Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basic from 1st-4th grade.
    :-))
    Hey bitch. Tyler is a high school drop out. He's worth more than you'll ever be. You're in college, not only college, but community college HA, and working at GameStop. So keep laughing, I'll make sure to dedicate a song to you if I'm ever in his place.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer

it actually was my favorite subject before i started getting more math classes
    But you're not everyone else, lol.

i dont really see how schools there can differ so dramatically from schools here that it makes people wanna find a different method of learning

Standardized testing, the area in which you grew up in, who makes your text books, and then it depends on how people were raised and how they learn individually.
    im just saying that your point that you were trying to make that teenagers dont like to learn about history was very false

to the second, i guess i was just raised in an all around better environment than erik was
    i cant help that :)
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i wouldn't take everything a textbook said to be absolutely true. in the old science books Pluto was a planet, and that was an written as a fact. now its no longer true.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    can i have a link to these stats, shane?
    just google high school drop out rates, there massive amount of info out there

it actually was my favorite subject before i started getting more math classes
    But you're not everyone else, lol.

i dont really see how schools there can differ so dramatically from schools here that it makes people wanna find a different method of learning

Standardized testing, the area in which you grew up in, who makes your text books, and then it depends on how people were raised and how they learn individually.
    im just saying that your point that you were trying to make that teenagers dont like to learn about history was very false

to the second, i guess i was just raised in an all around better environment than erik was
    i cant help that :)
    Lol, you were obviously raised by an extremely stuck up family, it shows.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basics from 1st-4th grade.
    Music is no guarantee though, do you have a plan B?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"
    im stumped!

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basic from 1st-4th grade.
    Hey bitch. Tyler is a high school drop out. He's worth more than you'll ever be. You're in college, not only college, but community college HA, and working at GameStop. So keep laughing, I'll make sure to dedicate a song to you if I'm ever in his place.

and how long with that worth last?
    community college is to transition myself to my 4 year scool that i will be attending next year
    it gives a cheaper way to get the same credits and allows me to take less classes in my 4 year school
    GameStop is to make money to put towards my college expenses, obviously
    by the way, that was considered a personal attack
    mods will be spoken to
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    in the old science books Pluto was a planet, and that was an written as a fact. now its no longer true.
    That's actually a bad example to use when trying to show that textbooks are flawed. Pluto was, to the best of our knowledge, considered a planet. That's just an example of science being able to correct itself.
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basics from 1st-4th grade.
    my magic eight ball is getting a clue on your future.
    Yep, This is gonna be me. :)

90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"
    im stumped!

the british
    can i have a link to these stats, shane?
    just google high school drop out rates, there massive amount of info out there
    you cant back up your claim?
    tsk tsk
    imageimage

and how long with that worth last?
    community college is to transition myself to my 4 year scool that i will be attending next year
    it gives a cheaper way to get the same credits and allows me to take less classes in my 4 year school
    GameStop is to make money to put towards my college expenses, obviously
    by the way, that was considered a personal attack
    mods will be spoken to

Aww, is wittle princess gonna go snitch again? God, you're so fucking pathetic, for real. Shut the fuck up for once.

my magic eight ball is getting a clue on your future.
    Yep, This is gonna be me. :)
    Do you have a back up plan?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

not stuck up, higher class
    imageimage

Aww, is wittle princess gonna go snitch again? God, you're so fucking pathetic, for real. Shut the fuck up for once.

id like to see you try and make me
    imageimage
    You wanna talk about personal attacks? You made the first one by insulting my intelligence, my Mother, and the way I'm educated, so uh yea, go snitch you filthy cunt.

not stuck up, higher class
    Class doesn't exactly dictate one's personality.
    in the old science books Pluto was a planet, and that was an written as a fact. now its no longer true.
    That's actually a bad example to use when trying to show that textbooks are flawed. Pluto was, to the best of our knowledge, considered a planet. That's just an example of science being able to correct itself.
    the textbooks mention not a single word about the genocide against native Americans during our expansion westward, better example