Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Bin Laden Dead!!!! America, Fuck Yeah!!!

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    Funny, 'cause I get the exact same work and tests I had at regular school, except they actually get done now since I have the motivation to actually do it now.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    homeschool =/= normal schooling

/thread
    I don't see how it's any different. He's getting the exact same material and information as a public school would give you.

Hell, I would think homeschooling would be better because of less distractions.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    the work and tests are one thing but the actual learning process given through lessons could never be duplicated in a home enviroment comeplete with questions asked by other students to further your understanding of the topic
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um, school sucks

The End
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

/thread
    I don't see how it's any different. He's getting the exact same material and information as a public school would give you.

id be less motivated to do work because of the distractions at home
    at school, youre there for a specific purpose which is to master material thats given to you
    id be too caught up in other things if i was to do work at home
    which is why i get all my work done in school and zero homework
    imageimage
    the work and tests are one thing but the actual learning process given through lessons could never be duplicated in a home enviroment comeplete with questions asked by other students to further your understanding of the topic
    Wrong again. I never gave a fuck or payed attention in regular school, never did work, and never understood the assignments. I have zero problems now because everything gets read, I pay attention, and I understand everything. Everything gets done and I'm passing with straight As except for Math, which I don't give a fuck about and never will.

SO, NEXT BITCH!

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2011
    dropping out of high school was one of the BEST decisions i've ever made :-D
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i find it hard to believe you are passing with As, especially in history, by your contributions to this thread
    imageimage

/thread

at school, youre there for a specific purpose which is to master material thats given to you
    Different people learn in different ways, though. If you're self-motivated then it's probably preferable to not work with others. Besides, I started actually learning things when I got to college. There's so many things wrong with the public school system.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Lol, keep dangling off my nuts you stupid whore. It's funny, 'cause I'm homeschooled, and 10x smarter than you could hope to be, I'm 15, and I can say you have a lot of fucking growing up to do.
    I actually take issue with this.

Based completely on how you handle yourself in a debate, verses how BT handles herself in a debate, I would guess that her intelligence would exceed yours.

I don't really think your intelligence is a product of your schooling, but probably more of a direct result of genetics. I will admit that better environments can be conducive to better learning, however I don't necessarily think your homeschooling is to blame for your lack of conversational skills. I'd probably blame yo momma for that.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

/thread

almost 1 in 4 kids drop out of high school now and the ones that don't have something better to do at school instead of learn and are barley passing classes so....
    maybe in the place YOU live, there are things wrong
    i think i got a good foundation in high school for the things im learning now in college
    imageimage
    i find it hard to believe you are passing with As, especially in history, by your contributions to this thread
    Lol nope, the textbooks say nothing about Lincoln not liking blacks. I'll admit I was wrong after reading Ellie's links, but nothing was ever said about that in any of my textbooks dating back to Kindergarten.

NEXT, BITCH!

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um, school sucks

The End
    disagree. I enjoy learning, and school can sometimes be a good place to expand ones knowledge base.

/thread

almost 1 in 4 kids drop out of high school now and the ones that don't have something better to do at school instead of learn and are barley passing classes so....
    im not completely sure what youre trying to say here
    word it differenty, maybe?
    imageimage

Lol, keep dangling off my nuts you stupid whore. It's funny, 'cause I'm homeschooled, and 10x smarter than you could hope to be, I'm 15, and I can say you have a lot of fucking growing up to do.
    I actually take issue with this.

Based completely on how you handle yourself in a debate, verses how BT handles herself in a debate, I would guess that her intelligence would exceed yours.

I don't really think your intelligence is a product of your schooling, but probably more of a direct result of genetics. I will admit that better environments can be conducive to better learning, however I don't necessarily think your homeschooling is to blame for your lack of conversational skills. I'd probably blame yo momma for that.
    Hey derp, I was talking to Bianca, not Ellie.

NEXT!
    maybe in the place YOU live, there are things wrong
    i think i got a good foundation in high school for the things im learning now in college
    Then if you had a positive experience with your schooling and understand that someone else could of had a different experience, then you can't expect everyone to be able to learn the same, lol.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    um, school sucks

The End
    disagree. I enjoy learning, and school can sometimes be a good place to expand ones knowledge base.
    nah school just sux, especially college. knowledge doesnt een seem to be the point of school. it just seems like theyre trying to get u ready for shitty life
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

saying text books are accurate accounts of history is like saying the bible is an accurate account of history
    Lol nope, the textbooks say nothing about Lincoln not liking blacks. I'll admit I was wrong after reading Ellie's links, but nothing was ever said about that in any of my textbooks dating back to Kindergarten.

NEXT, BITCH!

why would that be in a textbook?
    it would be disgracing a prominent historical figure
    the government would never allow that [-X
    this is where you do research on your own before you completely discredit anyone elses opinions or fact, in this case
    imageimage