Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Suicide Sucks

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    .....I'm far too selfish to kill myself....
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    A kid in my school killed himself recently.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Call it what you will but for me its the pussy way out of a problem.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    And I'd like to add this...a suicide " attempt" is just a cry for help. How the fuck do you fail at something so easy to do.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have been affected by a few suicides two of them being two very close friends whose dads decide to get drunk and kill themselves ( and you all wonder why I have such strong feelings on drinking)

My outlook on suicide is as harsh as drug addicts or alcoholics. It is the most selfish thing you can do.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People need help for both mental and substance abuse problems. It's not someones fault if they have these issues. I myself have dealt with alcohol problems and I thankfully got my shit together and have been sober for a while now, it's still an everyday struglle though sometimes all I want to do is drink and i just have to fight that shit. I agree that suicide is a selfish thing to do, but none of us, unless some of yooz wanted to commit suicide before, know what it's like or how it feels to be in such a deep dark place that they feel that is the only way out. I just wish people would realize it's not normal to feel that way and get theirselves help before their depression/anxiety/ect. pushes them that far cause there is help out there for people who want and need it, people just have to realize they have a problem. Same with alcohol and drug abuse, theres help out there, but you have to want it, it took me years to get to the point where I wanted to get sober, i've known i had a problem since i started drinking when i was young as hell. It just took me to hit a really bad spot in my life to realize i needed to change and I'm glad I did cause my life is 100% better then it used to be. I'm healthier, saving money, losing weight, my personal relationships are better and my mind is foggy 24/7. All I'm saying is if someone has a problem weather it be a mental disorder or an alcohol or drug problem, please seek help it's out there for you and your life will be better, just make a change.

and I'm sorry to all the people who have lost loved ones to suiced or addiction, I know how it feels.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Uh yeah it is ones own fault for abusing substances.

When I was younger I was very depressed. I will not get into what extent but I blame no one and handled it myself
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    like i said theres help out there for people, you just have to want it. People can change myself and alot of others are living proof.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    like i said theres help out there for people, you just have to want it. People can change myself and alot of others are living proof.
    this
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is gonna get me bashed beyond belief, but fuck it.

I have been so low at rock bottom before that I've had suicidal thoughts, I'm fine now though. But I never used to have sympathy for suicide, however, I do now. There's nothing more torturous and miserable than being in that state of mind to even THINK about it or consider it, I can't imagine how much lower you have to be to actually go through with it. Sure it's selfish, but some people get pushed over the edge and just can't take it. After going through such a deep depression and it taking so fucking long to fight through, I wish that kind of pain on no one.
    that sux Erik, I'm glad you made it through that shit alright! keep your head up high bro! youre just another example of how people can change for the better and things will get better if you put effort into it and take better care of yourself. good job man, glad you feel better now, *brofist*
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    This is gonna get me bashed beyond belief, but fuck it.

I have been so low at rock bottom before that I've had suicidal thoughts, I'm fine now though. But I never used to have sympathy for suicide, however, I do now. There's nothing more torturous and miserable than being in that state of mind to even THINK about it or consider it, I can't imagine how much lower you have to be to actually go through with it. Sure it's selfish, but some people get pushed over the edge and just can't take it. After going through such a deep depression and it taking so fucking long to fight through, I wish that kind of pain on no one.
    you understand it, and yet you faked a suicide on the old forums to troll people?

Regardless of that, you said it perfectly, as I have been there myself. Every thing you said is exactly how I feel about it now.
    That was 2 years ago and it was to troll people 'cause I was pissed off and fed up with the bashing, I'd still do it now. I have no shame about that at all.

But that's whatever. REAL suicide is no joke, I definitely feel for anyone who feels that far over the edge that they have to take their own life.
    I had other problems too along with the suicidal thoughts. I'm not saying too much, but I will say, my alcohol problem was way more severe than I let off on here, and I was 10x more depressed than I showed on here at that point in time.
  • myplagueRobmyplagueRob Posts: 1,375
    That was 2 years ago and it was to troll people 'cause I was pissed off and fed up with the bashing, I'd still do it now. I have no shame about that at all.

But that's whatever. REAL suicide is no joke, I definitely feel for anyone who feels that far over the edge that they have to take their own life.
    Looking back on it, it's kinda funny lol
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Suicide is the worst thing to ever go through.
    inb4lists
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    my alcohol problem was way more severe than I let off on here, and I was 10x more depressed than I showed on here at that point in time.
    I think people knew that, but you would always say we were wrong.

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    my alcohol problem was way more severe than I let off on here, and I was 10x more depressed than I showed on here at that point in time.
    I think people knew that, but you would always say we were wrong.

imageimage
    Well of course. I didn't wanna own up to that. I felt pathetic enough as it was.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Been down that road twice. SO glad I didn't follow through wit it.
    I love winning with women