Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    please point out any post where i used false derogatory words, like you did, and where i said anything in a demeaning way that wasnt a simple matter of opinion/debate
    Lol twist words now. You're so fucking pathetic.

you cant?
    i thought so
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can see why that guy harasses you at GameStop, shit I'd do everything in my power to get you fired too.
    and where did that get him?
    in hot water with the store manager
    He still humiliated the fuck out of you to the point he had you shaking. AHAHAHA. I need to meet him and give him a couple Klondike bars.

please point out any post where i used false derogatory words, like you did, and where i said anything in a demeaning way that wasnt a simple matter of opinion/debate
    Lol twist words now. You're so fucking pathetic.

you cant?
    i thought so
    Not gonna attempt to because you're twisting shit now you stupid fucking bitch.

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011

90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"
    im stumped!

the british
    was that the war that started because the british were taking are sailors and forcing them to join the british navy?
    that among other things
    EDIT: (fuckin' typo's) cool, i do know something :-D :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    From Jefferson's writings, I believe the intent of the founding fathers was that a government's only role was to protect the citizens unalienable right to their own life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness (aka property, or outputs of labor). The founding fathers were against heavy taxation without representation, and were in support of the people having a say in their government. I understand it was much easier to run a government in this fashion with the populations what they were then, but I think if Jefferson was alive today he would be in support of greater state or local rights, with a much lower federal control. basically.

TL;DR - Local Gov > Federal Gov, because the people have a voice.
    Yes, certainly, however I thought you were advocating an anti-industrialist standpoint, as Washington and Jefferson were both pretty strict agrarianists. My bad.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    my anxiety that causes me to get the shakes comes with extreme rage, not fear or embarrassment, if thats what youre trying to get at
    and before you go making a fool out of yourself any further, i humiliated him even more by speaking out against him
    imageimage

still nothing?
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaa
    imageimage
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

Actually I kinda wish I had gone to community college first. It's a good way to inexpensively get the basics out of the way. It's just as good of an education as the University I currently go to.
    Yes... but those going this route must realize that it wont necessarily knock 2 years off of University work. Oftentimes shit doesnt transfer so you wind up retaking classes that were similar.

still nothing?
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have no point with this you fucking retard. You're twisting shit around to make you look innocent, so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm not gonna waste my time.
    it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

Actually I kinda wish I had gone to community college first. It's a good way to inexpensively get the basics out of the way. It's just as good of an education as the University I currently go to.
    Yes... but those going this route must realize that it wont necessarily knock 2 years off of University work. Oftentimes shit doesnt transfer so you wind up retaking classes that were similar.
    thats why you go to the transfer workshops and research what transfers on transfer sites
    all of my classes transfer with a C or above, which im well over
    imageimage

still nothing?
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have no point with this you fucking retard. You're twisting shit around to make you look innocent, so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm not gonna waste my time.
    youseemupset.jpg
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

in massachusetts its a rule that everything has to transfer, it was awesome. its called the commonwealth pact or some shit
    I can see why that guy harasses you at GameStop, shit I'd do everything in my power to get you fired too.
    and where did that get him?
    in hot water with the store manager
    He still humiliated the fuck out of you to the point he had you shaking. AHAHAHA. I need to meet him and give him a couple Klondike bars.

the question is....what would YOU do for a klondike bar?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

in massachusetts its a rule that everything has to transfer, it was awesome. its called the commonwealth pact or some shit
    really? that sounds like something that would benefit if put into effect in other states
    imageimage
    believe it or not, i actually learn a lot from watching TV, you just have to watch the right shows.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Yeah I do understand that. I've had a few friends who were having problems dealing with transfers and what not. Gotta be on top of that stuff if you plan on transferring in the future.
    believe it or not, i actually learn a lot from watching TV, you just have to watch the right shows.
    history international, discovery, history channel, and animal planet is where its at :-bd
    all day errday
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited May 2011

really? that sounds like something that would benefit if put into effect in other states
    yes but you have to finish your associates at a CC and then you have to go to a state public university, no private schools can do it
    well of course youd have to go to a CC first, or there would be nothing to transfer lol
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    you can learn more in an afternoon on the history channel than you can learn in 4 years of HS history classes