college. It's the same thing..just cheaper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic