Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    in the old science books Pluto was a planet, and that was an written as a fact. now its no longer true.
    That's actually a bad example to use when trying to show that textbooks are flawed. Pluto was, to the best of our knowledge, considered a planet. That's just an example of science being able to correct itself.
    all i was sayin' was that dont buy everything you see in a textbook to be 100% true, even "known" facts can be found out to be not true later on.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basics from 1st-4th grade.
    my magic eight ball is getting a clue on your future.
    Yep, This is gonna be me. :)
    Do you have a back up plan?
    y@ d00d. 1z g0nn@ s3ll cr@ck.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

Lol, you were obviously raised by an extremely stuck up family, it shows.

not stuck up, higher class
    Class doesn't exactly dictate one's personality.
    exactly, i was just pointing out his flawed choice of words
    imageimage

Higher class =Stuck up cunts with lots of money who think they get what they want, when they want it. It shows that raised Bianca was raised as a selfish spoiled bitch.

90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"
    im stumped!

the british
    was that the war that started because the british were taking are sailors and forcing them to join the british navy?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    in the old science books Pluto was a planet, and that was an written as a fact. now its no longer true.
    That's actually a bad example to use when trying to show that textbooks are flawed. Pluto was, to the best of our knowledge, considered a planet. That's just an example of science being able to correct itself.
    all i was sayin' was that dont buy everything you see in a textbook to be 100% true, even "known" facts can be found out to be not true later on.
    I think you're kind of missing my point. It's still a bad example. Science doesn't claim 100% fact, you need to get rid of this idea of absolutes, science books don't claim things to be 100% true, just explaining things to the best of our knowledge.
    You wanna talk about personal attacks? You made the first one by insulting my intelligence, my Mother, and the way I'm educated, so uh yea, go snitch you filthy cunt.
    i didnt say anything about your mother except for the fact that id rather hear facts from a historian than her
    you insult your own intelligence by your postings, without any help from me
    i simply said i would not and dont care to be taught in the way youre taught because i do better learning a different way
    imageimage

im a dirtbag and proud

Higher class =Stuck up cunts
    That statement actually goes against what I said.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"
    im stumped!

the british
    was that the war that started because the british were taking are sailors and forcing them to join the british navy?
    that among other things
    You wanna talk about personal attacks? You made the first one by insulting my intelligence, my Mother, and the way I'm educated, so uh yea, go snitch you filthy cunt.
    i didnt say anything about your mother except for the fact that id rather hear facts from a historian than her
    you insult your own intelligence by your postings, without any help from me
    i simply said i would not and dont care to be taught in the way youre taught because i do better learning a different way
    No, you're not twisting shit bitch. You made the first personal attacks, so go right the fuck ahead and snitch the mods like the little suck up bitch you are and try and get me banned, you said shit first. You want to insult my education and where it's gonna take me in life, then it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    <

Higher class =Stuck up cunts with lots of money who think they get what they want, when they want it. It shows that raised Bianca was raised as a selfish spoiled bitch.
    Disagree. Higher class is a term used to bin people by their economic characteristics. Being financially secure doesn't require people having a sense of entitlement. It is actually reasonable that people can be financially responsible, yet raise well mannered, good natured children.

I'll agree a lot of people who have money are also stuck up assholes... but that isnt always the case.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS AWESOME

JUST SAYIN
    I can see why that guy harasses you at GameStop, shit I'd do everything in my power to get you fired too.
    please point out any post where i used false derogatory words, like you did, and where i said anything in a demeaning way that wasnt a simple matter of opinion/debate
    imageimage
    I think you're kind of missing my point. It's still a bad example. Science doesn't claim 100% fact, you need to get rid of this idea of absolutes, science books don't claim things to be 100% true, just explaining things to the best of our knowledge.
    so what you're saying is science isnt an exact science? :-)) jk, i do actually understand what you're saying. the point i was trying to make was that just because there are things in a textbook that appear to be true can still be later found out as not true.
    I can see why that guy harasses you at GameStop, shit I'd do everything in my power to get you fired too.
    and where did that get him?
    in hot water with the store manager
    imageimage
    please point out any post where i used false derogatory words, like you did, and where i said anything in a demeaning way that wasnt a simple matter of opinion/debate
    Lol twist words now. You're so fucking pathetic.

it's fair game to insult you being in a fucking community college working at GameStop.

Actually I kinda wish I had gone to community college first. It's a good way to inexpensively get the basics out of the way. It's just as good of an education as the University I currently go to.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    COMMUNITY COLLEGE IS AWESOME

JUST SAYIN
    yup way better than universities IMO