Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

almost 1 in 4 kids drop out of high school now and the ones that don't have something better to do at school instead of learn and are barley passing classes so....
    when i dropped out of high school in 03 i was apart of a very exclusive club........the drop out rate was the biggest that year, we broke the record, and im damn proud of it :-))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i find it hard to believe you are passing with As, especially in history, by your contributions to this thread
    Lol nope, the textbooks say nothing about Lincoln not liking blacks. I'll admit I was wrong after reading Ellie's links, but nothing was ever said about that in any of my textbooks dating back to Kindergarten.

EXACTLY my point on Lincoln! The text books present a very skewed view of events. Question all you learn! Some text books are great... like math and science. You can't put a taint on 1+1. But history books re notoriously skewed to push some pro-usa bullshit.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    homeschool =/= normal schooling

/thread
    I don't see how it's any different. He's getting the exact same material and information as a public school would give you.

Hell, I would think homeschooling would be better because of less distractions.
    id be less motivated to do work because of the distractions at home
    at school, youre there for a specific purpose which is to master material thats given to you
    id be too caught up in other things if i was to do work at home
    which is why i get all my work done in school and zero homework
    almost 1 in 4 kids drop out of high school now and the ones that don't have something better to do at school instead of learn and are barley passing classes so....
    im not completely sure what youre trying to say here
    word it differenty, maybe?
    my point is there are just as many if not more distractions in school than out of it
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    i find it hard to believe you are passing with As, especially in history, by your contributions to this thread
    Lol nope, the textbooks say nothing about Lincoln not liking blacks. I'll admit I was wrong after reading Ellie's links, but nothing was ever said about that in any of my textbooks dating back to Kindergarten.

NEXT, BITCH!

why would that be in a textbook?
    it would be disgracing a prominent historical figure
    the government would never allow that [-X
    this is where you do research on your own before you completely discredit anyone elses opinions or fact, in this case
    Because teenagers just LOVE learning about history, right? :-))
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    maybe in the place YOU live, there are things wrong
    i think i got a good foundation in high school for the things im learning now in college
    Then if you had a positive experience with your schooling and understand that someone else could of had a different experience, then you can't expect everyone to be able to learn the same, lol.

i dont really see how schools there can differ so dramatically from schools here that it makes people wanna find a different method of learning
    saying text books are accurate accounts of history is like saying the bible is an accurate account of history

no, thats not true at all
    imageimage

Lol, keep dangling off my nuts you stupid whore. It's funny, 'cause I'm homeschooled, and 10x smarter than you could hope to be, I'm 15, and I can say you have a lot of fucking growing up to do.
    I actually take issue with this.

Based completely on how you handle yourself in a debate, verses how BT handles herself in a debate, I would guess that her intelligence would exceed yours.

I don't really think your intelligence is a product of your schooling, but probably more of a direct result of genetics. I will admit that better environments can be conducive to better learning, however I don't necessarily think your homeschooling is to blame for your lack of conversational skills. I'd probably blame yo momma for that.
    Hey derp, I was talking to Bianca, not Ellie.

NEXT!
    My bad. I don't have enough evidence to make any conclusion either between that matchup.
    edited May 2011

NEXT, BITCH!

this is where you do research on your own before you completely discredit anyone elses opinions or fact, in this case
    90% of kids in high school now could not tell you who the war of 1812 was fought against and at least 50% would say " there was a war in 1812?"

NEXT, BITCH!

it actually was my favorite subject before i started getting more math classes
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basics from 1st-4th grade.

/thread
    I don't see how it's any different. He's getting the exact same material and information as a public school would give you.

at school, youre there for a specific purpose which is to master material thats given to you
    my point is there are just as many if not more distractions in school than out of it
    not in my whole entire schooling soo...
    imageimage
    um, school sucks

The End
    disagree. I enjoy learning, and school can sometimes be a good place to expand ones knowledge base.
    nah school just sux, especially college. knowledge doesnt een seem to be the point of school. it just seems like theyre trying to get u ready for shitty life
    kinda depends on what school you are talking about, now doesnt it? My college and math classes were excellent sources of information that I use daily. I'm starting masters work in the fall, not for the degree, but for the knowledge that I will gain from the course work.
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basic from 1st-4th grade.
    :-))
    imageimage

/thread

not in my whole entire schooling soo...
    national statistics > your personal experience
    edited May 2011

saying text books are accurate accounts of history is like saying the bible is an accurate account of history
    True. Mind if I use this in the future?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um, school sucks

The End
    disagree. I enjoy learning, and school can sometimes be a good place to expand ones knowledge base.
    nah school just sux, especially college. knowledge doesnt een seem to be the point of school. it just seems like theyre trying to get u ready for shitty life
    not to mention that SOME college professors are arrogant as fuck.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip

it actually was my favorite subject before i started getting more math classes
    But you're not everyone else, lol.

i dont really see how schools there can differ so dramatically from schools here that it makes people wanna find a different method of learning

Standardized testing, the area in which you grew up in, who makes your text books, and then it depends on how people were raised and how they learn individually.
    can i have a link to these stats, shane?
    imageimage

True. Mind if I use this in the future?
    go for it
    Anyways, I don't give a flying fuck about school. All I care about is Music. Being at home all the time gives me more time to focus on that for the long term, while still getting my work done. I'm only doing the work to get it done and over with and to graduate high school to be able to get a job, that's about it. I don't plan on going to college. My focus is entirely on Music. Fuck school. I never learned anything of value from it beyond the basics from 1st-4th grade.
    my magic eight ball is getting a clue on your future.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Music is no guarantee though, do you have a plan B?