Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

im sure with some majors and stuff things can get tricky but when i moved up to my university literally every credit transfered 60/60 successfully
    Lucky! and Awesome! What was your major? You still arent in school are you?
    i was a history major at UMASS.. went there two years and i stopped trying my senior year and flunked out. i seriously hated it and couldnt stand one more day of it. i hated every assignment, every teacher, every class..they all sucked. i like CC way better, the teachers there actually cared about you. didnt like the college life either. college kids are some of the most annoying pieces of shit on this earth, they all think there total badasses now that there all on there own and in college. hopefully i can make it through life without ever going back but in like 6 years if im still making no money i guess ill have to finish...
    WHAT KIND OF HISTORY WHERE YOU LEARNING?
    all kinds, i tried to take mostly US histroy because that is what i liked but the dumbass school forces you to be well rounded and i had to take like poland 1750 - 1890 and shit. sucked so freakin bad
    WHERE ARE FOUNDING FATHERS RADICAL FORWARD THINKING BAD ASSES OR DOSH BAGS?
    the first one lol. especially jefferson that dood was really cool, i suggest reading more into him cuz he was pretty badass
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

nah not biting my tongue, i honestly would rather talk histroy to you then some phD faggot teacher pushing there liberal bullshit down my throat lol. and i stopped going last year
    Cool. \m/

I would imagine that many historians would really take issue with my slants on history. They do such a great job of grade school brainwashing, that questioning the liberal status quo is a good way to get you banished from their communities.

Curious... Did you ever consider possibly changing your major? I can't imagine a history degree is going to do much more for you then just a liberal arts. Push your way to any degree any way you can, and see what doors might open for you? I'm sure you know this... but you do have a time frame on when those credits expire. I'd hate for you to decide to go back to school in 7 years and then realize that all your credits expired 6 months prior and so you have to restart.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    same shit different day <_>

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i prefer anarchy
    ANARCHY IS DANGEROUS
    Not really. I am a big proponent of social anarchy. If you think you like Anarchy, or think that it could never exist... You should read a incredible FICTION book called "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress" by Heinlein. I fucking LOVE that book. It is a quick read.... seriously, check it out. Especially you SkullAndCrossbones.
    but i hate to read :-< is there a movie of it? :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner

im sure with some majors and stuff things can get tricky but when i moved up to my university literally every credit transfered 60/60 successfully
    Lucky! and Awesome! What was your major? You still arent in school are you?
    i was a history major at UMASS.. went there two years and i stopped trying my senior year and flunked out. i seriously hated it and couldnt stand one more day of it. i hated every assignment, every teacher, every class..they all sucked. i like CC way better, the teachers there actually cared about you. didnt like the college life either. college kids are some of the most annoying pieces of shit on this earth, they all think there total badasses now that there all on there own and in college. hopefully i can make it through life without ever going back but in like 6 years if im still making no money i guess ill have to finish...
    WHAT KIND OF HISTORY WHERE YOU LEARNING?
    all kinds, i tried to take mostly US histroy because that is what i liked but the dumbass school forces you to be well rounded and i had to take like poland 1750 - 1890 and shit. sucked so freakin bad
    WHERE ARE FOUNDING FATHERS RADICAL FORWARD THINKING BAD ASSES OR DOSH BAGS?
    the first one lol. especially jefferson that dood was really cool, i suggest reading more into him cuz he was pretty badass
    ALTHOUGH, I AM A STRAIGHT F HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT AND NEVER HAVE TAKEN A HISTORY COURSE SINCE I STARTED MY COLLEGE CAREER, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.

nah not biting my tongue, i honestly would rather talk histroy to you then some phD faggot teacher pushing there liberal bullshit down my throat lol. and i stopped going last year
    Cool. \m/

I would imagine that many historians would really take issue with my slants on history. They do such a great job of grade school brainwashing, that questioning the liberal status quo is a good way to get you banished from their communities.

Curious... Did you ever consider possibly changing your major? I can't imagine a history degree is going to do much more for you then just a liberal arts. Push your way to any degree any way you can, and see what doors might open for you? I'm sure you know this... but you do have a time frame on when those credits expire. I'd hate for you to decide to go back to school in 7 years and then realize that all your credits expired 6 months prior and so you have to restart.
    basically i took liberal arts at CC and they said that in order to transfer to UMASS i had to choose a real major lol. i always took histroy classes at CC for all my electives so i figured that would transfer well to the university. almost took Sports Management but it was hard to get in. my grades were good enough, deans list, but i didnt fill out the app in time. so history it was lol. and one point i wanted to be a history teacher but have no interest now. i honestly hated school at the university and i shall not be returning unless i absolutely have to. hopefully in like five years i will be working as a bread truck driver for pepperidge farm where my dad works. they make like 80,000 a year
    I agree slavery should have ended... but not at the price of our state rights, and the price of our liberty.
    I disagree. I am 100% willing to live under the government that Lincoln idealized with equality for all over a states rights oriented government where a minority is oppressed in the same way they were then.
    I misspoke when I said that... Lets not fall into the imaginary trap that Lincoln setup to force the civil war. The issue of slavery and the issue of state rights are two separate topics. Regardless of what Lincoln claimed, you can have state rights and not have slavery.

Slavery was over. It was on its way out and nothing (not even the south succeeding fro the union) was going to prolong slavery.

I agree with you 100% that slavery was wrong, and everyone is entitled to equal rights regardless of race or gender. I do not agree that Lincoln using slavery as an issue to create a strong central government was any great factor in freeing slaves.

ALTHOUGH, I AM A STRAIGHT F HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT AND NEVER HAVE TAKEN A HISTORY COURSE SINCE I STARTED MY COLLEGE CAREER, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS.
    i shall teach you. they were badasses that kicked some brittish ass! \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i honestly believe that if states rights were more predominate than the federal government, our country would not be as powerful as it is
    i honestly believe that if states rights were more predominate than the federal government, our country would not be as powerful as it is
    meh i dont really see that as a bad thing

basically i took liberal arts at CC and they said that in order to transfer to UMASS i had to choose a real major lol. i always took histroy classes at CC for all my electives so i figured that would transfer well to the university. almost took Sports Management but it was hard to get in. my grades were good enough, deans list, but i didnt fill out the app in time. so history it was lol. and one point i wanted to be a history teacher but have no interest now. i honestly hated school at the university and i shall not be returning unless i absolutely have to. hopefully in like five years i will be working as a bread truck driver for pepperidge farm where my dad works. they make like 80,000 a year
    that's a nice plan, just make sure you keep tabs on those classes expiring. You're a smart dude, and Im confident you could polish off that 4-year if you had to. You are right you probably dont need it at all, but just in case... dont lose tabs on your work :)
    it could have meant the difference in the winning/losing of ww2
    though i find alot of stuff in school somewhat interesting, im a full believer that you shouldnt put yourself threw to much suffering in life if you dont have too. i like to keep my life as easy and simple as possible cuz you only live once. like me writing a 25 pg paper that kills me for a week is a waste of that week on earth, i could have been doing something that i at least enjoyed
    EXACTLY. No fucking unjust wars. No giving shit loads of guns to Israel to piss off the middle east and provoke 911.

The Federal government is just a modern day facade. It does not serve the interest of the people, and only gives us this illusion that we have a say. We have no choice, they have seen to that.
    I see it as a great thing.
    thats hard to say...... its hard to tell what may or may not have happened if something different occured for almost any event
    thats hard to say...... its hard to tell what may or may not have happened if something different occured for almost any event
    a lot of things that happened in WW2 went our way. on D-Day our parachuting troops missed their targets in france (i think?) and the germans ended up thinking we were all over the place and that they needed to retreat. and not to mention getting Einstein on our side to develope the A bomb.
    if the feds had been backseat to states, its really really probable that our military would have been drastically smaller. it is possible they could have won on 1 front, but 2 simultaneously i seriously doubt
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    though i find alot of stuff in school somewhat interesting, im a full believer that you shouldnt put yourself threw to much suffering in life if you dont have too. i like to keep my life as easy and simple as possible cuz you only live once. like me writing a 25 pg paper that kills me for a week is a waste of that week on earth, i could have been doing something that i at least enjoyed
    how can one know enjoyment without suffering?
    i prefer anarchy
    ANARCHY IS DANGEROUS
    Not really. I am a big proponent of social anarchy. If you think you like Anarchy, or think that it could never exist... You should read a incredible FICTION book called "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress" by Heinlein. I fucking LOVE that book. It is a quick read.... seriously, check it out. Especially you SkullAndCrossbones.
    but i hate to read :-< is there a movie of it? :-))
    I wish :( they started making one...

I wish they had made this movie instead of that stupid starship troopers. :(